Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
great part dear :)
so thats the misunderstanding!!! aww thats bad... hopefully that'll be cleared soon :)
im so waiting for them to start working together so that the friendship can be back to normal first n then love can happen
update soon
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ah shyam and payal? hm it will be difficult to see that but since he isnt a bad guy i am happy

that means its all about arnav and khushi...and to certain extent anjali as well. oh thats exciting.
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*squeels* I want to see what happens next! OMG I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat! 
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb updates ! Loved this one and the last one as well !
oh man that terribly sucks.. Arnav has completely misunderstood Khushi.. hope at work outs well during their meet-up session while wedding planning.
Dee. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

now when he'll see shyaam and khushi together.. he'l think they're both toghether..  :O :O :O 

btw.. 

nice update.. 

continue soon :)

sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 update .  Wow  Shaym  is not a bad guy in this and is married to Payal , took a little while to wrap my head around it , but  now I am ok with it . 👍🏼 👍🏼
Hunnybunny3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Had to re read it to get my head around who Shyam was with. So he was cheating Payal with Anjali?? Poor Arnav. That's probaby the reason he hates Khushi...Misinterpreting the hug. Look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the pm.xx
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so asr misunderstood khushi and shyam😕
payal and shyam a couple
nice update
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmm. Looks like it is a little disconcerting to see Payal and Shyam together :)

I am not surprised. But I hope you will all stay with me as the story unfolds.

PS: I know the clarity about who Shyam is talking about in the flashback scene is low. I will give the entire story a editing shot once I am done. For now, I apologize for the confusion 
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I really like the fact that Shyam isn't bad! I think I've gotten tired seeing him always portrayed as the bad guy! I think my transformatiom happened when I saw an interview with him and Akshay, and they were both talking normally and what not and when he said he was lawyer. I think he deserves to be a good guy in at least something!
Amazing part though! ;)
Update soon please :)