Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
awww poor kushi...love the new twist ...u shuld deffo turn it into a ff...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticblue14

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
loved it dear...pliiiz do continue n thnx 4da pm

mysticblue14

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Wow superb start dear... Plz do cont

mysticblue14

mysticblue14 Groupbie
mysticblue14
mysticblue14

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I'm really sorry for the late update.
Here you go the next part. I don't know if its exactly  good. Embarrassed

She broke down. She knew she loved him. She knew there were misunderstandings, but she also knew time could heal everything, hence she had hope. She was ready to forgive him, because she loved him, and she thought that he would too do the same for her hiding the truth.

But now if he didn't even love her at the first place, No, worse, if he loved someone else, there was no point of hoping any relationship with him further. Clearing any misunderstanding would solve nothing for her, because things would never change ahead for her and Arnav. Arnav hated her and would always will. Maybe Arnav was never meant to be in her destiny.

It hurt her so terribly that Arnav had absolutely no feeling for her. Then why did she have to see his soft side. She had seen him care for her, his concern for her, his fear and anger of losing her.  Through all these things she had someow come to a conclusion that maybe … maybe Arnav had atlest some feelings for her.

But today after seeing him confessing, all things were clear to her. There was nothing between them, could never be.

She simply walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Arnav and Lavanya in his cabin

Lavanya: Do you think what we are doing is right ASR? I mean you are married and ….

ASR cut her off.

ASR: It was definitely right. Nothing is wrong in what we are doing. Anyways I don't even accept Khushi as my wife.

But Lavanya  couldn't understand a thing. ASR claimed he didn't love Khushi, that he didn't  accept Khushi as his wife. Then why did it matter to him at all whether all this would affect Khushi or no?

Lavanya: But ASR why should you worry that what effect would it have on her that you love me.

ASR: Shut up lavanya, I don't want to answer any of your crap questions.

He didn't want to think of khushi, didn't want to know what Khushi must be thinking when she came to know that ASR and Lavanya are in love.

He didn't want to think of Khushi, what would Khushi be thinking. It hurt him 10 times more to hurt her this way, but he consoled himself by providing athe reason that she too loved shyam and that she deserved it.

Lavanya interrupted: ASR I don't understand, you say you hate her, but still you seem to bee worried about her thinking and feelings. Why, I mean why does it even affect you what will she think of us? You said you don't love her . right?

ASR spoke harshly: She tried to ruin my sister's life. Ofcourse it would matter to me that what she thinks or feels, I want to make her life hell.

Lavanya became silent, she could not understand what was happening, what was ASR thinking.

Lavanya had come to know the truth few days back.

Few months after that terrace incident took place, lavanya had come to know that ASR and khushi had married. She was very happy, she knew it before they themselves would know. As for her grief, three months were more than enough for her to overcome her breakup. She was very much Hppy with her lifestyle, shopping etc etc. And now her parents were also looking fo a good Indian guy for her to settle, now that she had become quite traditional, thanks to khushi. So in all she was very much happy. So she decided to meet ASR and khushi in india.

But one day while talking to Arnav, he blurted out the entire truth to her

@Flashback@

Lavanya: I'm so happy ASR. You know even before you both knew that there was something between you both, I knew that you both had attraction towards each other, but I didn't expect marriage so soon haan….. I mean you both didn't even have a official marriage, just ran way and married, were you both sooo desperate, she teased him, feeling very excited at the fact that they both secretly married.

Lavanya:I think now I will also tell my to be fianc to run away and marry me. It would be so exciting.

Arnav was getting furious now.

Lavanya: Seriously you both love each other so much. I feel sooo…

ASR: FOR GOD SAKE SHUT UP LAVANYA. I DON'T LOVE HER , I HAT HER DO YOU GET  IT. AND SHE LOVES THAT GOD DAMN.

He turned his back toward her.

She couldn't understand? Did ASR just he he doesn't love her, and she loves somebody else. But how , any stranger would say looking at them that they loved each other then why were they denying the fact.

And more important question, if they didn't love, then why on earth did they marry.

Lavanya: Uhh ASR Did you .. uh just say you don't love her and she loves somebody else…………………… But why I mean then why did you both marry. Your family thinks that…………..  I don't understand what are you saying……. I think there is some problem ……………….you don't worry ASR………….. I'll talk to nani she might…

ASR: Dare you do that lavanya. They are all supposed to be thinking that we are married happily.

Ok now that he had blurted out the truth in front of her, he had to tell the whole truth cause he knew she wont shut up listening half of it. After all she was old loyal friend of his and khushi.

Hence she didn't believe what ASR said. She could never believe that khushi could do such a thing. So she decided to talk to her. But the blackmailer that ASR was, he totally shut her up.

Lavanya: But ASR atleast let me talk to chamkili , there has got to be some misunderstanding.

ASR: There is no misunderstanding lavanya, you are not talking to her, do you get that?

How could she deny the mighty ASR. She was scared of him. Only Khushi could stand up to him.

So she decided handling this matter silently would be better, although she was still completely not believing asr.

But one day ASR requested something of her. According to him that was very important. But she was reluctant to do it. This was a very big thing to do. But along with Khushi even ASR was her friend , she couldn't deny him either. So she agreed.

@End Of Flashback@

So how was it. Do leave your comments 

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123pinklillieslaila889swati2011uchuramanjellyboohRC14push04tiger1234shine...1423et_tu_achuWhatThe_ipkkndarhi10DhwaniKSrosalinda92s0n00smiSimmyOwaispearlieos112801prabha75pinderdddiyachillarshisangelvikadesigirlrennieguyinoblivionseabeautyarul011DAliceArshi1195momai14wafa.MSavera84barfinehusashhhfarha5556mid-night-sundevsumAparameghaStapletonkriti_atharvpri12mrk-1BlueMystiqueAnupamaJYchandana.sASR6262keenu_kktinselomshreejaanuVeena..flowers4uajoopSamiyaIPKKNDpolly_mkzohakhan7princessunaraDownhill

wafa.M Goldie
wafa.M
wafa.M

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
nysh...continue soon! Smile

mysticblue14

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
simply brilliant..loved it...keep writing

mysticblue14

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
loved it...thnx 4da pm dear...

mysticblue14

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
wooow so interesting.do continueand pm me if feasible 4 u.

mysticblue14

Go to top