AKoz
AKoz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Agree with you !! Wat the???

-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I loved when Kushi was giving him the silent treatment but after watching the SBB looks like the comedy track is back on.!!!!Disapprove
Moonlight1 Goldie
Moonlight1
Moonlight1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I think the reason is Kushi is picking up from where Arnav is stopping in revealing the truth. 
It is clear that Kushi is desperate now to know the reason why he hates her so much. As ASR being ASR he reveals the clues in irritation and anger only . The new comedy track shows that she is bent upon irritating him to blurt out the truth. Wink

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

SO yes. We will see few funny episodes, but what's so much to fuss about man?! Its okay, You all know that the Maha episode is most likely to be on 28th April, where The MU will most probably come into the light...

And, if it won't then you have another date, the 8th May. 

Out of these two, somewhere the guilt track WILL start.

Most likely, I am guessing, on 28th april.

So, why are you guys fussing so much? Tab tak, kuch toh hona chahiye na? We all need something BIG, something very INTENSE. We know the deal.

Comedy.Love.Romace. Anger.Hurt. Guilt. (the series/ladder)

We know what the CV's are playing at, they need something BIG. uske liye base toh rakhna padega na. I am sure, by the end of the week, ASR will be hurting Khushi.

But, everytime this series is repeated, it gets MORE intense.

And, its about time! Why don't you people relax?! How can they reveal the MU so soon? And so abruptly? Try to put yourselves in their shoes too! AND stop whining and complaining so much. (I am sorry for the getting harsh, seriously, but please understand.)

Seriosuly yaar.. I'm also fed up with the fuss that people create!!!
Lets just wait for the epsiode to air AT LEAST...
Sometimes the fuss created is more irritating and the epsiode itself...
I have not lost my trust in CVs .. I dont know about tohers but I will watch the epsiode with open mind.. FOR SURE !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Originally posted by arshi21

<font size="3">SO yes. We will see few funny episodes, but what's so much to fuss about man?! Its okay, You all know that the Maha episode is most likely to be on 28th April, where The MU will most probably come into the light...</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">And, if it won't then you have another date, the 8th May.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">Out of these two, somewhere the guilt track WILL start.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">Most likely, I am guessing, on 28th april.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">So, why are you guys fussing so much? Tab tak, kuch toh hona chahiye na? We all need something BIG, something very INTENSE. We know the deal.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3" color="#ff0000">Comedy.Love.Romace. Anger.Hurt. Guilt. (the series/ladder)</font>
<font color="#ff0000" size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">We know what the CV's are playing at, they need something BIG. uske liye base toh rakhna padega na. I am sure, by the end of the week, ASR will be hurting Khushi.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">But, everytime this series is repeated, it gets MORE intense.</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">And, its about time! Why don't you people relax?! How can they reveal the MU so soon? And so abruptly? Try to put yourselves in their shoes too! AND stop whining and complaining so much. (I am sorry for the getting harsh, seriously, but please understand.)</font>

U r misunderstsnding me totally. I am not asking to get MU clear. I am fine wid it. But wat's d pt in bringing back d track again n again n it chngs with each n every epi. I seriously felt dat khushi's character lost her gravity 2day. If she wud hv been mute for atleast 1 week I wud hv appreciated...n dat is wat we r discussing.

Edited by rushshri - 09 April 2012 at 4:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bibliobibulus..Apz..

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

agree..Dis comedy is goin way out of hand.
Its fine 2 shw sum amt of humour bt its becumin senseless nw..Fri epi ws gud..D pace ws set..Nw go 2 c wats d point of whol seq..D track is gettin inconsistent n so r d charactrs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
See,if you only like the INTENSE/Romance/hurt/guilt track, it needs to arise from somewhere, and that happens when KHUSHI does something. cause ASR never does anything. THAT'S how he IS...and HIS character...Khushi is KHUSHI. She bounces back. that's HER.

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
She's not lost neither her gravity. she's just being HER.

The ladder, I mentioned.

COMEDY.ROMANCE.LOVE.ANGER.HATE.GUILT.

That's what CV's do to bring out the INTENSE Stuffs. 

The comedy's the BASE darling! So relax.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index