Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

So Close, Yet So Far!! - Chapter 4 - Pg 61 - 27/05 (Page 29)

Dishali_Jain Goldie

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dishali_Jain Goldie

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
thank god there is no demand but thanks for the update and next time plz put a link in pm it was hard to find this 

and yeah sorry for short commenting i have 1 day to finish my project and it is already like 1 here in the afternoon and also have guests over at night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dishali_Jain

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
dat was amazing sweety
i love it
awww kruti n shaks relation is jst i cn't describe...n i love jack n shaks sweet moment
n den giraya tune bomb AMARJEET i was also too shock...i was xpecting AMAR only bt AMARJEET...hmmm seems intrsting story...n kch kch idea to tune de hi dia h
n thnk god is bar demand ni h Big smile

Dishali_Jain

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Aditi

Originally posted by shaffy_arsha

firstly sorry 4 da late comment sweety
n ye kb likha kch btaya b ni iske bare mai to...unpredictable nikali is baar to tu
n awsumm update tha
n dat saari awww goshhh!!!! i cn imagine shakti in dat, ki kitni hawtt lg ri hogi
n itna suspense ku meri bhen marne ka irada h kya n wo b last tk suspense
thoda sa taras kha le hm par
bt amazing surprise tha
i love it

<font size="2">Arey, koi baat nahi di. Chalta hai itna toh.Smile</font>
<font size="2">Di,Mondayko class mein 3substitutionthe. Main bore ho rahi thi toh rough notebook nikali aur aagey ke updates likhne lagi. Tabhi dimaag mein yeh idea aaya and I thought of giving it a try.Embarrassed
</font>
<font size="2">Hehe, chalo for a change mainunpredictablenikali.TongueBut jab aagey aagey padhogi na, toh I swear, aap akeli hogi joh kahogi ki I was expecting this !TongueCause indirectly you know about this one. Aur agar abhi nahi samjhi toh aagey jaake samajh jaogi !Wink</font>
<font size="2">Thanks a lot di !Big smile</font>
<font size="2">Achi hai na ? Though I don't like that Kareena, but still saree achi thi !Tongue</font>
<font size="2">Di is chapter mein suspense reveal hoga na woh last chapter hoga. ( This is the first time in my writing history - maine kissi ko bata diya ki story mein kya hoga. Lol !Embarrassed)</font>
<font size="2">Thank you di !Smile</font>

ok ok i get it yaar...thoda thoda smjh aa ra...agr mai wrong ni hu to shyad "P" se related h na

Lol, aap intelligent ho.
I love you.
You are correct.
And yeah, I need your advise. I'll PM you soon.Geek

thnkew jiii
n sure dear Big smile

Dishali_Jain

shaffy_arsha IF-Rockerz
shaffy_arsha
shaffy_arsha

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

mai kal spamming krungi coz i m nt well today... Unhappy

Kya hua di aapko ? Are you fine now ? And do hell with spamming. AngryJust take good care of yourself.SmileGet well soon.Big smile

yeah dear i m okk nw...actually mjhe koi mind prblm h to kb headache strt ho jata h pta hi ni chlta...n headache jb hota h to i cn't tell uu aisa lgta h ki abhi bomb fatega...bt i m fyn nw dear Smile

Dishali_Jain

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Awesome update aditi.
pari plz dont strain urself.
i dont know but felt a bit pain while readin this update.
shayad kuch ho.
dont know..
it was short and cute update.
and i can understand wen ppl cant even press like 4 a sec.
take care.
update next part at ur pace.
i wont force u .
update ka comment exactly wil give u 2morrow.
as u know the reason.

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Hola !! Cmo estn ustedes?

Here's the next part before my demand is completed. Anyways, forget it.

Before beginning with today's chapter, I would like to clarify one thing. When I said that she didn't want to meet them - it didn't mean that she doesn't want to meet her friends. She wants to meet them. But she is not willing to meet them right now because 'he' is also standing there - with the rest of them. So basically, she doesn't want to meet 'him' and not the others.

Also, this part is dedicated to Maneet di, snighdha di, ShravniC di, deetha di who spammed even when their exams are around the corner. Sorry!

From now on the updates will be super short ( maybe even shorter than this one ) and don't expect me to explain. Bye.

k i understand that pari is upset.

plz gussa mat ho.

Chapter 2 :

She followed her ( Mukti ) out to greet the guests. To greet her friends. To greet 'The DID gang'. As soon as she approached them, the girls took Shakti in an unexpected bone-crashing hug.wow always bone crashing hug yet i love it wen i t comes from friends. It had been ages since they met each other. Yes, ages. She was still hugging them, when a tear escaped her eye and also the eyes of the rest of them. It was now she was repenting of her action. How much had she missed them all! She couldn't stop cursing herself and 'him' for this.She misses her friends so much.she must have not left them.

Shakti ( pulling back ) : Hey guys! So kaise ho tum sab ?

Kruti ( coming ahead and speaking on behalf of everyone ) : Hum sab toh bahut ache hain, tu bata.

Shakti ( mostly to herself ) : Zinda hun bas.she misses him so much.Cry

Shakti : I'm doing great as well guys.dostono ke saat kya chupana.

Kruti, who had heard her reply before, smacked her for such wordssache frnds se kuch chupta nahi . But Shakti just took her into another long hug. She was extremely emotional right now. She had really missed all this fun and her friends. She couldn't believe she had not talked with them in so much time just because of 'him'. They broke apart when they heard someone.  ( So, thinking yet another mystery ? Don't worry I'll clear this one now only. )

Someone ( angrily ) : *Ahem* *Ahem* Hum bhi hai yahaan.who is this???

Shakti looked down embarrassed. Everyone laughed at them.

Shakti ( cutely ) : Common Jacksi maaf karde na mujhe. You know it was not on purpose. ( Lol, I couldn't stop myself from using that name. :P )

Jack : Yay a *looking away*manana padega madam ko.

Shakti : Fine, hota reh tu bas gussa. ( to girls ) Common guys, let's go there. *pointing towards another side and smiling widely from inside*

Jack : Arey arey. Aisa nahi hai. *pulling her into an hug*It's just that .. I missed you.awww so sweet.

Shakti : Hm, pata tha mujhe. I missed you too Jacksi !!

He let her move back and he looked at her from head to toe.

Jack : Maan na padega Shaks. You look hot huh !!As always.

Shakti ( blushing and smiling ) : Thanks Jacksi. Waise you don't look that bad yourself.

Jack hit her lightly on her head while she dodged him, giggled and ran away, with him right at her heel. They played the chasing game running around their friends. After they finished and Jack finally got his hands on her they tarted laughing like mad. She was enjoying a lot. Now she was greeting the whole gang individually.i like this game always.so she has to meet him too.

Mukti : So guys, preparations kaisi lagi ?

Vandana : Really good Mukti. I must say jisne bhi kiya hai bahut acha kiya hai.

Mukti smiled.

Mukti : Sab Shaks ka kaam hai.tab tho best hi hoga.

Vandana : Arey humaari Shaku toh hai hi itni multi-talented.

And they all laughed.

Now it was Shakti's turn to greet 'him'. Her heart was beating fast and her eyes reflected the pain she was feeling right now. She kept her lashes down for some time to avoid his gaze. She sighed inwardly and then looked up. With a genuine fake smile on her face, she addressed him.

Shakti : Hey Amarjeet. So, how are you ?wat has she called him???

Everyone went silent. They had never heard Shakti greet him by that name. He had always been her 'Kunwar' and no one ever dared to address him by that name. Oka, maybe it's been a long time, but haven't the two been talking even then ? Maybe on phones, or video calls. Or maybe that was what they thought. Because the scene in front of their eyes told a different story altogether. Amar's whole body stiffened out of shock. He couldn't believe his ears. Shakti felt the sudden change so she turned her attention from him on the others and asked them confusion saturating her voice,

Shakti : Kya hua guys, ek dum se ?sab ko tumhare is sawal se shock laga.

Jack : Kuch nahi woh bas .. Amarjeet ??

Shakti, just shrugged and intelligently changed the topic.

Shakti : Acha guys listen, Neeti ko nahi pata chalna chahiye ki I'm here. So don't talk about me, oka ?

Kruti being close to Shakti understood what she was trying to do and so she played along.

Kruti : Worry not when we are here.

Someone : And we too ' Phir se someone???

Next up will be Love Is What It's All About !! <3 <3 Though I don't know when. 

k wil be waiting.

PM's might be sent later. I might not send them at all. Depends on the time I get. Sorry.

k.understood but hope i'll get it 

So, unlike before, the next update will be done, when I wish to. Cause demanding is of no use. It just creates problem for a few people who have to take time out of their lives and spam. Bechaaroin ki kya galti hai that they have to work so hard. If you wish like hitting the like button then you may. Also I expect no one asking me to update soon because I don't really know when will I update. But what I know is it's not going to be soon. Thanks.

k update it at ur pace.

i know u have 3 more FF's too.

Goodbye, Hasta luego.

bye take care.

- Aditi

Dishali_Jain

Go to top