Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

in the latest episode shaina was looking very good, i noticed her hair has grown even longer from the day we first saw her in ss, u know what i like long hair in gals and the straight open hair is good, but i think the pony tail with some hair on forehead looked cuter. isnt it? and as reshma said she dresses too stylish and trendy to be a mother of a 8 yr old and her well maintained figure makes it look convincing. the look she gave to the victim's husband when he asked why reopen a suicide case was cool and he just stopped talking and when ajay asks her if they r marrying and gets a stupid title in return was funny.  ek toh deepika ki rules following ke chakkar se shai is so bothered then the clown talking of their marriageLOLLOLaryan has two beautiful police walis to manage...and bechara trying hard, sometimes being a sharmila boy, sometimes playing games in office, sometimes supoorting first wife shaina sometimes second wife deepika ...SmileSmilemay be to impress both, joking...

the episode was quite good, i think aryan needs two ladies of contrasting char, shaina who'll suport his unconventional crime solving and will see that no case gets unsolved just because its not within perview of law, on the other hand deepika will  see to the fact that aryan  and ss doesnt get into legal troubles easily by their styles of work. arayn asking if he cud get up from chair was too much like a student asking a high school teacher permission to go to bathroom amidst class hours Smile but then when challenged he shifted from madam to deepika - bravo aryan wtg LOLand  the last hand touching scene with deepika he did with quite style, placing both hands on deepika's breifly, smiling, bending and nodding the head with same time...though i've some high fever and headache i get jolly seeing such scenes, so my msg is light and fun now, in the later episodes things got bit serious i think now on sec thoughts i think despite depika's law obcession and shaina quite helpless over it ...its fun watching their rows....

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 27 May 2006 at 3:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the latest episode" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 3:37am | IP Logged
oh yes shaina was completely amazin.........!!!!!!!!mind blowin is the word........!!!!! and it feels amazin to hear that from u sofia..........!!!!
her look was definitely too good...... yeah i do feel she is too trendy at times....but its ok...she just symbolifies the independent woman with the i-don-give-a-damn attitude....! its jus that her leather jacket...though amazingly sexy....seemed out of place considerin the character of hers at home....given she's a 30 yr old cop...it was fine....but it somehow dint fit with her mommy image! but its ok yaar...she's too chick to complain about...and in looks...she took the cake this episode!!!! Clap

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 10:18am | IP Logged

what abt the other things i mentioned? the show as a whole? Smile

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
sophia, you almost stole all those words out of my mouth yaar!! Wink LOL Big smile

yep, Shaina was lookin very chic Big smile (i didn't really like her jacket tho...but she carried it off beautifully! Clap )...and yeah i loved all the scenes you mentioned...but i'd like to add two more:

1. for the first time, i saw Shaina shutting the suspect up during interrogation by saying just one sentence calmly...she said very quietly - "just shut up and sit down..." LOL ...rocked! Big smile

2. when Aryan was halfway through walking around the table, he suddenly remembered what Deepika had said, and he promptly went and sat back down like an obedient child, but with a cheeky expression on his face Wink LOL ...loved it!! and of course, the unforgettable - "may i get up, ma'am?"...hehe... LOL LOL LOL !!!

and yeah sophia, that contrasting character observation you made is very true Smile ...it also adds spice to the story na?! and we knew you'd enjoy the rows! Big smile ! just wait for the next episode yaar...for the first time Shaina will get so frustrated that she'll actually walk out of the cabin, fuming! and then Deepika will finally try and put some sense into Aryan about the feelings Shaina has for him... Wink Embarrassed ! sorry, but couldn't resist! Wink

and yeah...even i loved the whole episode...like i've said before - this is the time some of the best SS episodes were aired...so, enjoy!! Big smile

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 28 May 2006 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
yeah but one thing is why deepika had to tell aryan, didnt he himself unstand?

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Confused

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 4:46am | IP Logged
but one thing aryan likes deepika and shaina likes aryan as far as observed.

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 29 May 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hey friends i noticed one thing ...Aryan in episode 1 and Aryan in episode 28 ...lots of changes ...right!!!!????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top