Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Thamanna85

Been on India forums for two years and I never knew this threads like this existed, glad to have finally found it. I am very big fan of Salman. I'm even thinking of calling my son Abdul Rashid.(Inshallah) Please add me to the list too.

Welcome๐Ÿค—
I aM glAd tO wElcOme YoU heRe..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thamanna85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadffi

Welcome๐Ÿค—
I aM glAd tO wElcOme YoU heRe..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you. 
sadffi thumbnail

Thank you. 

WhIch moVie oF SalMan KhAn iS yOur fAv oNe?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thamanna85 thumbnail
Maine Pyar Kiya. I love that film and it's where I first saw him.
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Welcome here Yashu. ๐Ÿค—

thnx di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Ek Tha Tiger 5th Friday Box Office Collections

September 15th, 2012 by Koimoi.com Team

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif In Ek Tha Tiger Movie Stills

The good thing - Ek The Tiger is still running in it's 5th week; the bad thing ' It is no more making money. Salman's biggie made only 0.25 Crores on it's 5th Friday. The movie's total domestic box office collections as of now is196.72 Crores.

Ek Tha Tiger has also amassed a handsome some at the overseas box office and now stands at a total worldwide box office collection of 246.72 Crores.

The main reason for Tiger's steady fall is it's losing a large chunk of screens over the last 2 weeks. After Raaz 3 hit it bad last week it's Barfi! this time. On one hand Raaz 3 is doing well in single screens, on the other Barfi! is making people go haywire in multiplexes. There really is no screen space left for Ek Tha Tiger.

The movie will run one more week at the box office after which Heroine is sure to take it off screens. Ek Tha Tiger will add another another crore to its kitty at the max.

thanx for the info ๐Ÿ˜Š
.YaJuShI. thumbnail

wow !!!!!!! its amazng ๐Ÿ‘
Thamanna85 thumbnail
I would like to share my first experience of Salman Khan. I was only 8 years old, I'm 27 now. When I saw Maine Pyar Kiya for the first time., and Salman made his entry in the car with bottle of drink, and when he turned his head around in slow motion, I was gob smacked. I remember thinking WOW, who is this person? He looked so cool. I just had to know his name. Salman Khan, a beautiful name for a beautiful man. From that day onwards I was obsessed with him. The obsession got stronger at the age of 12 when I started secondary school and had access to the internet.  I would look up articles on Salman and just generally find out more about him. I would get so upset if anyone says anything negative about him. Friends would tease me and tell me I was crazy, and they thought my obsession would end once I got married. It didn't, I got married 5 years ago and I still love Salman, though it is toned down a bit now. I wasn't like most girls who would like him for his looks or body, in fact I would cringe when he showed his body. I like him for the person he is. He's my favourite actor and always will be. As far as I am concerned there is no one that comes close to him. 
sadffi thumbnail

I would like to share my first experience of Salman Khan. I was only 8 years old, I'm 27 now. When I saw Maine Pyar Kiya for the first time., and Salman made his entry in the car with bottle of drink, and when he turned his head around in slow motion, I was gob smacked. I remember thinking WOW, who is this person? He looked so cool. I just had to know his name. Salman Khan, a beautiful name for a beautiful man. From that day onwards I was obsessed with him. The obsession got stronger at the age of 12 when I started secondary school and had access to the internet.  I would look up articles on Salman and just generally find out more about him. I would get so upset if anyone says anything negative about him. Friends would tease me and tell me I was crazy, and they thought my obsession would end once I got married. It didn't, I got married 5 years ago and I still love Salman, though it is toned down a bit now. I wasn't like most girls who would like him for his looks or body, in fact I would cringe when he showed his body. I like him for the person he is. He's my favourite actor and always will be. As far as I am concerned there is no one that comes close to him. 

ThAnkS fOr sHarIng..๐Ÿ˜ณ
VerY nIcE tHougHts..๐Ÿ‘
SaLmAn is nOt oNlY a GoOd aCtoR,hE iS a gOod peRSon alSo aNd tHis makeS hIm SpEcial amoNg otHerS..โค๏ธ
sadffi thumbnail
CrEdiT:SaHer sIS๐Ÿ˜ณ