Devon ke Dev Mahadev

*~~DKDMian Of The Week 4~~* - Page 3

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OMG OMG..SIA you ehh.😲.so sorry I just saw this thread yaar..My dearest friendπŸ€—..I have nothing to ask you but just to say I love you so much..& thank you for being here..I will read all your answers & know more abut you ..waise if I want to know anything I can always PM you na..awww..ENJOY & CONGRATULATIONS..πŸ€—

Thank you so much Hem-Wa for those kind words..Love u too palπŸ€—
@ oh you can any day PM me😳

Thanks again and i'm grateful to Shiva for bringing me to such lovely people in the world!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

Boring no actually its completely soothing to read a patriotic column here ,we are reading , writing but not ready to implement .That is the problem in our latest generation. Our country needs a sound leader to organize and utilize the young bloods flowing around India .
Lets put the baron on the solders of LOrd Shambhu for this task . Our religion is to be concentrated in right path apart from all rituals, the real ritual of Human is to learn yoga...which completes every human like Shiv felt complete with sakthi...we hope always the bright future for country.Jai Hind. 

A fine answer from u sia .I always love to read ur updates...and waise apke  utter be issethara bhahut Ahche hai... 

Sukriya 

Oh ur name is Sukriya..that's very metaphorically divine!

Yeh ur so right...we youngsters have that fire to do something for our country and many o us are achieving the same ..but  we still need a lot more awareness,Patience ,understanding n selfless attitude most of all Leaving our own comfort -zone and stepping out of our cocoons to make our nation more worthful!
Thanks for your encouraging words palπŸ€—
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Oh ur name is Sukriya..that's very metaphorically divine!

Yeh ur so right...we youngsters have that fire to do something for our country and many o us are achieving the same ..but  we still need a lot more awareness,Patience ,understanding n selfless attitude most of all Leaving our own comfort -zone and stepping out of our cocoons to make our nation more worthful!
Thanks for your encouraging words palπŸ€—

πŸ˜†
My name is VAnadhi not Sukriya ...πŸ˜† i just said thanks ...u are so cut sia ...πŸ˜†
Sia889 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vanadhi

πŸ˜†
My name is VAnadhi not Sukriya ...πŸ˜† i just said thanks ...u are so cut sia ...πŸ˜†

Oh u meant Shukriyaa.. i have lost it now🀣..see unknowingly bhee im makin u laugh toh im happyπŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Birthday Sia😊

This is your Birthday Cake😊

birthday greeting card with followers
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Happy Birthday Sia😊

This is your Birthday Cake😊

birthday greeting card with followers

Thanks alot Di that's so sweet of u...thanks for making my day..means a lot to meπŸ€—