the latest episode

Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

in the latest episode shaina was looking very good, i noticed her hair has grown even longer from the day we first saw her in ss, u know what i like long hair in gals and the straight open hair is good, but i think the pony tail with some hair on forehead looked cuter. isnt it? and as reshma said she dresses too stylish and trendy to be a mother of a 8 yr old and her well maintained figure makes it look convincing. the look she gave to the victim's husband when he asked why reopen a suicide case was cool and he just stopped talking and when ajay asks her if they r marrying and gets a stupid title in return was funny.  ek toh deepika ki rules following ke chakkar se shai is so bothered then the clown talking of their marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†aryan has two beautiful police walis to manage...and bechara trying hard, sometimes being a sharmila boy, sometimes playing games in office, sometimes supoorting first wife shaina sometimes second wife deepika ...😊😊may be to impress both, joking...

the episode was quite good, i think aryan needs two ladies of contrasting char, shaina who'll suport his unconventional crime solving and will see that no case gets unsolved just because its not within perview of law, on the other hand deepika will  see to the fact that aryan  and ss doesnt get into legal troubles easily by their styles of work. arayn asking if he cud get up from chair was too much like a student asking a high school teacher permission to go to bathroom amidst class hours 😊 but then when challenged he shifted from madam to deepika - bravo aryan wtg πŸ˜†and  the last hand touching scene with deepika he did with quite style, placing both hands on deepika's breifly, smiling, bending and nodding the head with same time...though i've some high fever and headache i get jolly seeing such scenes, so my msg is light and fun now, in the later episodes things got bit serious i think now on sec thoughts i think despite depika's law obcession and shaina quite helpless over it ...its fun watching their rows....

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

widluv2aryan thumbnail
oh yes shaina was completely amazin.........!!!!!!!!mind blowin is the word........!!!!! and it feels amazin to hear that from u sofia..........!!!!
her look was definitely too good...... yeah i do feel she is too trendy at times....but its ok...she just symbolifies the independent woman with the i-don-give-a-damn attitude....! its jus that her leather jacket...though amazingly sexy....seemed out of place considerin the character of hers at home....given she's a 30 yr old cop...it was fine....but it somehow dint fit with her mommy image! but its ok yaar...she's too chick to complain about...and in looks...she took the cake this episode!!!! πŸ‘
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail

what abt the other things i mentioned? the show as a whole? 😊
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sophia, you almost stole all those words out of my mouth yaar!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

yep, Shaina was lookin very chic πŸ˜ƒ (i didn't really like her jacket tho...but she carried it off beautifully! πŸ‘ )...and yeah i loved all the scenes you mentioned...but i'd like to add two more:

1. for the first time, i saw Shaina shutting the suspect up during interrogation by saying just one sentence calmly...she said very quietly - "just shut up and sit down..." πŸ˜† ...rocked! πŸ˜ƒ

2. when Aryan was halfway through walking around the table, he suddenly remembered what Deepika had said, and he promptly went and sat back down like an obedient child, but with a cheeky expression on his face πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...loved it!! and of course, the unforgettable - "may i get up, ma'am?"...hehe... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!

and yeah sophia, that contrasting character observation you made is very true 😊 ...it also adds spice to the story na?! and we knew you'd enjoy the rows! πŸ˜ƒ ! just wait for the next episode yaar...for the first time Shaina will get so frustrated that she'll actually walk out of the cabin, fuming! and then Deepika will finally try and put some sense into Aryan about the feelings Shaina has for him... πŸ˜‰ 😳 ! sorry, but couldn't resist! πŸ˜‰

and yeah...even i loved the whole episode...like i've said before - this is the time some of the best SS episodes were aired...so, enjoy!! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
yeah but one thing is why deepika had to tell aryan, didnt he himself unstand?
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
but one thing aryan likes deepika and shaina likes aryan as far as observed.
s-pari thumbnail
hey friends i noticed one thing ...Aryan in episode 1 and Aryan in episode 28 ...lots of changes ...right!!!!????
praveenam thumbnail
changes yes dre r a lot of changes.right frm his hair 2 hs mannerism.but one thng remains d same his performance.he s jus awesome yaar.
and sofia i realy likd d thng u said abt aryan havin both shai and deepika.atleast dat wud end our sweet fights over who looks better wid aryan.
praveenam thumbnail
d episode was like usual ss episodes i.e really rockin.
hre r d scenes i wud like 2 say i likd(sum alreadfy mentiond sum not)

1)d way deepika asks aryan 2 sit down and aryan while goin 2 d chair stops shaina 4rm rotatin(or wtever u can call it) d pen.and aftr d discussion gets over d reply zubin givs 2 deepika dat he ws memorisin d case ven deepika kinda shouts at him 4 sleepin.
2)d scene whr shai and ajay tell rita's neighbour dat dey r goin 2 get married and ajay askin her if dey wre gettin married and she calls him stupid.
3)ven deepika shouts at ajay and shai abt breakin into rita's house and ven she says abt d consequences dey vl hv 2 face if d dna's dont match and ajay says"tab to aur bhi acha hai.muh bandh karke chupchap bait jayenge.
4)d way shaina totally jealous of aryan supportin deepika shouts aftr aryan "and thnx 4 sayin sorry".
5)ven rita says "phir murder.muje samaj mein nahin....."
and shai says"zyaada ud mat.shut up and jus listen 2 him"

well i cud go on and on but i thnk ths r d scenes i really wntd 2 mention hre.
praveenam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanDipikaFan

but one thing aryan likes deepika and shaina likes aryan as far as observed.

sorry 4 disagreein but i thnk aryan doesnt like deepika but jus admires her 4 her workin capability