Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Rashmi is coming(this Wednesday)-TB article

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Article reg. Rashmi's entry. 

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11551-pooja-kanwal-stint-in-na-bole-tum.htm

Pooja Kanwal Mahtani is all set to join the star cast of Colors and Sunshine Production's 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha'. She was last  seen in Star Plus'Sasural Genda Phool as Disha.

In Color's 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' , Pooja will portray the character of 'Rashmi', ex girlfriend of Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor). She will play an affluent girl who is engaged to be married to an NRI. She will meet Mohan accidentally in a supermarket and keep up the faade of a happily engaged girl. Truth however will be something that the audience will have to wait and watch!

Sudhir Sharma,the producer of the show confirmed the news -" Yes. Pooja is entering the show. Rashmi's entry will see a lot of changes in the track and the audience will be shocked to see volte face in Megha's behavior. Her entry will redefine Megha and Mohan's chemistry." 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Thanx subha... I wasn't expecting this... but CVs keep their habit of shocking us... I like this actress... she was also there in another my favorite show sasuraal genda phool. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Volte-face in Megha's Behaviour? Does that mean megha will suddenly start feeling jealous. 

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Thanx subha... I wasn't expecting this... but CVs keep their habit of shocking us... I like this actress... she was also there in another my favorite show sasuraal genda phool. 

Is she a good actress?  
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Megha might even try to bring Rashmi & Mohan together . I think after bringing them together Megha will not like if Rashmi & Mohan come close to eachother .
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Is she a good actress?  

Yes... she was also there in one show on sony... I can't recall the name.. but she is good actress...
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey bhagwaan Aakhir darhsan ho gaye Rashmi devi ke 
she is only engaged?😕 now mirchi may be feel jealous with Reshmi.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
all of u...PLEASE hit 5 stars under RATE ME of this article and put a comment under this article link on tb... ...will raise p;oints of nbt..Edited by memad - 12 years ago
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Is she a good actress?  

yes,pooja is a good actress.
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Megha might even try to bring Rashmi & Mohan together . I think after bringing them together Megha will not like if Rashmi & Mohan come close to eachother .

The article says she is already engaged... I guess mohan will tell her a lie that he's engaged to someone where as his pain will reflect on his face... & megha will sense it...
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago