Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Another article on rashmi,do read (Page 4)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Guru toh will LOVE this development...Maa-Bapuji coming to lifeROFLROFL

If Nanhi finds out, woh toh waise hi katle-aam kar degi us Rashmi ka for hurting her Spiderman...lolll

I'm sure she'll be more than willing to go along with the drama...anything for her spidermanLOL...ab toh Nanhi, Guru, Megha sab ek team pe ho gaye hain naa...Team Mohan...now they're ALL standing around him like guardian angelsLOL

@Bold---ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOh now i really want to see Guru's involvement in all this and especially him teaming up with Megha.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
@Nanhi--- Yes yes chavanni will totally "Aye Rashmi! Sun Naa, Chal Naaa nikal naaa" herCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MicronAreYaar

Micron IF-Dazzler
Micron
Micron

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
LOL it would be fun to watch MNMG nautanki ROFL...and Rashmi going bonkersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

I had never thought ki Megha bhi itni chaalu niklegi...I expect such tricks from Mohan...but Megha??LOL...Maybe Mohan's chaalu-giri is now rubbing off on her too and she's taking her "I'll help you" promise VERY seriously.

Just watched the SBB segment and just the expression on Mohan's face when Megha is going "Aji sunte ho" is EPICROFL

No shit?! Did she really said that? ROFLWhat has happened to Megha? I need to watch that vid. This Rashmi track doesn't sound that bad from this angle...if they are going to team up because of her then this is good...otherwise I'm a bit umm about her being a THIRD angle.

NymeriaAreYaar

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

eagerly waiting for this new track
Lets see How Meghan will come close
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

I had never thought ki Megha bhi itni chaalu niklegi...I expect such tricks from Mohan...but Megha??LOL...Maybe Mohan's chaalu-giri is now rubbing off on her too and she's taking her "I'll help you" promise VERY seriously.

Just watched the SBB segment and just the expression on Mohan's face when Megha is going "Aji sunte ho" is EPICROFL

No shit?! Did she really said that? ROFLWhat has happened to Megha? I need to watch that vid. This Rashmi track doesn't sound that bad from this angle...if they are going to team up because of her then this is good...otherwise I'm a bit umm about her being a THIRD angle.

LOL yeah she did...here watch this...the 'aji sunte ho' happens at 1:20LOLLOL

I'm a bit umm about the long term implications of this Rashmi angle too but it looks fun for now with Megha's nautankiLOL

MicronNymeria

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Wow... so Mohan and Megha are gonna act as a couple!!! Thats freaking Awesome!!! Looks like Megha is paying back for all help...
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
OMG!! "Amazing Insaan"ROFLROFLROFL...Mohan's expressionsROFLROFLROFL...AJJI SUNTE HOROFLROFLROFLROFL

NymeriaAreYaar

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i dont want anyone to come in between MEGHAN...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index