ArHi FF:A Fate Intertwined Th1: Prologue, Ch 1-16 - Page 85

Posted: 11 years ago
awww arnav and khushi!  😍they're like so meant for each other! i loved how she consoled him regarding anjali. the way you describes aditi during the wedding rituals was beautiful! 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😉

hmm i thot i was first bt unfortunately😭 no prob second it is...😊
lovely update so finally dey r accepting that they had something between 'em n dt is nt js friendship...😃
lovely update...loved it...thnx for PM😃

Edited by jahnvi.m - 11 years ago
Truly wonderful. Loved the un named love of Arshi.beautifully written
Loved it so much!! I couldnt help but feel a little emotional at the end! Looking forward to the next update eagerly! Thx for the pm :)
lovely update...love the wayey are building this relationship...very sweet and romantic...thnx 4da pm dear...
O wow! He saw d torn pic 😊 luvly!
Their kiss was just beautiful..so much intensity n passion..luv n undrstndng..desire n possessiveness..mindblowing! Keep it up!
beautiful update
 i hope they aknowledge their feelings for eachother
khushi's thoughts on marriage was really well written
OMG! I LOVED this LONG update! fantabulous! and arnav finding out that Khushi kept his 13year old photo so safely! that was just pure bliss to read! So looking forward to ch16! AMAZING writing skills you have!

loved it. it is n ot only you u love this chapter but me too. but it is not good on ur side to stop it right there*annoyed*