Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: PAYING FOR HIS DEEDS very imp note @ page 48 (Page 13)

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hey...cuties thanx for the comments...Smile
me glad dat u all liked it...

me updating d next part nowWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keenu_kk

Rocxy Goldie
Rocxy
Rocxy

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
                                     Part-7

Everyone had been looking after khusi...today was the day when doctor had to give the discharge papers...
everyone had been dieing to take khusi home...she was so much better now...her wound had healed properly but she was still unconcious due to the medication...but no one was upset due to it coz they had seen the positive change in khusi's health n they were happy wid dat...

Only Arnav was there wid khusi...as the rest of the family members had gone to RM for doing preparations to welcome their laadli bahu...Kartik was there sometimes ago but he too left for some IMPORTANT work...or say to let sometime for Arhi...

now it was just Arnav n HIs khusi...
Arnav was holding khusi's hand very lovingly...n was continuosly kissing itEmbarrassed ant talking to her...
Arnav:khusi...u kno...sab bohot khush hein...aaj tum jo ghar waapis aarahi ho...aab bas tum jaldi se thk hojao aur uske baad...hum sab aache se rahenge..m missing u ...like helll...i want to hear u asap...as when u wake up u wont let me a sec to talk...he na...aur ha i hav decided something dat...we will redecorate OUR room...as per ur choice...aur ha... mene..woh hamare room mein jo sofa tha na woh hatadiya hein...kyu ki aab toh hum sath hi...u kno what i mean...Blushing
aur jab tum thk hojaoge na tab hum honeymoon k liye vi jayenge...ja ha tum kaho...ha ha baba...Aakash aur Payal vi sath jayenge...but meri ek shart he...woh ye he ki chahe hum ek hi jaga jaye but hum waha ek hi hotel mein nahi rahenge...what... i need sum privacy...aur wese vi...agar hum ek hi hotel mein rahe..toh tumhe hi pareshani hogi...n i need a bold khusi...i mean my sherni there... all mad...no sharmana allowed there understand...

Arnav was just non stop talking to her...when a knock on d door disturbed his one sided conversation...
he irritatingly turned to look who d hell he was...but calmed seing kartik there...
Kartik : woh... i talked to the doctor...he said we can take her home...i have informed in RM... i think we shouldnt delay...

Arnav :thats great...(extreme happiness was visible in his eyes..)

kartik may be confused due to all the past events in his sister's life but one thing dat he was satisfied wid n tht was the love his khusi was getting...it was the same love dat sha deserved...n dat he always wished to give her...she had a family here...A family who loved her for what she was as a person... not for what she had...Smile

Arnav came infront of kartik...when he was lost in his own chain of thoughts...
Arnav :kartik bhaiya...i kno ki you are really confused wid all the things that had happened...and upset as well but believe me khusi had nothing to do wid all these things...she is not at fault...Actually i was the one to force her for this sudden marriage...but believe me...we both love eachother alot...n there are lots of things that had happened in the past...n i guess dats why she didnt tell u about the marriage as she didnt want u to b tensed...

Arnav's word definately bought a smile in Kartik's face but there was a sudden curiosity to ask what were those things dat khusi didn't want him to kno but...n e ways it was not the time to think about all these things...
Kartik : (put a hand on Arnav's shoulder and said) yes i definately was a bit confused but now its all clear coz i kno dat my khusi can never be wrong...n i kno it too...dat how stubborn...she an b at sumtimes...i just wish dat she always remain happy n get all d happiness she deserves...

Arnav :I PROMISE... SHE WILL
and the two imp men in khusi's life share a brotherly hug

Kartik and Arnav complete all the hospitl's formalities n left for RM

precap : khusi is not in her room...and a TWISTWink

finally part 7 updated...cutipies...plz do like n share ur views as comments...LOLBig smile

Edited by Rocxy - 20 April 2012 at 1:15am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesswati2011honeyboney1arjuhi_143rs_7777push04susamsdeep30merry777gudiya74dhvani84TinkJiahemvbzuaireahpallavisarkarSimmyOwaispearliearshi10arshiAnuLovesBarungd9424parilovestvblore94-chennaiabraxosRandomGirlAshavilivyarul019staroneserialsAdorableTroublenareshSVKareena1994sanaroxxLily2011AsyaloverdennisdmenacePepsiGirl101meenalumaJennyAvnizafizaniaxkriti_atharvmrk-1rupzloveulara3110caskerkeenu_kkHansaNtinsel..Enchanteur..silvia1999--MISHTEE--ameena671zohakhan7sarunlicious..

livy Goldie
livy
livy

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
that was very nice.  thanks for the pm.

Rocxy

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Awww, Arnav & Karthik Are Really Protective Towards Khushi Embarrassed

Rocxy

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
very sweet dear...loved it...thnx 4da pm...

Rocxy

gd9424 Senior Member
gd9424
gd9424

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
dat ws really nyc... pm me next  tym... 

Rocxy

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Superb update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Loved it. Aww, Arnav was so sweet having a one sided convo with Khushi. So cute.
Arnav and Kartik Conversation was nice.
Can't wait to read more.
Update soon.
Thanks.Big smile
rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
great.eager to know the twist

Rocxy

Go to top