Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 (Page 22)

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
It's Monday and all my applications are in (as in, I have no work and loads of time to read and dissect your writing for hidden meanings). I'm waiting patiently for your update!! 

(P.S. Are we ever getting more of a back story on Karan? Just to understand what happened to him in the years that he was MIA from Kushi.) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

It's Monday and all my applications are in (as in, I have no work and loads of time to read and dissect your writing for hidden meanings). I'm waiting patiently for your update!! 

(P.S. Are we ever getting more of a back story on Karan? Just to understand what happened to him in the years that he was MIA from Kushi.) 

Yayyy! Congrats for getting all your apps in! Good job :D Really proud of you :)
Ummm, I'm in a bit of an emotional turmoil. I'm really close to writing the last chapter of this FF and ending it... but then I think about all the people who probably want me to continue and I can't decide :(

If I post the chapter I've written, FF will end. I can discard it and follow my rough notes and write a new chapter so FF can continue :(

Oh and if I continue, Karan's backstory becomes VERY INTEGRAL for Arnav/Khushi in the future. But if I don't continue, I'll throw in something, just anything :(

Edited by angelofillusion - 16 April 2012 at 12:51pm
SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofillusion

Yayyy! Congrats for getting all your apps in! Good job :D Really proud of you :)
Ummm, I'm in a bit of an emotional turmoil. I'm really close to writing the last chapter of this FF and ending it... but then I think about all the people who probably want me to continue and I can't decide :(

If I post the chapter I've written, FF will end. I can discard it and follow my rough notes and write a new chapter so FF can continue :(

Oh and if I continue, Karan's backstory becomes VERY INTEGRAL for Arnav/Khushi in the future. But if I don't continue, I'll throw in something, just anything :(

your thinking about ending this FF Shocked... I love this FF and beside Arnav has a long way to go!! he can't win Khushi that easily...Cry

but I will respect your decision to end it however you like and I am sure that I will LOVE it!! it's just depressing that your ending my favorite FF Cry

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveFairy2013

your thinking about ending this FF Shocked... I love this FF and beside Arnav has a long way to go!! he can't win Khushi that easily...Cry

but I will respect your decision to end it however you like and I am sure that I will LOVE it!! it's just depressing that your ending my favorite FF Cry

Aww man, emotional things get to me :(

Give me 2 days to decide... It's April 16, 3:00 pm on this end... I promise to decide by April 18, 3:00 pm... It's just the negativity around the forum that's getting to me real bad & I don't want IF to get the best of me :(

Nonetheless, thank you for being a sweetheart and understanding if I decide to end this FF.
And the fact that this is your fav FF touches my heart, really honestly <3

SaNaYa_4EvEr

SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Aww man, emotional things get to me :(

Give me 2 days to decide... It's April 16, 3:00 pm on this end... I promise to decide by April 18, 3:00 pm... It's just the negativity around the forum that's getting to me real bad & I don't want IF to get the best of me :(

Nonetheless, thank you for being a sweetheart and understanding if I decide to end this FF.
And the fact that this is your fav FF touches my heart, really honestly <3

no... I don't want you to feel guilty...Embarrassed I can totally understand the constant fighting on this forum is very depressing. I barely even comment anymore nor do I start new topics because I am afraid of the fights that it might cause...Ouch even though I tend to stay neutral about the show

people are just taking things so far now!! Confused 

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

no... I don't want you to feel guilty...Embarrassed I can totally understand the constant fighting on this forum is very depressing. I barely even comment anymore nor do I start new topics because I am afraid of the fights that it might cause...Ouch even though I tend to stay neutral about the show

people are just taking things so far now!! Confused 

Even if I decide to end, I will guilty because it's kind of like I'm punishing 150+ people who read this FF for those ten or so people who just need any reason/word to start a fight. 

Sometimes I open a topic because it looks intriguing but as soon as I reach second or third page, it's turned into a war zone. I mean I don't understand why people can't draw the line between real and reel. Afterall, we all don't even know each other properly other than our infrequent comments, user IDs and maybe a couple of chats. 

Now I'm afraid someone will find this post and a fight might start. *sigh*

SaNaYa_4EvEr

anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

NOOO!!!!!!!! Don't end it! I'll wait for you to rewrite the chapter but PLEASE JUST DON'T END IT LIKE THIS!!! There's still so much I know you can do and I know many many people will enjoy reading it. Please! Your writing is awesome! Don't give up!!

Also, forget about the haters! I know the forum has kinda gotten crazy but trust me when I say you have a lot of people in your corner rooting for you! If you really don't like it here, start a blog but please don't stop because a few people are mean and dumb. 

Edited by anumber1 - 16 April 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworldSaNaYa_4EvEr

indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
i hope chp 19 is coming soon?

illusiveworld

Go to top