Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: petrova-fire

Oh my so nice to see you here 🤗 Well, technically I am probably the newbie here but anyways hehe

Lol I know everyone is excited for ETT...I wanted to include it because I have the song Mashallah stuck in my head ;)

Hello shello. 🤗 I was a newbie here 2 CFCs ago. 😆
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@preeti...yh he is the original prem of BW...loved HSSH...esp his lil cute dance in "chote chote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiyya"
thnx 4 those articles..i wish he had taken lolo as item girl... i love his pairing with lolo rather than bebo
lazyblues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hie guys m mansi here..!

well a newbie to this CFC ..! i drool over DABANG KAHAN all the time ..!

can i join in to drool over him??
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hello shello. 🤗 I was a newbie here 2 CFCs ago. 😆

Yes and now you'r a veteran so welcome others😆

This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

@preeti...yh he is the original prem of BW...loved HSSH...esp his lil cute dance in "chote chote bhaiyon ke bade bhaiyya" thnx 4 those articles..i wish he had taken lolo as item girl... i love his pairing with lolo rather than bebo

I Know yaar ... I just love HSSH to the COREEE ... Like evreryt PP scenes of tht movie makes me☺️ I can watch them whole dayyy😳

This content was originally posted by: mansi_47

hie guys m mansi here..!

well a newbie to this CFC ..! i drool over DABANG KAHAN all the time ..!

can i join in to drool over him??

Most Welcome Dear ... Just have Fun and Keep Posting😳

-Preeti- thumbnail

Salman keeps Katrina away from Dhoom 3

With Ek Tha Tiger inching close to its release on August 15, promotions are about to begin in full swing. At the same time, the Dhoom 3 team including Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will be leaving for their Chicago shoot on August 4.

But with Salman Khan insisting on Katrina being alongside him in all of Ek Tha Tiger's promotions, Yash Raj Films, makers of both Ek Tha Tiger and Dhoom 3, have had no option but relent to the star's demands and allow Katrina to join the Chicago schedule of Dhoom 3 only after August 15.

Both the YRF spokesperson and Katrina's business manager confirmed the development saying, "She will join the cast and crew of Dhoom 3, who are leaving for Chicago in the first week of August, only later. Reason being she has to be there for Ek Tha Tiger's promotions, with the film releasing in the second week of August."

Meanwhile, a source close to the film said, "Salman wants to do all the film's promotions with Katrina. Agreed, she is the female lead but a lot of times, due to simultaneous shooting schedules, actresses do skip a few promotions else do them in advance. For instance, Kareena could not make it for all the promotional events of Bodyguard as she was shooting endlessly for RA.One. that was close to release at the time."

Added the source, "However, since Salman has specifically mentioned they will do joint promotions, nothing much can be done except pushing Katrina's Dhoom 3 dates ahead. And since both are YRF films, the makers too are in a spot and have agreed to Salman's demands."

However, given that Katrina and Aamir have worked hard on their stunts and their look in Dhoom 3, YRF would have been happier to start off the schedule with them first, the source said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-keeps-Katrina-away-from-Dhoom-3/articleshow/15225130.cms
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQaBjcOp3H0&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]
Laapata #ETT
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Salman and Katrina to sizzle the dance floor on DID L'il Masters

Monday, July 30, 2012 | 3:26:48 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Salman and Katrina to sizzle the dance floor on DID L'il Masters

Dance India Dance L'il Masters announces its Top 4 for the Grand Finale...

Zee TV's Dance India Dance L'il Masters has reached its final stage  and this week the Top Four contestants through to the Grand Finale scheduled for the 12th August 2012 will be announced. 

To add to the grandeur Bollywood's famous couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be present to promote their upcoming movie Ek Tha Tiger.

It will be fun to watch Salman and Katrina shaking a leg with the Dance Ke Baaps.

The episode will be aired on this weekend.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Preeti-

Yes and now you'r a veteran so welcome others😆

Darn. That's tough. 😆
-Preeti- thumbnail

In all i got 94 SNAPS ... 🤪