India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Finaly Rashmi trak,..wt will happen??

BJPatel19 Senior Member
BJPatel19
BJPatel19

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
After Pratik...finaly Mohan's x gf enter,..there r so many posiblities wt happened next,..
1)Mohan will b sad after seeing Rashmi..when Megha see dis she will try to cheer up Monu..there will lots of MeHan seen:-)
2)Mohan loves Rashmi before bt now he hate her as Rashmi left him,.he will be rude to him,.when Megha see dis she will find out things and try to patch up btwn them
3)When Megha comes to know abt Rashmi she will feel sad for Monu and slowly fall for Monu bt after knowing Rashmi nt happy in her life she will try for patchup which irritate Mohan and he will confess his love to Megha
4)Megha cant see Mohan sad and she will make patch up btwn mohan and rashmi bt by dis time she will also fall for Mohan and than jealosy trak of Megha by seeing Monu with rashmi
5)megha will patch up btwn monu and Rashmi bt eventualy fall for Mohan and being jealous of them and try to avoid Monu which make Mohan restless and find ways to talk with megha:-)

and many more..
I find Rashmi entry interesting and i think this will only make MeHan relation strong,...
I want caring Mrs.Vyas..wher Megha cant see Mohan sad..try to cheer him up,..lets see wt cvs has planed..i think Nbtmkk cvs never let us unhappy..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraMaankigopiMadhu-TheStranger-Goodbyekahkashansakina--Udhay--anji-mira

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Nice work yaar, BJpatel.. You have listed out all possibilities of the future Rashmi track.. Very good..
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Megha is not as seedhi as we thought. She is acting like Mrs. Bhatnagar to shut up Rashmi. 

I think Megha is keeping her promise of helping him that she made last episode. Rashmi was bragging too much about her happy life and taunting mohan. Megha jumped to defend mohan. What idea is takes up? Certainly not the usual prim and proper megha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
completely agree with Sunna_Deewani...Megha is trying to get back the return for Mohan's "ehsan" on her...But it's kinda weired and illogical considering Megha's actual character...Let's see, what's gonna happened next...Hope CV will keep it realistic and logical...
ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Coming track seems to b interesting waiting to see love triangle between MM n Reshmi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index