Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wat the!! (Page 5)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

I'm sure the intensity will come back.. Khushi is what her name signifies she is always happy and finds ways of bouncing back... even earlier when Arnav used to say things to her she used to cry but was soon back to her normal self.. This is Khushis way of annoying him and soon once Shyam plays his next card the intensity will be back with a bang.
Thats what makes IPKKND different.. there is some humor some tears and some drama. They give the audience a good mix

Agree but dey keep changing in evry epi...dat's testing my patience

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wat the...
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
seriously "bloody what the" this time...! 
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
They are doing this because of IPL. It there in the article due to IPL we have to digest some funny and filler episodes.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_arnav

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">They are doing this because of IPL. It there in the article due to IPL we have to digest some funny and filler episodes.</font>

Den in dat case, dey sud hv continued mute khushi track...wat, was wrong wid dat...even sanaya wud hv been happy for not blabbering much
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Guys chill.. she kept quiet for 3 days in the drama... and probs today..he will probs says something that he's happy that she nor talking or aomething which realises that her silences isn't working..( ofcourse its working on arnav but he isn't going to admit that he misses her) so she haa to step it and and probs realise that he apparently hates love ... so she uses love to which will wind him up ...as he actually want her love... so its going to be hard for him... we just have to wait and watch. Lool...
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i really dont mind seeing khushi's funny dialogues or tactics as i personally love them. but seriously this is not the time to show them when YOU HAVE JUST STARTED SHOWING HER to be a different character who felt humiliated , confused , determined and upset at the same time. one episode they show this and next they again bring back the old khushi.  atleast they could have lasted this diff khushi for 3-4 days from now.
btw good postEmbarrassed

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 09 April 2012 at 5:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Di forget about the tracks changing every day. Kushi wants to win over her husband by her love & is this the way to do it ? Replace husband's shirts with what u like ? is'nt loving some one accepting him/her for what they are. What is kushi trying to achieve i fail to understand.

Looking at al this i really feel kushi is least interested in finding out why she hurt him & she justs want to get away from him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index