Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:A Fate Intertwined Th1: Prologue, Ch 1-16 - Page 72

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow it was like amazing...i hope arnav doesnt mu her wen she said that the kiss didnt mean anything...justvwant to seee them work out their diff and stop fighting their feelings toward each other..anyways it was amazing...thnx soo much for the pm dear...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahmazing updatee ! :D 
Loved it .. awwh Khushi.. she forgave easily , and kiss not meaning anything ?! I'm sure it's the exact opposite and hope they continue their relationship as friends and come close to build a newer one soon. She deff. needs her friend back first.. but I know you'll surely be erupting their feelings.. and can't wait to know how they build up in the ceremonies !

Exciiteed ! can't wait.  
kishu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part/  Please continue soon!πŸ˜ƒ
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww that was a sweet update! LOVED IT πŸ˜ƒ!
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love how you explain every thought and every feeling of theirs in detail! It really helps to understand their back ground and what theyre currently going through! I cant believe how attuned they are to eachtoher, even if they try to be apart. I also adore the fact that they have so many loved ones who are trying to make it work for them, Shyam, Anjali, Nani and even Aditi! Great updates! Looking forward to reading more!
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally he says sorry 
atleast this MU is over 
EverybodyLies thumbnail
Absolutely loving this story!

It is such a perfect transition from angsty to intense to awww

Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing parts Meera! I just caught up with the last few updates. I'm so glad Arnav knows the entire truth now. The kiss they shared was beautiful, that was one of my favorite scenes in this FF. Can't wait to see how Arnav and Khushi's relationship shapes up now!!! Awesome job!!!
tata_tata thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok first things first.. pls change the subject line to reflect chap 12 updated :) i was refreshing my screen all day today but didnt go in because i thought i have already read chap 11.. thank god my sis is an even bigger fan and realised that Pg 92 is new :)

on the story.. mann this rangmunch place is soo awesome.. i got married in delhi.. my garden was not half as awesome.. or maybe i dont remember much of it.. or atleast i hope so :D

have i told you how i love that your story is such a comfortable read.. not overly hyper.. not at all dull.. i love it :)
tennismaniac19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!!!! It just keeps getting better!!!! I really love this story of yours!!! Beautiful!

Plus the fact that you update almost everyday makes it even more exciting!!!!

Please continue soon!