Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|Salman@the TIGER of Khans| (Page 13)

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Sonal Chauhan visits HIV positive kids

Bollywood actors like Salman Khan and John Abraham believes in supporting a cause that they have firm faith in. The latest to join the list is Sonal Chauhan.

The actress recently visited Suryodaya Aids Foundation in Pune and spent time with kids at the Foundation who are HIV positive.

She spoke to them about their hobbies, films and favourite actors. She even performed a little jig with the kids.

The kids were very glad to see her and one of the them even sang "Zarra Sa" from "Jannat" for Sonal.

Sonal was moved by their gesture and said that she "enjoyed spending time with the kids".

Meanwhile, on professional front, the actress is busy shooting with Neil Nitin Mukesh for " 3G".

Kid parties become flashier

AHMEDABAD: Today, young kids are fully wrapped up in stardust feel on their birthdays as their parents willingly turn into Santas throwing lavish bashes to make their evenings memorable! And forget a few thousands, such parties' budget now-a-days cross a few lakhs of rupees.

When Ryan Jagnani turned 3 this month, mom Nikita planned a theme party of talent hunt for a bollywood blockbuster. The kids walked in dressed up as new or old bollywood stars and danced on their favourite number on the glamorous neon-lighted stage with look-a-likes stars who were especially invited for party. Their items were showed live on screens as if to hunt the best talent. "My son knows names of many actors and actresses and loves to dance on numbers. The idea to host a bollywood theme party clicked to me as I wanted one of the most memorable celebrations," says Nikita.

However, this party-hosting ordeal did not impress his son as after the party small Ryan said, "All those who came in as Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan and Aaishwarya Rai had just dressed up like them. I know they were all fake. I asked you to actually call real stats not their look-a-likes."

With parents' enthusiasm, demands of kids are skyrocketing and a number of organizers are spinning good money riding this bandwagon.

Ramesh Makwana from Party Vibe, one of the kiddies party organizers in the city, says, "Parents want to do something novel and are ready to spend. The latest themes in demand are bollywood, angry birds, toy story and pool splash."

Urvi Shah, another kiddies party organizer says, "We get maximum orders in May as many parents whose kids' birthdays fall during March and April postpone the birthday celebrations and host it during summer holidays."

These parties have glitzy cut outs made to create special ambience, with well-lighted backdrops, balloons and also have interactive games like toy train, bungee jumpers, junior jumpers, balloon shooting, tin-throwing and more. Special kid-menu tailored for these parties often have mini-pizzas, smileys, shaped pastas, mini-idli-dosa, mini-burgers, shaped sandwiches, theme-cup-cakes, golas, jellos, cookie and chocolate counters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Salman Khan

Love,Heart
       Neha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabi4usadffiKinmaTony_StraK786

Kinma IF-Rockerz
Kinma
Kinma

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Feel Free 2 Use

TEXTURE : Jenz
Im so bad at blendingEmbarrassedbut very happy with the outcum

Salman KhanBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabi4usadffigreatsumkumTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffigreatsumkum

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
feel free to use :)

salman-lolo used to be my fav b'wd coupleEmbarrassedi really wish to see this jodi back again on screen

Nabi4usadffi

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by greatsumkum

Salman Khan

Love,Heart
       Neha

Clapgood creatins Clap

Thanks a lottSmile

sadffiTony_StraK786

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Preeti.

Great siggies Neha, Madhu, and Kinma.

My like button just hates me so you won't see me liking your posts, but I like them. LOL

sadffi

.khanak. IF-Dazzler
.khanak.
.khanak.

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Please add me tooEmbarrassed

sadffi

Go to top