@sadiffi: Awesome Pics😊 salman luking as usual handsome, cute, smart & hot😳
thanx for sharing...

Agree😳
Mention not dear😳
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Salman's Ek Tha Tiger makers facing plagiarism charges

Updated: Thursday, September 13, 2012, 17:59 [IST]

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer movie Ek Tha Tiger has done wonderful business and its collection is closer to Rs 200 crore at the Box Office in India. But unfortunately, the movie has landed in plagiarism controversy almost a month after its release. A writer has filed a case against Aditya Chopra and Kabir Khan alleged that they made the film based of his script.

The Mumbai police have already registered an FIR against Aditya Chopra and Kabir Khan under the charges of cheating, criminal breach of trust and violation of Copyright Act. The writer has claimed that the producers made the film Ek Tha Tiger on the basis of his script, which had been rejected by them in 2011.

But Neelesh Mishra, co-writer of Ek Tha Tiger, is very upset with the charges made against them. He took to his Twitter page to deny the charges. He wrote, "Some so-called writer has gone to court saying Kabir Khan and I stole his idea for Ek Tha Tiger. We started work on the film in October 2009 and I have emails to prove it. This writer apparently claims that he registered his work in March 2011. I have nothing more to add. I dare him to prove it because otherwise I am going to sue him for damages till kingdom come."

However, Neelesh Mishra is shocked by the way the Writers' Association and the police handled the case. He further tweeted, "I was shocked when someone (falsely) claimed our #EkThaTiger was his idea. I was NOT shocked when media didn't contact us for our views. And tragic that Writers' Association and police too didn't bother to ask for our response to this ridiculous claim (sic)."

Minionite thumbnail
Ek Tha Tiger Box Office: Domestic Collections miss Rs 200-crore

The good run of Raaz 3 ensures Ek Tha Tiger doesn't reach the coveted Rs 200-crore figure. And now Barfi! and Heroine are expected to further dent collections for the Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif film.

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's blockbuster Ek Tha Tiger crossed Rs 200 crore all right, but those figures included both domestic and overseas box office collections.

On home turf, the sought after figure still eludes Ek Tha Tiger, halted suddenly in its dream run by the success of Bipasha Basu and Emraan Hashmi's Raaz 3 that collected Rs 36 crore on opening.
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@BeingSalmanKhan No IPL team for me jst being human n movies .
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for articles &tweet😊Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
sadffi thumbnail
Thank you Very much for the Articles..😳
Now we have to finish this FC asap..Before BB starts
So anyone with me Thumbs Up👍🏼
Edited by sadffi - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
And what if someone gives thumbs down?
sadffi thumbnail
Well it's ok then..
I am only saying this bcoz many Actors/Actress has more number of FC's than Salman khan..But he deserves more..😔