Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: PAYING FOR HIS DEEDS very imp note @ page 48 (Page 36)

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
its  ok.we understand. when u have time update soon pl..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rocxy

Wrappedinblue IF-Dazzler
Wrappedinblue
Wrappedinblue

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Aww,,,, Its Ok 

Takecare! Smile

Rocxy

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
hey dearies ...i am backWinkTongue

n am gonna update...EmbarrassedBig smilenowww...

silvia1999

silvia1999 IF-Sizzlerz
silvia1999
silvia1999

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
yayy update soon

Rocxy

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
                                    PART-17

It had been like a week that Arnav was compelled to tolerate Armaan near Khusi..LOL he was not getting quality time to spend with her..he was just so irritated throughout the week...then seems like a boon droped in his life coz Armaan had to go out of the city for 2 days due to some emergency work...and taking the oppertunity Arnav asked Khusi for a date..

Khusi was dressed in a black dress upto her knees...hair left open in curls... light make up...as always simple yet stylish...and Arnav in white see through shirt and jeans...looking too hott...

Khusi was blind folded by Arnav and they were going somewhere ...she didnt have a hint where the hell was he taking her..she only knew that Arnav was really nervous and excited about it and she was the same as well...Embarrassed

then the moving car came to an halt...and Arnav whispered "we are here khusi..."

dont know why but Khusi got goosebumps hearing his "husky" type voice...Embarrassed...

then when the blindfold opened after some seconds of difficulty of vision the sight that came infront of her eyes made her brething slow...it was just such a breath taking sight...it was a  table for two decorated so beautifully that she couldnt move her eyes from it...she was super happy with the sight infront of her...

she turned towards Arnav wid a sweet smile on her lips...

Arnav :do you like it????

Khusi :areu seriously askingmedat...c'mon who wont love such surprises ...

Arnav :so u love it...

Khusi :yes...Big smile...u know neva in my life i have got such romantic surprise...thank u...

Arnav :dont do that...and i hope dat i would keep on the romantic mood of urs foreva...

the DATE started with simple this and that talks...and starters...both were enjoying the company of eachother alottt...which they had missed for last 7 days...then it was turn of the DANCE...after the romantic song... te amo...started...Arnav raised himself from his chair and went towards his lady love...and asked for her permission for their first proper dance...Khusi was all the timelooking at his deep caramel eyes which were full of love for her..

they both started dancing and getting lost in eachother...both werejust too much lost in their eyes which were full of passion and desire by now...that they didnt know when they came so close to each other that their lips were only centimeters apart...the cmss gap was still gradually decresing...and finally their lips were touching each other...omg it was heaven for them...Embarrassed soon the peck became kiss and kiss became a smooch...it was so passionate..both were wnting more...they dont know for how long they were sticked with each other..but that time was definately the most heavenly time for both...

then finally Arnav broke the kiss due to lack of air...both were looking at each others eyes n then Khusi saw something that she couldnt belive...their was a tint of guilt in his eye...
and few word reallymade her upse...

Arnav :Khusi...i think we should go home...Dead

i know gals again a small update dat too after so long...but m hell like tired...please forgive me...and dont forget to prss likes and comments...LOLTongue

Edited by Rocxy - 29 May 2012 at 5:57am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkJiasheethalArchu61blore94-chennaiglv_15livyabraxosAshavigilmoreAdorableTroublesulochana90sanaroxxzafikriti_atharvpriasweetmeenalumaPepsiGirl101frenzyyHansaNsilvia1999

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
nice dear...loved it n thnx 4da pm...

Rocxy

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Awesome update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Aww, that was all so beautiful. Their first date.
How sweet.
But why did Arnav had to ruin it by feeling guilty and tell her that they should go home.
Continue soon.
Thanks.Wink

Rocxy

glv_15 Goldie
glv_15
glv_15

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
lovely update.. enjoy d date them..thanks for pm

Rocxy

Go to top