Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
part7..adorable chapter...Aww the red saree will bring arshi togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the way u describe the exchange between them..i'm wondering how they can speak with their eyes...πŸ˜‰..totally loved it...loved their Rabbe ve moments..beautifully written...
Edited by Chandni.. - 10 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part8...O.M.G...what part u wrote...i'm completely surprised...they were back in their usual selves ...they talked ..they had their dinner together..and this lovely evening is ending up with their mind blowing kiss...hayeee..such a romantic evening..so passionate..but everything ruined by idiot shayam entry...arnav again misunderstood her..& left her without saying anything... Edited by Chandni.. - 10 years ago
.ButterCup. thumbnail

part9...fantastic update...u made me so emotional dear..very very heart-touching update...seriously i didn't expect anjali's this reaction when they come face to face...gosh anjali and arnav both had suffered in their childhood...and glad to read that anjali knew the truth...amazingly written dear..πŸ€—
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part10...brilliantly writen...finally, anjali confessed the whole truth...finally, arnav come to know khushi's innocence...so heart-touching update..i just loved this story..πŸ‘πŸΌ
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part11...fabulous part...Now anjali back on her match making avtarπŸ˜‰...loved it...now arnav wanted to apologise to khushi..and she run away..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...loved it the way u describe whole scene and khushi's monologue..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part 12...beautiful chapter...arnav feels so jealous & possessive towards khushi...but khushi's words left me wondering what & why she said to him...anyways...nicely written..i'm thoroughly enjoying this exceptional story...
.ButterCup. thumbnail
part 13...i liked the way he wooing her back...very light-hearted update...loved it.. anjali and aditi teasing them...i'm thinking that khushi is scared...scared of losing their friendship..scared of loosing newly found relations..i think so...whatever her reasons..arnav knew how to win her trust..how to win her love..beautiful update..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Part 14...so serene and beautiful update...finally, akash and aditi married...loved it the way she soothes him about anjali's happiness...both knew what they wanted from each other..and this now shows in their gestures...wonderfully written...πŸ˜ƒ
.ButterCup. thumbnail

part 15...wow...such a romantic chapter..
loved their sizzling chemistry...their kiss was so intense, sensuous & mind blowing...& what a pure bliss... arnav found his 13 year old pic which is safely kept by khushi...loved it completely reading khushi's thoughts about marriage..and she reciprocates arnav gestures and didn't run way ...
.ButterCup. thumbnail

part16...

lovely chapter..wow..khushi finally confessed her feelings to him...such an outstanding story...this my most fav chapter so far...fantabulous part..