Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:A Fate Intertwined Th1: Prologue, Ch 1-16 - Page 89

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing, perfect display of emotions from both the sides...oh how romantic can arnav be...the way he huskily whispers in her ears...i got goosebumps..the khushi in your story was aout to faint i guess...lol
awesome chapter...cant wait for more!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg omg
i was busy with xams..
so i juz read last 3 parts.. 
awsome!!!
thnx 4 all the 3 PMs!! 
:)
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the ending
finally they both are working on their feelings...thought kkg is not sure but i am sure arnav will convience here.

i loved this chapter...too many things changed between them in a postive note
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant update loving how they are finally accepting their feelings. Things seem to be heating up between them. Thats sweet that she also has his picture. Cant wait for the next update.

Thanks for the pm
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...great job...love it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Damn!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a kiss!!!!! And I think you need a new thread now ๐Ÿ˜†
insanelycrazy thumbnail

I'm the one who is all flustered and goosebumpy( nope that's not a word :D ) now!!โ˜บ๏ธ  I loved it! Arnav should have continued though. Gosh he has self control. It was cute how khushi wanted him not to stop. I absolutely adore how you made khushi cherish the same picture of arnav that he too has kept with him for all these years๐Ÿ˜. I hope he teases khushi with that, and than khushi teases him back and den these 2 get a sense of understanding thru their moti chamdi! These two idiots NEED to know wat they feel for each other. Gosh talk about being thick in the head! Hahaha, they're still cute though. :D :D I love them! And I love anjali, she's so funny with all the teasing and the double meaning words!

The way you described khushi's house is gorgeous! The design is beautiful I want my room like that, all colourful and vibrant. :D

prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey meera
great parts... :)
aww arnav n khushi are just adorable man!!!
n loved this part where khushi says that happy-endings are what she likes :)
the kiss was hot :p

sowms1395 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really dont have time for a long comment though i really wanna. Loved it to T. Will write my heart out later. Thanks for the pm
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
RES

Edited (=

Awww...I just LOVE Anjali in this...Her double meaning at everything she says when she is around Arnav and Khushi...or the mischievous look and smiles...!! Love it!!

I honestly loveedd Khushi's reply to Arnav's question!! She believes in everything that he lost his belief in long time ago..I just hope that he ends up believing it as well...Happy Ever After!!
Arnav dropping her home was sooo cute!! both lost in their own worlds!!

Hayyyee...Mai Mar jawaan...!! How adorable was that part where he talks about how is attracted to her ever since he saw her six months ago!!! That was just soo damn beautifully put!!
Description of the was soo vibrant...So Khushi!!
Danggg!! he is got hecckaa self control!! He didn't know that Khushi wanted as much as he had desired!! ๐Ÿ˜
hahahaha...Him saying that whether she would have something other than tea...That was just hilarious!!! <33  [lol]
I am sooo glad that he sees the photo of himself...Can't wait to see what Arnav's reaction would be!! :$

P.S. I love the way he says "Anything you want, Happiness" cuz I think that it is just so very sweet <33Edited by SweetFarwii - 11 years ago