Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Are they going to tie up the loose ends?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Is the CD actually broken? This stems from Siddhi 'ab ek chamatkar hi hamein bacha saktein hain'.They never showed us how the CD reached home, we assumed its a blooper.what if it was the wrong CD that Kunal picked up from the cupboard?We have been asking repeatedly as to how was Siddhi going to get the authentication report without submitting the CD , so what if the CD was not at home and this misunderstanding is miraculously sorted out and the correct CD is collected from the forensics lab and submitted in courtBig smile.But then this would involve Siddhi and Kunal having a meaningful conversation and knowing how patehtic our leads are when it comes to this , I doubt this happeningAngry.

How come Siddhi never raised this issue with Kunal , all the while SINAL talked about the case, never did Siddhi mention about the broken CD.Why?

Another one is what about the wallet of one of the kidnappers? Will it play some role? If not then why was that scene requiredConfused?Maybe Kunal uses thst wallet to trace the kidnappers , capture them and they can testify in court against the Thakral's.

How did SINAL get to know that the kidnappers had reached the hotel? They never showed us that.Normally such scenes are incorporated when they plan to have a detailed story telling session later on , but are we going to get thatConfused?

So what chamatkar will they torture such with ? A logical or a melodramatic one?

Guys can you think of anymore loose ends? Please do add on!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MangulepmswapnaHanuraju73annie_mckinnen-apoorvasbharoboondeintanyashrivastavGayathri_MSKAditi147shamrishstuti123...OohLaLa...su369sandy118_RiDdHi-Bhavinorzar

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Is the CD actually broken? This stems from Siddhi 'ab ek chamatkar hi hamein bacha saktein hain'.They never showed us how the CD reached home, we assumed its a blooper.what if it was the wrong CD that Kunal picked up from the cupboard?We have been asking repeatedly as to how was Siddhi going to get the authentication report without submitting the CD , so what if the CD was not at home and this misunderstanding is miraculously sorted out and the correct CD is collected from the forensics lab and submitted in courtBig smile.But then this would involve Siddhi and Kunal having a meaningful conversation and knowing how patehtic our leads are when it comes to this , I doubt this happeningAngry.

How come Siddhi never raised this issue with Kunal , all the while SINAL talked about the case, never did Siddhi mention about the broken CD.Why?

Another one is what about the wallet of one of the kidnappers? Will it play some role? If not then why was that scene requiredConfused?Maybe Kunal uses thst wallet to trace the kidnappers , capture them and they can testify in court against the Thakral's.

How did SINAL get to know that the kidnappers had reached the hotel? They never showed us that.Normally such scenes are incorporated when they plan to have a detailed story telling session later on , but are we going to get thatConfused?

So what chamatkar will they torture such with ? A logical or a melodramatic one?

Chithra tu phir bahut soch rahi hai.  Aaj kaam waam nahin hai kya?LOL
Aditi147 IF-Rockerz
Aditi147
Aditi147

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
ya! even i thought that the forensics dept cud hv a copy of the cd or d original 1 and kunal had d copy..smthing lyk dis... i dnt really think that the cvs r comfortable writing stuff on mystery and crime! Tongue 
ya but i strongly feel that d 'chamatkar' cud b nikhil's entry!
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Chithra tu phir bahut soch rahi hai.  Aaj kaam waam nahin hai kya?LOL
[/QUOTE]
Ek dum sahi answer 10/10 , in addition TL is on leave too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnen

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hi

i dont know if they are indeed going to tie up the loose ends or not, but you have made a valid point, maybe the cd which got broken is not the correct one, however i feel rohit will have a role to play, either he has the cd copy with him and he will give that in court or maybe nikhil will be shown getting up and giving his statement in court.

kunal said on fri that he thought that if he traces rohit he maybe able to palat his case with the kidnapping one etc, with rohti arrest maybe he does manage to reach the goons too and they give statement that witcha wanted siddhi dead 

just hope they wrap up the case this week

norzar

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Ateet ko bhulane me hi samajdari hai...that's what they want us to believe, so no I dont have hopes of loose ends being tied up. The case will be won miraculously with the help of some weird, lame saboot or better still through sheer will power without any saboot & we'll proceed to the next trackConfusedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenchitssstanyashrivastavrainbowgirl

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
HI,

Nice post and considerable points. I have a big issue with Sinal.
  Did Kunal and Siddhi ever talk about the case clearly??????????????? except the day, She decided to take the case they have started talking and kunal stopped it abruptly.
  First of all, both were not clear with what they exactly know about the case and how the both were involved.
 Is Siddhi dealing the case in a right way, without knowing full details from the accused person??
 Kunal failed in realizing the importance of the false accusation. And did not proved correct information to siddhi. Is it the right way to support his Attorney??

It can be understood that kunal was guilt about his feelings for siddhi and was uncomfortable to tell, about what he said that night. Even Siddhi,  did not try  to question him again regarding the actual details of the circumstances. Then how did she thought of dealing the case, without knowing .
    The most important thing in practice is, Keep the evidence and statements between accused person and the defence lawyer only. That is the major mistake Siddhi did. Is Siddhi, not the culprit for the whole scenario of kidnapping and Attempt to murder?????????  Siddhi,  lost her self-control (Leaving small hint to Richa in the hotel, when she went to enquire the Hotel boy, Informing rohit about her next step, CD & Lab report) and did not follow the basic steps in dealing the case, the result is now they were held up in hospital.
I strongly feel, Sinal failed in taking right steps, so now the were badly trapped into the case.

Thank god, atleast the inspector maintained secretly about the phone trap in order to save the crucial evidence about the kidnap.

Hope atleast now Sinal will comeup with a proper co-operation in order to win the case. Before confession I want them to  speak honestly and clearly about  all the things related to case.

Edited by gayathrimsk - 09 April 2012 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavchitsssAditi147

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Only a miracle can save the sinal, that is what siddhi told. This is the one and only statement which i didnt like in the friday's episode. What can we do, hum bhi chamatkar ko namaskar karna hain aur prardhana bhi karna hai...  either the CD or the Rohit may become the chamatkar to defend kunal. Kunal might have taken the wrong CD . There are chances Rohit can become as an approver, as he was angry on richa. I know there are very less chances to that. But, Iam not like sinal to leave all the chances and finally depend on destiny. So, in order to guess my view of predication, i wont leave even a single chance.

I dont mind , about the chamatkar, whaterver it may be. But, please end up the court scene ASAP...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss

Go to top