Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: PAYING FOR HIS DEEDS very imp note @ page 48 (Page 42)

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Great SS - Well written.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocxy

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Awww! so romantic...but he has to take he rback home Cry!
LOL LOVED THE UPDATE!

Rocxy

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Ohh Nooo, He SAID That They Should Go Home :| Unromantic D'oh

Rocxy

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Clapthanks...brilliant...Clap

Rocxy

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
nice dear

Rocxy

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monu_Deewani

Small one *pouting like a kid* but amazing all the same. Was expecting what came at the end...I knew, knowing him, I could tell that much - he'll never keep her in the dark, never hide the truth from her. Its not just like that that I'm so proud of him Approve Waiting for the next update. This time, update SOON ! LOL

so u were guessing it ha...well thanx for the comment dear ..
Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanx to everyone who liked and commented...love you all...me updating again hope that dis one will be a bit longerErmm
Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
                                                 PART-18

WARNING  mature CONTENT

Khusi was so so disheartened with the last line...what the hell wrong with him...it was her first god damm kiss(may be...Ermm)...why the hell he had to ruin it...she was enjoying itEmbarrassed...right now they were on the car...returning back home...it was around 7 at evening...sky was so beautifull...the weather was so calm..two lovers werealone in their own car...no one to disturb...but...but...buttt...this stupid fiance of her was talking nothing...

Khusi :(shouting in her head...)ek toh itna acchaa mood kharab kardiya and now khud muh fula k bina baat kiye betha he...Cry...aakhir...hua kya inhe...so unromantic...meh toh bilkul vi baat nahi karne wali inse...
when they were like in thee middle of their journey...and still no words were out...khusi decided to break the silence...

Khusi :Arnav ji...

Arnav :...

Khusi :Arnav ji...kya hua...whats wrong why are you not talking...

Aranv :nothing...i am just a little tired...

Khusi :ya...right tired...of what...????(shouting in her head..Angry...tired...tired...yesa kya kiya k thak gaye...karne ka moka hi kaha diya...ek tohmood kharab kardiya..upar se kehrahe hein ki tired hein...)

Khusi :why are you so quite...???it seems like you didnt liked what happened...

the car came to a screeechhhed halt...

Arnav :its not like dat...

Khusi :toh...why u so quite...n why you said to return back home...are u gu...

Arnav :dont say that...i m not...
i was just...erm...a bit...

Khusi :a bit...????

Arnav :i thought it was not right...

Khusi :wo...wo...woow...dont say ki aapko laga ki kiss karne se hum pregnant ho jayenge...

Arnav :no...no..Embarrassed    mera matlab tha ki...i thought ki it was not the right time for u...u might get uncomfertable...

Khusi :(awww...how sweetLOL)...did u felt me feeling uncomfortable..?

Arnav:...it was so soon ...so i thought...

Khusi :Arnav ji...it felt ...perfect...like i owed my life for that feeling...it was...

(well she couldnt talk more coz she was again experiencing the same heavenly feeling...)

Arnav had slammed his lips into her...n now both were enjoyig their love to the fullest...as much as they want...they were literally sucking each other...Arnav bit her lower lip to which she moaned opening her mouth a bit...utilising the oppertunity.his tongue entered her mouth and started tasting every corner of it...it was so very passionate...much more than the previous one...

Arnav  leaved her for a moment so they could breathe a bit...and again started the love all over again with more energy...Khusi was pulling him for more...but that damm sit belt was creating hindrance to her passion..it was irritating her...and Arnav could just sense it so he unblocked the sit belt and pulled his lady love more towards himself...khusi was now in Arnav's lap in a compromising position...they were wildly kissing each other..the love...the passion that Arnav was compelled to hide in his heart was out...and it was uncontrollable...they both had lost it...it was their first time that too so soon...and and they both were making out in a car in middle of the roadLOL

khusi was now unbuttoning his shirt...and Arnav  was loosening her strap...with kissing each other with same passion...khusi bent and started kissing his neck...she was giving him wet kisses...in his every exposed part..his neck...shoulders...then his chest...then it was unbearable for him...he pulled her up and started kissing her roughly..she moaned...he was now just out of control...both were not so comfortable with their positions but the feel they were was so so perfect..he roughly cupped her br**** and started kissing it form outside...they were totally loosing it...both were too lost to realise what they were doing..

finally much to their annoyance Arnav's phone ring...it was Kartik's...

unwillingly Arnav had to leave what he was doing...LOL 
khusi was still in that position..their breathing was ragged...first they waited for their breathing to be normal...then picked up the phone...

Arnav :ya kartik...

Kartik :Arnav..sorry to disturb...but it was getting late so...

Arnav :no it ok...we are on our way...we will be there by an hour...

Kartik :ok...come fast...

Arnav :ya ok bie...

Aranv turned towards khusi...and pecked her...

Arnav :its getting late...your bhai is worried dat i might do something to u...but he dont know that right now his baby sister is doing hanky panky wid me...

Khusi :what...hanky panky...so rubish...

and then the couple returned their house fully satisfied..Smile

dont forget to tell me how it was???LOLBig smile do leave your comments dearies...

Edited by Rocxy - 30 May 2012 at 3:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti25blore94-chennaiTinkJiamanjusha_92random94sheethallivygilmoreabraxosglv_15sulochana90sanaroxxzafimeenalumapriasweetkriti_atharvlara3110udaymanyata07PepsiGirl101rupzloveuaNkItA.Csilvia1999HansaN

Go to top