Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 4/2/2012 to 4/8/2012 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Gumrah and KTLK both down?!!!🤢
Congratulations IPKKND !!! 👏Keep rocking !!!
Yayyy!! NBTNMKK rank increased.. I'm so happy for NBTNMKK, this is a great show which deserves to be on top.. :) The most logical and brilliant show in Tv now.. :)
please give NAVYA a proper TB article...plz give us exposure for our popularity... see our videos..how many of us keep viewing it.. we love the way..wen u give us one small thing...lots of hope for us...

thanks a lot for ur efforts...

we really await TELLYBUZZ ARTICLE for oUR NAVYA...😃
congrats IPKKND... yayy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
ipkknd rocks as always!!!!!!!!!!😛😛
IPKKND just rockzzz n rulezzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
i really luv Na Bole serial.Beautiful serial with simplicity yet classy.I had luved Maan Singh Direction in Geet Miley Jab hum tum and now he is doing fabulous job in Na Bole.Luv the chemistry of leads as well chemistry of Nanhi and Mohan without being father n daughter their chemistry is so affectionate.Most beautiful chemistry of future father and daughter and finally i luv chemistry of Mohan and Guru.Luv how they have been successfull in making multiple chemistry luv the serial keep going.
Ehmmbh deserves no.1 and Hitler didi also the best show of t.v and must watch at 8p.m.
Kaas, dmg hota sidhe rank 1 pe hota.
Well, anyway, there is a must comment and view article. Do visit. Here is the link-
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11549-karan-singh-grover-and-jennifer-to-say-i-do-today.htm
IPKKND, go for itt! 👏👏👏

Thanks VijayBhai for posting this. 😃