India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

"HAPPY ENDING".. SBS UPDATE

-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
only i m crying jab se i seen sbs sgmnt of rmj's last day shoot m only crying blv me guyssm BROKEN... The segment starts with Aditya putting sindoor in Mona's maang in the temple...Mona was showing her love to Adi..She hugs her and then adi goes  ,pick the sindoor and put in mona's mang..oh goddd this scene shitt man so touchingHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart The way Mona hugged her was superbbfantastic...SBS said finally mil gayi "RAM MILAYI JODI"CryCryCryCry oh god why show ended.sbs said acutally scene ws dat aditya was taking sanyas nd goes to mandir meanwhile mona comes and show dat how much she LOVES ADI now..so they join...Mona says," ha..pandit jee gaye hai sanyasi wale kapde lane..aayenge toh pta chalega ki yeh toh biwi ke saath bhaag gaya." mona too says, "yeh maya hai ". ADINA LAUGHS OUT ..awww god dey look awesome while smiling..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming it den says dere was Mona's birthday on lst day nd eveyrone was celebrating.The leads of  MKKPB cums nd gives adina a gift of trip to their honeymoon how romantcBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingi wish we cn see dere honeymoon.Then it shows mona is singing wid holding adi and oder "HAPPY ENDING" song  all were hugging each oder on sets... oh god..i m missing not only jst sangad totall RMJ...
ONE THING TO NOTICE : While adina giving interview sara said so confidently we will be back soon.she too said dat when bidaai ended we were sure dat we will work again nd see we did.afterwards too we will work againAngad too said ya it is fixed dat we r on screen couple all d tim.sara again says m sure we will be back.M sure kya i m pakka we will be bck.angad says ya we will..sara den sudnly says ha bta de na.. bta de..koi baat nhi..Angad laughs out...

SBS too said ki jate jate yeh dono hume apne aane wale naye show mei fir se ek saath dkhne ka hint de gye...ConfusedConfusedConfusedm confused..wil sangad back???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudramonamiamsania01sangadloversree.gattu-Swetha-

iamsania01 Senior Member
iamsania01
iamsania01

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Great update Simran...yeah its really sad RMJ ended but Inshallah they will come soon again together...Fingers crossed...They are the cutest couple ever,,,definitely we will see them again Smile Simo if u have a link plzzz post it,,,cant wait to see Sangad's hug...UFFF...dying yaaar 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudsangadloversree.gattu-ParidhiHolic-

-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soomro01

<font color="#3300CC">Great update Simran...yeah its really sad RMJ ended but Inshallah they will come soon again together...Fingers crossed...They are the cutest couple ever,,,definitely we will see them againSmile Simo if u have a link plzzz post it,,,cant wait to see Sangad's hug...UFFF...dying yaaar</font>
h
i hope sania itne sure the,bt i will still wait to see dere cmbck.ofcourse dey r d cutest jodi ever...
Ya i search d link wait m doing al dis by my mob

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadloversree.gattu

iamsania01 Senior Member
iamsania01
iamsania01

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
No prblem Simo...i got it...from DM...but quality is not good...hope someone posts on YT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadlover

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I will miss them both but particularly Angad Hasiya. His voice! Husky and deep-the perfect voice for a man. I've certainly heard no other actor with a voice quite like that. Absolutely beautiful to look at and lovely to listen to. The perfect combination :-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha85iamsania01sangadlover-ParidhiHolic-

-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soomro01

No prblem Simo...i got it...from DM...but quality is not good...hope someone posts on YT

i tried to found on YT bt i thnk ST didnt uploaded yt..fir bhi for forum m postnv DM

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fvideo%2Fxq05lm_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-star-news-9th-april-2012-part2_shortfilms&h=1AQFvm4hh

Edited by SimranLuvsAdiNa - 09 April 2012 at 5:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsania01sangadlover-Swetha-

-ParidhiHolic-
-ParidhiHolic-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

I will miss them both but particularly Angad Hasiya. His voice! Husky and deep-the perfect voice for a man. I've certainly heard no other actor with a voice quite like that. Absolutely beautiful to look at and lovely to listen to. The perfect combination :-)

ya i totaly agree wid u. His voice has a charm. I luv his voice. So soft nd ya prfct for a man
n attrct ny girl easly. He is totally a wonderful guy... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsania01sangadlover

d.singh Senior Member
d.singh
d.singh

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i will miss them both.i am sooo sad feel like crying Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadlover

Go to top