Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5
Edited by -Preeti- - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing Preeti.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx 4 the articles preeti...i was dyin 2 knw if ETT broke agneepath's record...m glad it did! i hpe this remains an unbreakable record 4 many yrs 2 cum
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

thnx 4 the articles preeti...i was dyin 2 knw if ETT broke agneepath's record...m glad it did! i hpe this remains an unbreakable record 4 many yrs 2 cum

I too wish the same and i wish it shud be Salman who should be breaking this record yr after yr😳
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I too wish the same and i wish it shud be Salman who should be breaking this record yr after yr😳

I hope so too. I really would want him to continue breaking his records.
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i noe he shud break all records...he is lookin sooo good in d mov😍
-Preeti- thumbnail

'Ek Tha Tiger' breaks box office records

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djjM8tCimkY[/YOUTUBE]

DID L'il Master's Salman special scoops up 7.5 TVR

Proving that it is the undisputed 'baap' of all shows DID L'il Masters scored an all-season high with a phenomenal rating of 7.5 TVR last week.

This makes it the highest rated television episode across all Hindi GECs in the year 2012.
'DID L'il Masters' was the first-stop for Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's film, 'Ek Tha Tiger's pre-launch promotions and the reach it offered to the film's publicity campaign has undoubtedly contributed to the glorious opening of the film.

The episode which scored the outstanding rating of 7.5 TVR saw superstars Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Mithun Da and the brat-pack bring the house down with their terrific dance acts and playful camaraderie.
Ajay Bhalwankar, Head- Content, Hindi GECs, ZEE said, "We are absolutely overwhelmed at the sheer hysteria the entire season of 'DID L'il Masters' has generated. The show has enjoyed a strong and consistent viewership all through its course. This episode scaling an all-season high of 7.5 TVR reiterates that the right setting, the right mood, the most talented, adorable kids of India coupled with Salman Khan results in nothing short of an explosion of entertainment!"
Swirling up a magical blend of jaw-dropping dance acts and the heart-warming innocence of the most talented kids across the country, 'DID L'il Masters Season 2' has been a delight to watch and has ruled the TRP charts since its launch! Last Sunday, August 5, Salman dared to do what no other visiting celebrity had attempted.

He dragged Mithun Da into performing a series of physical challenges and stunts, leaving India's original disco dancer huffing and puffing by the end of it. Dada was clearly the scapegoat of the day as the entire audience, cast and crew burst into fits of laughter when Salman cornered dada into trying Raghav's famous 'slow mo' style.
The talented contestants of Season 2 of 'DID L'il Masters' will now lock horns with the Season 1 contestants in an interesting dance challenge called 'Dance Ke Superkids'. The reality show will be judged by Farah Khan, Geeta Kapur and Marzi Pestonji.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/DID-Lil-Masters-Salman-special-scoops-up-7-5-TVR/articleshow/15529742.cms
-Preeti- thumbnail

Rashmi Desai does a Madhuri on Jhalak!

Rashmi Desai, who has made her comeback to television with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa post her show Uttaran, surprised judge Madhuri Dixit and guest Salman Khan on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Salman Khan came along with Katrina Kaif to promote their film, Ek Tha Tiger. Rashmi who made a wild card entry on the show, performed to Madhuri and Salman's hit song Pehla Pehla Pyar Hai from their film Hum Aapke Hain Kaun.

To be aired this weekend, Rashmi's performance was dedicated to Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit. And the actress also wooed the two with her dancing skills,"Madhuriji complimented me on my performance and even gave me a rose". On watching Rashmi and Deepak perform to their song, both Salman and Madhuri reminisced about the old days. Madhuri even complimented Rashmi on how beautiful she was looking.

But Rashmi stays humble about her performances so far, "I don't know about winning but I'm putting in my 100%. I'm still working on myself".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rashmi-Desai-does-a-Madhuri-on-Jhalak/articleshow/15532065.cms

Ek Tha Tiger: Pakistan bans Salman's movie

MUMBAI: Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' (ETT) has been banned by the Pakistan censor board. Though there is no official announcement from the board, but Pakistani distributor Atif Rashid told TOI, "I was just told the film cannot be released in Pakistan and there will be further discussion on it." ETT was to release with 35 prints in Pakistan on Eid.

Filmmaker Kabir Khan said, "It is sad a film that promotes peace and friendship between countries has fallen victim to politics." Trade pundits feel ETT had potential of doing a business of Rs 10 cr. Khan said, "It is not about the money loss but a film with good intention failed to release in Pakistan though places like Dubai and London which has a mixed population of Indians and Pakistanis have reacted positively to the film."

Nearly half a dozen films in the last five years have been banned in Pakistan. The last film to be banned in Pakistan was Saif Ali Khan's 'Agent Vinod' which also had mentions of Pakistan's intelliegence agency ISI. A Pakistani filmmaker said, "Any Indian film with mention of ISI will not get a release in Pakistan so filmmakers need to keep that in mind if they want to help that territory grow."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ek-Tha-Tiger-Pakistan-bans-Salmans-movie/articleshow/15519852.cms

Salman's fans have given him the best Eidi: Sohail Khan

Filmmaker-actor Sohail Khan is happy at the stupendous opening of Ek Tha Tiger and says it's the best Eidi Salman Khan's fans could give him.

"It's the happiest feeling anyone can have. I have seen the film, it's a superb film. I think it's the best Eidi that Salman bhai's fans could give him," Sohail said here Thursday at a special screening of the film.

"This film caters to youngest to the oldest. This is one film the whole family can go and watch together," he added.

According to reports, Ek Tha Tiger did a whopping business of Rs.32.95 crore in India alone on the opening day, breaking the record set by Agneepath that collected Rs.25 crore on the first day.

Sohail said the film's success is a proof that Salman is a true tiger.

"Yes, he has got a heart of a tiger. If you see, he has been working for the past 22 years. He has taken his time and the foundation is much stronger today.

"He is not like the paper tiger actors who feel if they come in front of media and create some kind of attention, they can create stardom. It is the love of the fans you have to gather for years to come to the position that Salman has come to," Sohail said.

"But you know, he is what his fans have made him. Really happy that he has got this loyal fan following," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salmans-fans-have-given-him-the-best-Eidi-Sohail-Khan/articleshow/15531359.cms

Salman offers a shoulder to Katrina Kaif

For a woman who kicks some serious butt in her latest release, off screen Katrina Kaif showed none of the steely resolve that elicited whistles and cat calls from her fans in the aisles. It all started with a harmless spot of vermillion on her forehead and by the time the day ended, it had her shedding copious tears in her mentor's arms.

It happened like this. On the morning of Wednesday, before the first show of Ek Tha Tiger took off around the country, Salman Khan and Katrina attended a small puja organised by their business manager's mother at her home.

"It is a ritual Katrina has observed over the years," says a source close to the actress. The unsuspecting lady, applied a generous amount of red tika on Katrina's forehead, a little too close to her parting. Katrina, who may have played the bride with aplomb in many of her films, did not perhaps pay much attention to the positioning of the red smear-something that did not escape the paparazzi keeping a close watch on her and Salman through the day.

Soon as word of her red tika went around, the media swooped down on what was widely believed to be a promotional gimmick or better still, a secret wedding. That was all a tense Katrina needed before a show of nerves. In fact, after a screening at YRF Studio, in the presence of Salman's family and friends, including Preity Zinta, she was caught on camera weeping her heart out, leaning on Salman's able and willing shoulders. "Why do they do this to me? Am I that kind of girl?!" she reportedly wailed. She even made frantic calls and pulled all strings to ensure the pictures and videos were not circulated. In fact, the producers, Yash Raj, quickly swung into action and blocked the videos showing the episode on the internet.

But Katrina remained inconsolable. However she is set to fly to Chicago for Dhoom 3 in a couple of days. TOI has reliably learnt that Salman, who steered her through the breakdown, right into their car as they drove away, kept assuring her that this was all par for the course. "He told her to just chill and said that she should learn from his life. After all he has had to face the media's fury more than many of the actors in the industry today,' added the source.

Now that she is far away from our hawk eyes, Katrina can finally sit back and enjoy her moment - Ek Tha Tiger definitely looks like one of the biggest commercial hits in her career after all.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-offers-a-shoulder-to-Katrina-Kaif/articleshow/15527772.cms

Edited by -Preeti- - 11 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^thnx for the articles...

sad tht it wasnt released in pak...it wud hav dne mre business than it did

@preeti...yep hun i agree i wnt it 2 b salman that breaks his own records bt with this movie i dnt wnt any1 breaking it... ive nt seen da movie yet bt they say it gives an impt msg