India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wat the!!

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
How many of u wanted to c khushi antics back...NOT ME.

I wud hv prefered watching some more moments wen arnav literally missing her antics rather. Wat's d pt. of making khushi mute just for 15 min. It seems dat cv's hv lost d track of intense love story. Xcept love evry other thghappening. Story is going no where. I was loving dat mute khushi bcoz smwhere down d heart it was touching us but cv's again chngs d track.

EVRY EPI HAS A DIFFERENT TRACK...WHAT THE!!!

Edited by rushshri - 09 April 2012 at 4:02am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

ishahsVultureTalonAlinaaliimarrtyThreeDsBlesstinkerbeldimishrame_sayseiliyafatimaRicha.jjerry12nabeela.Pissa99callydTJ16ROXFlamingsOfLoveAKozJuicee_SushieLucyLindaDewMsCeylonMaddy1270zsewaqveewriterBibliobibulusDrwhoCyberpsychoooprathikri.khanak.PashnaLeenaRocksK.S.srirao..Apz..-anoshka-janu1610zooni.blueMadhuriDixitsunflower52SanzBarbiepooja_k93smitarasha...arshi_karishmonsi08abracadabra-SI-JerryTheMouse.Sad.But.True.pinky89applesauce.-Mounika--Ramya-OnepoundChicriti4u

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

i am just not happy with this...

stop playing with the characters u have CVs...

i was so happy abt khushi's changeover... and bang the CVs bring in comedy again!!!!

i am sick of it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtycraziefanK.S...Apz..

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I'm sure the intensity will come back.. Khushi is what her name signifies she is always happy and finds ways of bouncing back... even earlier when Arnav used to say things to her she used to cry but was soon back to her normal self.. This is Khushis way of annoying him and soon once Shyam plays his next card the intensity will be back with a bang.
Thats what makes IPKKND different.. there is some humor some tears and some drama. They give the audience a good mix

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mala2412BarundeewaniLoveSexySobtiPoojaaaaaaAvneilholicN12345N..sur..Princess_123arsh_sparshi21ThanuAdityabrainychild92

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Cry
pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

agree rashmi...this track back to being funny n all...it will be nice and funny to watch but as u said we wud like some intense moments now...how we loved the last two epi...which did not hv such antics but was moving towards something related towards the story!

but we ll hv to wait n watch rashmi...chalo one consoling factor is tat we get to see arnie baby shirtless once again!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juvaria.khanak.arshi21

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

yeah...it seriously irritating...forget abt the serial...unpredictable...here...every episode is so unpredictable...we donno whether we r seeing a comedy, serious, family, and what not...really dont understand...where the cvs r keeping their brains...and wasting our energy and time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_naj

memarathi Goldie
memarathi
memarathi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
well said . i also included. lets hope for best.dis show always surprise me.
veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
rushshri...i think this  wifey track ll bring them closer...coz arnav ll start trusting his contemporary wifey...
but daily changing track is showing poor story and script...Unhappy it ll not help cv in long run.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index