Hitler Didi

|~| Indira's Hitlergiri Momentzzz|~| updated

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Welcome to my thread

~~HiTlErGiRi MoMeNtZz~~

While visiting our Creation Gallery, I was struck by this idea of opening this thread. As the name of the show is Hitler Didi and we have got lotz of Crazy Hitlergiri Moments of Indira till now, so I thought of creating this thread. I am going to share some of my favourite Hitlergiri momentz in this thread with the avis(made by Nabi and Surbhi). I would also like you guys to share some of your favourite hitlergiri moments in this thread with avis/pics/or YT videos. I'll keep on updating this thread in future if we get to see more of such moments.

Moment # 1

When Our Manoj urf Pappu Chadda asked "Hitler" for coffee, look what happened with him. ROFL That Chappal TherapyROFL.Indeed one of the most hillarious moment.

Moment # 2

Here Hitler is taking class of those Police officers LOLwhen Rishi framed Indira to stop her.

Moment # 3

When eve teasers tried to mess with Hitler and Rishi came to show his Herogiri then look what happened. Those eve teasers didn't even know panga kisse lia hai!! Poor they! And Rishi was slapped.

Moment # 4

When Mr.Sameer Diwan sent goons in Sharma family, our hitler was alone enough to handle them. She was more concern about her "gehun" which were lying in the hall saying"gehun ko kuch hona chahiye" LOL..and after that fighting scene awww I loved that..It was HILLARIOUS!

Moment # 5

This is the scene Hitler was taking Radhe's class..Man, he looked tortured! Hitler with a rod in hand in the intention of listening truth from Radhe regarding Rishi. And Radhe was scared so much that he started ups and downs there only.Now that was typical Hitler ishtyle. Well done Hitler.

Moment # 6

This was the most incredible confession in television world with the spice of Hitlergiri. Our hitler loves to talk to the point. It was direct proposal of marriage holding Rishi's collar and he was startled..LOL...This was Hitler style confession.

Moment # 7

This was Hitler's confrontation with her Saasu ma.LOLShe rocked in this scene. This is my favourite Hitler scene till now. She holds Simi's hand takes her to ATM machine and asked her to compensate for her deeds.

Moment # 8

ROFL I couldn't control my laughter after watching this scene. Hitler goes to Sameer office for taking revenge. And the most amazing part was that she insulted sam in front of all staffs/employees,even played the song "Munni Jeetegi" and cheered for him to dance, but he couldn't utter even a single word. He was ashamed but didn't show it. But after all this his obession for Indira increased.

{avi's credit:-Nabi- and Surbhi123 and meTongue}

I know I have missed many precious Hitlergiri moments but I leave this work for rest of you guys. You can share it and I'll keep on updating the index.
Do share you views and fav Hilergiri moments.

Note:-
1.Discussions regarding other actors aren't allowed in this thread unless the scene is related to them.
2.No bashing/mocking of Actors or members of the forum.

Edited by -Yukti- - 09 April 2012 at 7:13am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

harshal25-Sachin-rads14-SweetGirl-prachidewJ.LOforever.youngmahkuttyAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-loveinshiAblazedEnigma..ShivuNozzieSnorlaxEtherealRatiSilent.DreamerIchadhariNagin

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Good thread Yukti!!!

You have missed one in the beginning where one tappori passes a comment as indu passes by says maaza aagaya... in the first episode and then Indu slaps him!!!

Edited by mahkutty - 09 April 2012 at 3:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidewYukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..J.LOloveinshiAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
(sorry, I couldn't add the index section in my first post coz the thread takes lot of time to load.So from now onwards I am gonna update index section in  this post.Keep on sharing)

||~Index Section~||

Moment # 9

when one tappori passes a comment as indu passes by says maaza aagaya... in the first episode and then Indu slaps him!!!
with pics,Pg-1(credit-mahkutty)
Moment # 10

There is one more where Ishan is locked up in garage and then Indu and Rishi rescue him and the garage owner comes to SN and Indu gets to know he had locked up there and gives him a Slap!!!
Pg-1(credit-mahkutty)
Moment # 11
first Inshi meeting where she told Rishi not to touch her or something...Slight nok-jhokLOL

Pg-2(Credit-Rinky)

Moment # 12
wen she goes to sameer diwan's office n gave her money fr petrol n piece of pizza,dat whole scene was full of hitlergiri

Pg-3(Credit- ShreyuArTi4eva)

Edited by -Yukti- - 11 April 2012 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-AblazedEnigma..mahkuttySilent.Dreamer

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
welcome..

but I didn't know how to do it the way you had done in a sequence together.  I can tell you it is from first episode 7th Nov...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
very nice thread
want to see more hitlergiri in futuer

Edited by fairyfantasy - 09 April 2012 at 3:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholicmahkutty

-Cyn- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cyn-
-Cyn-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
tfs
very nice Smile

Yukti_Ratzholic

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
There is one more where Ishan is locked up in garage and then Indu and Rishi rescue him and the garage owner comes to SN and Indu gets to know he had locked up there and gives him a Slap!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..J.LOAngels_Sweetz-Rinky-

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanks fairyfantasy,cyn-.i also want to see more hitlergiri in future.Wink
@mahkutty:keep reviving more hitlergiri momentsSmile

According to prescription of HD'S doctors(cvs) atleast 1 thappad in each week is compulsory on regular basisLOL.If trp dips, dose needs to be increased.

Edited by -Yukti- - 09 April 2012 at 4:24am

-Rinky-

Go to top