ABharan rocks. But guys i can't vote. Why? Help me.😕
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by kayjeefan1

ABharan rocks. But guys i can't vote. Why? Help me.😕

u have to validate ur email address...😊
Full mark,they are rocked..
unoubtedly full marks ...abharan were just awwesome and r the best couple...abharan rain dance was the demand of abharan's fans sunce dey r married and atleast after two to threee tears cv's finally fulfilled abharan fans demand   ...the dance was fantastic.. ...loves them.
Originally posted by Abharanfan1

unoubtedly full marks ...abharan were just awwesome and r the best couple...abharan rain dance was the demand of abharan's fans sunce dey r married and atleast after two to threee tears cv's finally fulfilled abharan fans demand   ...the dance was fantastic.. ...loves them.

Yes I agree with u... Many times v have requested for rain dance.. But our Cv was busy with Abharan separation.. Finally Abharan rocks in Rain Dance.. I really love karan's expression when karan want to kiss to abha but abha stopped him..😆
I just realized that we finally got the rain sequence we have been waiting for but the CV's choose the wrong timing to show this since everyone's concentration is more on Abha's vision and the accident ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

I just realized that we finally got the rain sequence we have been waiting for but the CV's choose the wrong timing to show this since everyone's concentration is more on Abha's vision and the accident ðŸ˜•

Agreed!!! I feel like all the happy moments are masked by the the unhappiness that is about to come...

Their dance was beautiful though, just wish it had been at some other time when Abha wasn;t upset about her visions...
After that long separation! It was needed 11/10!
Thanks Ruby for this poll...i give 10/10...
dance of karan and abha was too sensual...too hot to handle and loved it alot...