Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 (Page 5)

gunjanmkj IF-Dazzler
gunjanmkj
gunjanmkj

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I loved dis update! N spcly khushi's watevr said to arnav..evry single word is true n correct..aftr dis part i'v really started hating him in dis story..he's so insensitive..he stayed away frm her bt ddnt bother to kip himslf updated abt her cndition..nly wen anjali threatened him did he rushed bak home to tok to her..so khushi's ryt abt him..his world starts n ends wid his di..he dsnt cre abt othrs..evn aftr so much he xpcts khushi to stay bak 4 his di..wud he hv done d same had he been in her place??..i guess we knw d ans..bt khushi is khushi..m amazed dat she agreed to stay bak..i hope arnav repents like hell!!..he dsrvs worse..n i wont b a tad bit sad if khushi leaves him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Loved this update!!!! thanks for the PM..

Khushi ignoring Arnav and finally Khushi making Arnav realise his mistake was superb..Arnav has a long way to go to get back Khushi's trust...

Anjali and Karan's bonding is too good..they are true friends..

illusiveworld

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Beautifully wriiten ... I am glad Khushi has taken the stance she has and I also want Arnav to hurt as much as he has hurt Khushi because we have not seen that yet ... 

illusiveworld

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Keh diya na...bas keh diya - Amitabh Bachchan, numerous times from K3G and Jaya Bachchan, once and the most powerful time, from K3G. :)

Great update. Arnav needs this and I am so glad that finally Khushi compared both of their's similar situation but contrasting reactions. Good job.

And finally Karan-Anjali story seems to be moving forward... :)

illusiveworld

wildandsweet Goldie
wildandsweet
wildandsweet

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
loved it
loved how Karan was the one to help Di and not Arnav.
can't believe how Arnav was still so mean to Khushi
i hope she makes him beg for forgiveness

illusiveworld

-s.a.n.a- Senior Member
-s.a.n.a-
-s.a.n.a-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I am really happy that you decided to update... really very very happy :) Almost every other day i look forward to your update... but i don't mind waiting.. it sort of increases my enthusiasm to read your ff more :)

Coming to the chapter.. as usual its another mind-blowing chapter.. :) I am really starting to love your long updates :) Although I love each and every word of your chapters.. but i loved some lines a lot.. 
The line about the hearts meeting when Arnav was entering into Shantivan and Khushi leaving.. was terrific.. Cant really quote it here... This is your effort against the recent plagiarism i suppose and I am totally with you about it... I hope you understood which line I am indicating... Those words could totally explain Arnav and Khushi's relationship on a whole...

I have to admit.. though the ff is about Arhi.. but I am starting to love Karan and i wish to see more.. and I wish *with fingers crossed* that soon sparks start flying between Anjali and Karan... <3 *fingers crossed* :D But i loved their convo immensely... Feels really sad for Anjali but I knew she would recover soon

Also Arnav and Khushi's monologue with Ma.. mind blowing.. The end almost teared me up.. I do feel that Khushi's actions are justified but I feel really bad for our Arnav... Though I know he would somehow make it up to her.. hopefully that is... 

This chapter surely goes into my fav chapter list of your ff... (which includes almost all the chapters.. ha ha :D) Just realised this comment has become really long.. my random blabbering.. silly me.. anyways.. ill end it soon.. Lovely chapter as always.. and will be looking forward to the next chapter as always :D

Edited by SweetyMJHT - 09 April 2012 at 6:46am

illusiveworld

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i loved this update!so much happening here...khushis words brought tears in my eyes!i loved karans contradicting side...on one hand he cant help but scorn arnav n amnjali coz of his sisters shattered life...n then he cant help but guide anjali n be a good companion...his intrinsic goodness was very well established...n arnav really needed to hear all that from khushi...he HAS to understand that khushi n anjali r NOT an either/or choice...they have to coexist n this makes relations n life dynamic...i simply loved this update!!!

illusiveworld

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
My heart aches for both of them .. truly does! Contrary to what most people think about Arnav telling her to stay back for Di, i thought he said purposely, in the beginning. As in, earlier in the chapter, he felt his mom tell him to shower her with love.. but he knew that he had wronged her, he knew she wouldn't stay back for him, so he asks her to stay back for his Di...to make sure she actually does stay back? Does that make sense or am i reading too much into everything? :P Beautiful chapter Rachitaaa! more later :P

P.S. I've told you too many times already, but i'm saying it again.. your mom is TOO cool!! And yess thank youuu Anuuu! And thank you for the dedication :D

illusiveworld

Go to top