Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
ohh jess i found the video on daily motion later...

thanks anyway hugss

ok sure will wait for your pm
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FREE FOR USE

FIZII
Minionite thumbnail
Oh lovely fizzi_gurl and Gagan. 👏
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think Madhu is inactive ... so we got to wait till she gets back and then we can update the members list

@Gagu and Fizzi
those are Gorgeous<3<3<3

and Gagu did u miss posting this one

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the 1 thing i love abt salman is tht unlike others his success has neva gt 2 his head...and its always been like tht...this is a rare quality u wil find in a star thts as big as he is...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

the 1 thing i love abt salman is tht unlike others his success has neva gt 2 his head...and its always been like tht...this is a rare quality u wil find in a star thts as big as he is...

True Yuvi. In fact the more successful he is the more humble he is. He does charity work, but not for publicity. He helps others but not to make the public adore him more. He helps out his friends, but because he has a great heart. And that's what makes him a star for me.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Salman Khan on Eid

Salman Khan Celebrates Eid al-Fitr

Edited by -Preeti- - 11 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail

People say Eid and I have become synonymous: Salman

Eid celebrations have remained unchanged in the last 30 years at Salim Khan's residence Galaxy Apartments. The festive spirit, the warmth, the hustle-bustle of family and friends, food being served en masse... it's all the same.

Step in to visit the Khans on Eid and the aroma of the biryani and sheer kurma are a feast for the senses. And there's usually a lot of laughter and merriment because of the sheer numbers of the people present.

The head of the family, Salim saab, didn't believe in rituals then, he doesn't believe in them now. This 'Khan'daan, which has Hindu, Christian and Muslim members, is the epitome of an Indian secular family where caste and creed are of no consequence. Says Salim, "You know I have never believed in any ritual. So on Eid, there is nothing special happening at home. Yes, my wife Salma gets some traditional items cooked; the children and the grandchildren come here and friends drop in."

Arbaaz repeats what his dad says. Says he, "My earliest memories of Eid are not any different from what happens in our home today. It has always been a special day because the family gets together and eats lunch. We are joined by friends. Our home has always been an open house and, frankly, it is like that 365 days a year. But on Eid, the dishes on the lunch menu change."

Of course, a regular visitor to Galaxy Apartments cannot but notice that since 2009, when Salman Khan started to become a phenomenon, things have changed. For one, the security around the building has been beefed up because droves of people come in from all over India to catch a glimpse of their idol on this special day. "Bas bhai ka ek nazara chahiye", you will hear fans chorus. And when Salman appears on his balcony in a T-shirt and jeans, the crowds feel they have received their 'eidi'.

For Salman, however, Eid will be a low-key affair this year. "My good friend Riteish Deshmukh lost his dad Vilasraoji," he says," adding, "I will therefore not be celebrating." He admits, though, that his way of giving 'eidi' to his fans is by giving them a new film each year on the festive occasion.

"I'm an entertainer. And my fans want nothing more than for me to give them a good film each year on this day," he says.

"When Wanted came on Eid in 2009, one didn't do it by design. However, after that, my producers started planning special Eid releases for me. And now, people say Eid and I have become synonymous. But honestly, mere ghar mein Eid, Ganpati, Christmas sab kuch manate hain. So to try and segregate one festival from the other is not my style," he signs off.

People say Eid and I have become synonymous: Salman

Salman Khan's parties on to Panvel

Flush with the success of his latest release, the actor is heading off to his farm house for mega celebrations...

He parties there only when he is extremely happy.The last time Salman Khan hosted a party at his Panvel farmhouse was on his 46th birthday in December 2011. And while a few A-listers made it to the guest list, the Khan invited only those who matter to him the most. The likes of Sooraj Barjatya, Subhash Ghai and even Anand Balraj, the actor with whom Salman used to go for auditions as a struggler.

And, looks like it's time to party hard once again. No prizes for guessing this one. The star is on cloud nine, courtesy his latest film Ek Tha Tiger having gone on to become a super hit.

Mostly, the big bash will happen on Tuesday. However, a final call on whether it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, will be taken by the family on Monday.

A source close to Salman told us, "With just three days to go, the entire Salman khandaan is busy helping him make arrangements for the khaana peena. Salman has told them to leave no stone unturned."

"It will be a double celebration of sorts. Salman will celebrate Eid also, along with the success of Ek Tha Tiger," said the source.

Salman Khan's parties on to Panvel

Ek Tha Tiger reaches Rs 100 crore mark

Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger has reached Rs 100 crore mark breaking all box-office records in India.

Ek Tha Tiger is on a record-breaking spree. The film started on humungous note on Wednesday (August 15 holiday) collecting Rs 32 crores on its opening day. Thereby it broke the record for the highest first day collection which was earlier held by Agneepath which collected Rs 22 crores. The business dipped on Thursday and Friday but again picked up over the weekend. If early estimates are to be believed, the first weekend collection should touch Rs 100 crores. It that is true Ek Tha Tiger will break another record for the highest opening weekend collections which was ealier held by Salman Khan's last release Bodyguard. The film has managed such huge figures because of the extended five-day weekend (since it released 2 days in advance on Wednesday). Even Bodyguard had released on Wednesday during the Eid of 2011.

Also Ek Tha Tiger would be the first film to reach the coveted Rs 100 crore mark in its opening weekend. Earlier this year, Housefull 2 and Bol Bachchan reached the Rs 100 crore mark but after two weeks.

Multiple shows, no opposition and Salman Khan's mass-appeal has helped the film gain such huge initials. Trade observers also add that the hike in ticket prices for Ek Tha Tiger has led to such huge numbers at such an early stage.

The coming week sees the release of Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi. The film marks the acting debut of Farah Khan and directorial debut of Bela Segal Bhansali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali's sister. It's a comedy about a middle-aged Parsi couple played by Boman Irani and Farah Khan.

The other release is a small independent release titled Delhi in a Day. Directed by Prashant Nair, the film stars Lee Williams, Lillete Dubey, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Victor Banerjee, Anjali Patil and Vidya Bhushan.

Top Hindi Films this Week

Film: Ek Tha Tiger

Position: 1

Director: Kabir Khan

Cast: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif

Upside: Salman-Katrina chemistry, superb action sequences, riveting narrative

Downside: Some loose ends

Running Week: 1

Trade Comments: The film started on humungous note on Wednesday (August 15 holiday) collecting Rs 32 crores on its opening day. The business dipped on Thursday and Friday but again picked up over the weekend. If early estimates are to be believed, the first weekend collection should touch Rs 100 crores.

Film: Gangs of Wasseypur

Position: 2

Director: Anurag Kashyup

Cast: Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Zeishan Qureshi, Huma Qureshi, Tigmanshu Dhulia

Upside: Brilliant performances, good storytelling and direction, different music

Downside: Stretched towards the end, repetitive after a point

Running Week: 2

Box-Office Verdict: Below Average

Film: Jism 2

Position: 3

Director: Pooja Bhatt

Cast: Sunny Leone, Randeep Hooda, Arunoday Singh

Upside: Sunny Leone sex-quotient, good music

Downside: Below average performances, slow narrative, dull story

Running Week: 3

Box-Office Verdict: The film has recovered costs but not made big money.

Film: Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum

Position: 4

Director: Sachin Yardi

Cast: Riteish Deshmukh, Tusshar Kapoor, Sarah Jane Dias, Neha Sharma

Upside: High on humour, Riteish Deshmukh's comic timing, good music

Downside: No sane storyline

Running Week: 4

Box-Office Verdict: Hit

Film: Cocktail

Position: 5

Director: Homi Adajania

Cast: Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone, Diana Penty

Upside: Decent performances, good humour, lighthearted and refreshing treatment

Downside: Conventional love triangle plot, predictable climax, second half drags

Running Week: 6

Box-Office Verdict: Hit

Ek Tha Tiger reaches Rs 100 crore mark

Salman's Ek Tha Tiger, Julayi set new records

Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger and Allu Arjun's Julayi collections have set new records at the box office. As per latest trade reports, Salman's Ek Tha Tiger collections have crossed 100 crores (100.16 crores net) in just 5 days, and has become the fastest 100 crore-grosser movie ever.

What's more, this is Salman Khan's fourth film to cross 100 crore mark in terms of collections - the other three being Dabangg (147 cr), Ready (122 cr) and Bodyguard (148 cr). Also, Ek Tha Tiger is the Yash Raj's first film to cross 100 crores.

On the other hand, Allu Arjun's Julayi, which opened to a thunderous response at the box office, has raked around Rs 43 crores (worldwide) in terms of collections at the end of first week. These are the best ever figures for Allu Arjun and the movie also entered the top 5 league in Tollywood collections wise.

The makers of these two films were able to rake in the moolah during this festive season and are it was also reported that the films are doing extremely well in overseas too.

Salman's Ek Tha Tiger, Julayi set new records

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i reali wnt ETT to break 3 idiots record...