Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Amisha

In my excitment, meine Video link bhi nahi maanga. Soch kar hi pagal ho rahi hoon. 

Abhi thodi der mein current bhi chali jaayegi yahan. Video link please (sooner). 

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fatansic title amisha 😆
mohan was like ... Am i dreaming...
Megha is addressing him as aap... And replying back to his ex...
🤣
i surprised equally like mohan... 😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Oh god! Megha is hilarious. 

Dekhke pata nahi chalta, Bedroom ke curtains, Mohan ki taarif pe taarif 😆. 

aruna15 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to Rashmi's entry and to Megha posing as Mohan's wife.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Megha is very smart(in these things). She is just making rashmi think that she is mohan's wife and not actually claiming to be Mrs. Bhatnagar. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

nice title. its going to be fun, now every time in front of rashmi, megha and mohan will have to act as married. 😆

cvs waale bhi jhatke pe jhatke dete hain humein 😆
Edited by bablinisha - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The segment cracked me up BIG TIME 🤣

I was seriously feeling like to slap that nonsense Rashmi...Himmat kaisi hui humare Monu ko irritate karne ki 😡

Megha .. Gosh I love this lady 😆 So yeah, she did promise of helping him and she's just doing what she has said...love her man! Kaise Rashmi ki bolti bandh kar diya...love it! And not to forget her dialogues which were ULTRA HILARIOUS
🤣🤣

At last comes Mohan .. He got the BIGGEST SHOCK of his life seeing Megha acting like that 😆 Haaiii Allah! His expression was spot on 😆🤣 Bechara sandwich ban gaya! ðŸ˜†

TFS, Amisha and THANKS CVs for this AMAZING track 🥳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

The segment cracked me up BIG TIME 🤣

I was seriously feeling like to slap that nonsense Rashmi...Himmat kaisi hui humare Monu ko irritate karne ki 😡

Megha .. Gosh I love this lady 😆 So yeah, she did promise of helping him and she's just doing what she has said...love her man! Kaise Rashmi ki bolti bandh kar diya...love it! And not to forget her dialogues which were ULTRA HILARIOUS
🤣🤣

At last comes Mohan .. He got the BIGGEST SHOCK of his life seeing Megha acting like that 😆 Haaiii Allah! His expression was spot on 😆🤣 Bechara sandwich ban gaya! ðŸ˜†

TFS, Amisha and THANKS CVs for this AMAZING track 🥳

Yes Megha's dialogues were hilarious. Till now she has not done much comedy na. Abhi yeh kami bhi poori hogayi. Mohan's shocked expression was awesome. 

We were thinking she might try to unite mohan with rashmi and all. Megha ne kya harkat ki hai. Mohan ki sahi jodi yahi hai. 

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
OMG...I cant wait fr this Rashmi track...It'll fun to see bechara Mohan becoming a sandwich b/w his ex n future wifey...lolzz 😆😆

Plz post the link soon!!!😳