Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mohan's expressions on Megha's bedroom ke curtains was EPIC!! 🤣 Bichara was stammering while introducing Rashmi...Zor ka jhatka ZOR se hi laga!! 🤣
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swapna82

@amrutha,
We don't know abt Mohan's past. Maybe he was also like Rashmi - I mean, posh and rich.. Not sure how CVs r going to present this - But, maybe his problems with his dad are also due to that. Maybe after Rashmi and his dad left him (or he left them), he became a better person..
I don't think Mohan wud ever have been much different in his actual nature, still, i think this is a possibility.

Agar aisa hota then I don't think he'd ever left...Mujhe lagta hai ki he was rich, but maybe he had some ideology takkar with his father..Aur Rashmi ka to pata hi hai na - she left him for her career..
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swapna82

@amrutha,
We don't know abt Mohan's past. Maybe he was also like Rashmi - I mean, posh and rich.. Not sure how CVs r going to present this - But, maybe his problems with his dad are also due to that. Maybe after Rashmi  and his dad left him (or he left them), he became a better person..
I don't think Mohan wud ever have been much different in his actual nature, still, i think this is a possibility.

@swapna,
you said it correctly...this can be a possibility. and he might have met reshmi during his college days or i can say at a v young age...now he is approx 30, so he might hv become mature after all the experience of real life...
anyways past is past and now i want the reshmi track to bring mohan and megha together
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Mohan's expressions on Megha's bedroom ke curtains was EPIC!! 🤣 Bichara was stammering while introducing Rashmi...Zor ka jhatka ZOR se hi laga!! 🤣

Vahi to ! Use Rashmi ko dekh ke itna shock nahi laga hoga jo Megha ka ye roop dekhke laga 🤣

How do they always manage to turn super serious scenes to super comedy ones ? Mohan's expressions were EPIC ! I soo agree !

Desperately waiting for that ep to go on air...vaise, Amar case files ka kya hoga ? Beech beech me kishto me dikhayenge kya ? 😛
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess...CVs are planning to make MM together first, not in sense of love, but best buddies...Pratik crap and Rashmi track are for this only...to make them understand each other in a better, subtle way...Uske baad dono milke Amar ko innocent prove karenge!!
misty85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I guess...CVs are planning to make MM together first, not in sense of love, but best buddies...Pratik crap and Rashmi track are for this only...to make them understand each other in a better, subtle way...Uske baad dono milke Amar ko innocent prove karenge!!

I agree with you... in this way megha will also get to know about mohan's past...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
o...this sounds intersting, Mrs Vyas as Mrs Bhatnagar ...but it will lead to probs for our dear Megha later :(
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think reshmi esliye aayi hein kyun ki mohan accept kar le ki he is in love with megha...
This content was originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

i think reshmi esliye aayi hein kyun ki mohan accept kar le ki he is in love with megha...

Ya! aur isliye bhi ki Megha ko Mohan ke dil ke soft corner ka pata chal jaaye.
Waise jab Guru ne Megha ko ye bataya hoga ki Mohan bhaiya pyaar karte the issse, toh Megha kya soch rahi hogi.
Kal tak woh sochti thi ki Mohan ko pyaar pe vishwas nahi, aur aaj ye sunkar woh sochegi ki kya Mohan bhi pyaar kar sakta hai.