India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wat the!! (Page 8)

Bansari7 IF-Dazzler
Bansari7
Bansari7

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
omg some people in this forum are so annoying. they can't get enough of complaining, so irritating!

today's episode was so fresh and cute and it only had mainly arnav and khushi in it, but all they can do is complain!

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bansari7

omg some people in this forum are so annoying. they can't get enough of complaining, so irritating!

today's episode was so fresh and cute and it only had mainly arnav and khushi in it, but all they can do is complain!

Firstly, let me introduce myself to u. I am TM Rashmi. One of d most positive gal of dis forum so ur comment hurts me. Secondly this post is made after sbb segment b4 epi airs. Smbody surfaced it again.

Wat I wanted to tell is her antics is smthg which I felt makes her loose her gravity as a character...so I made dis post. If she keeps on changing her character in evry epi..d viewers like me who wants to c consistency will loose hope like I did.

p.s. I request mods to close d topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minihussain

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Agree with u !! I liked the silent treatment from Khushi it shows how much ASr is restless,he can't bear her silence,... i want tat kind of fight not this comedy antics...
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

every epi doesnt hv to b e "INTENSE"

such light hearted filler epis e also such a treat to watch

and as zee says

this is a daily soap

not a movie

where everything has to b shown in a short time

and its not as if thewy showed filler scenes of maami or shyam

it was a cute archillicious epi

@red: Disagree...a daily soap does not mean they can throw anything at us and we will accept it the way it is...
minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bansari7

Dear Bansari,

Sorry, but I found your comment very rude.

First: Like Rashmi said, this is a post from yesterday (u could have checked the date before u commented).

Second: We don't have to accept everything the CVs throw at us. We love this show for a reason...and i for one person will express my opinion if i feel something is not right about the show.

Third: I'm as much a fan as u are, or maybe even more...because for me, being a true fan also means being able to see the wrongs as well...that is the only way to make sure things go the right way.

Fourth: we all are fans of this show. why else would we be here? u have every right to express your opinions, but PLEASE disagree respectfully.

luv
Mini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index