Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Are they going to tie up the loose ends? (Page 2)

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hi Chitra, nice post... I think we have come a long way from worrying about expecting CV's to tie up loose ends...

Remember that hawa ka zhoka which woke up Kunal and freed him from Ritcha's arms that night...Something similar , lame, illogical and in Siddhi's words miracle has to happen ...

Thank goodness these CV's are not working on a mystery soap.. Imagine what we would get to see...

Few of us have been discussing all possible miracles on this thread over the weekend.
Pls take a look when you get a chance..:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923172&TPN=6..

Infact i just posted a funny miracle last night which does talk about the CD... This is what i said :

Raveena of all had put wrong CD back in Sinal's bedroom which got broken the other day.
When Vira decide to watch a movie together, they pick the first available CD to watch and find out that is the hotel CD to prove Kunal innocent.. They rush to court with it..

Other possibility as mentioned here is the lab may have a copy on their harddrive when they did the report.. May not have the CD copy itself...

Ofcourse the wallet may lead to the kidnappers who either have a change of heart or are forced to witness against the Thakrals.. Now they have seen Ritcha too... who was boasting to Rohit that she is not stupid to show her face to the kidnappers... But she has just done that...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss-Bhavi

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

since the CVs seem to forget lot of things which they have scripted i doubt that they will tie the loose ends in other words bloopers nowWink 

1-sinal were married before diwali n celebrated karva chauth ..

2-in nov whn sinal returned from vineet's party...she says that they've been married for 3mths...

3-the morning after the c-nite its been a yrConfused Shockedafter anand's death

4-according to thakral's cross-examination abt the attempt rape date is jan 15 n also close to the date of anand's death.ConfusedConfused...how can they celebrate karva chauth after jan?Angry

5-they celebrate 1st v-day n holi in feb n march after being married for a year Shocked

6-as per the latest epi they are stuck on march 12th date n according to siddhi its been a mth since all the trouble started..which we assume is whn the court room drama started...

7-not to forget dumbeena got married in dec but whn rohit takes her to meet richa after the supposed rape attempt she tells rohit that its been 2 or so weeks since she got married n he hadn't bothered to ask abt her whereabouts Ouch

8-at the time of dumbeena's wedding shilpa's gets fixed n she's to be married in abt a mth but her engagement happens on 26th feb...

9-they seem to have forgotten kunal's assistant nikhil who was in the hospital...surely he might have improved by now...why not use him as evidence?

i can go on & on on the things which haven't been tied up yet...so expecting it now is a lost cause LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.Kchitsssshamrishsandy118_RiDdHi

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sepiasunshine

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">since the CVs seem to forget lot of things which they have scripted i
doubt that they will tie the loose ends in other words bloopers nowWink</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">1-sinal were married before diwali n
celebrated karva chauth ..</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">2-in nov whn sinal returned from vineet's
party...shesays that they've been married for 3mths...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">3-the morning after the c-nite its been a
yrConfusedShockedafter anand's death</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">4-according to thakral's cross-examination
abt the attempt rape date is jan 15 n also close to the date of anand's death.ConfusedConfused...how can theycelebrate
karva chauth after jan?Angry</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">5-they celebrate 1st v-day n holi in feb n
march after being married for a yearShocked</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">6-as per the latest epi they are stuck on
march 12th date n according to siddhi its been a mth since all the trouble
started..which we assume is whn the court room drama started...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">7-not to forget dumbeena got married in dec
but whn rohit takes her to meet richa after the supposed rape attempt she tells
rohit that its been 2 or so weeks since she got married n he hadn't bothered to
ask abt herwhereaboutsOuch</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">8-at the time of dumbeena's wedding shilpa's
gets fixed n she's to be married in abt a mth but her engagement happens on
26th feb...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">9-they seem to have forgotten kunal's assistant nikhil who was in the hospital...surely he might have improved by now...why not use him as evidence?</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">i can go on & on on the things which haven't been tied up yet...so expecting it now is a lost causeLOLLOL</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3"></font>

CV's r u reading our posts.Go thru them whenevr get time if u want to tie the loose ends of parichay.What a mess of dates. Dates batane ki zaroorat kya thi sumtimes 26th feb,15th jan, now 12th march?
-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The CVS have forgotten the mess up between SINAL altogether - Kunal thinking SIddhi told Richa regarding divorce- 
Kunal thinking why was SIddhi there at hotel that night
Siddhi not acknowledging that the saree that she wore in Diwali party was actually presented to her by Richa
Siddhi knowing about Richa that she was not drunk or was not attacked by Vineet-
Siddhi and Richa's confrontation outside the big show and they taking 24 hour challenge -
Siddhi not wanting to have divorce and all her drama going to court for that - Judge uncle needs to voice this out to Kunal atleast - (Which i am thinking that would happen when Kunal wins the case and judge uncle will tell him the truth then atleast).

I can go on and on and on...since Kunal is shown clear and transparent but their relation is not - I am not sure how can they show to go ahead in the relation before all these loose ends are tied up-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenFariyalshamrishsandy118_RiDdHi

raju73 Groupbie
raju73
raju73

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
The miracle might be rohit turning against Ritcha  to save himself from the kidnap . Siddhi might talk to him to tell the truth. 
Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

The CVS have forgotten the mess up between SINAL altogether - Kunal thinking SIddhi told Richa regarding divorce- 
Siddhi not acknowledging that the saree that she wore in Diwali party was actually presented to her by Richa
Siddhi knowing about Richa that she was not drunk or was not attacked by Vineet-
Siddhi and Richa's confrontation outside the big show and they taking 24 hour challenge -
Siddhi not wanting to have divorce and all her drama going to court for that - Judge uncle needs to voice this out to Kunal atleast - (Which i am thinking that would happen when Kunal wins the case and judge uncle will tell him the truth then atleast).

I can go on and on and on...since Kunal is shown clear and transparent but their relation is not - I am not sure how can they show to go ahead in the relation before all these loose ends are tied up-

Bhavi, you brought up all my old grouses, all of these have been irking me no end, but seriously doubt that any of these will ever be sorted out. They'll just introduce tons of new crap, hoping audience recall is so weak that none of the above will be rememberedOuch

annie_mckinnenshamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

Bhavi, agree with all your obs... Which irks me as well... Kunal still does not know lot of the details on all happenings before and  what led to this false charge but still will be magically shown to win the case and continue on as if nothing ever happened... I am not hoping anything would be discussed around the div case either.. Inspite of Raj and Seema now knowing about Sinal's situation, they also choose to keep mum at the right times and then keep on saying "Bhagwan kaare in dono ki zindagi me saab kuch theek ho jaaye"

Basically everyone has left to gods.. including Ek and her CV's...

annie_mckinnensandy118_RiDdHi

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Fari and Shamrish- these thoughts are haunting me more than any others since if they want to progress in relation - they have to first clear their old baggage-
No relation can stand on grounds of half truth=

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamrish

Go to top