Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 (Page 22)

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mankhush

amazing update
i know i will be last but its from kabhi khushi kabhi gham and i am pretty suret the scene u r refering here is when jaya says it to amitabh in the end 

Thank youuu :)
Der aaye, durust aaye. So what if you are late, as long as you got it right :)
Congrats!

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzling_glory

Update was too good

anjali has found a very good friend and confidant in karan. He makes her realise that she should keep her child because he/she is completely innocent.
Karan knows that arnav is guitly about his actions and is as hurt as khushi. He knows that khushi loves him very much despite of everything, and so he does not tell arnav anything.
Anjali is shocked to hear abouthow rude arnav had been to khushi, she would never want to damage their relationship.
Khushi is right, arnav needs to realise that he does not have to choose between khushi and his di, he can have both of them in his life. Love can be equally shared.
please please continue soon

Thank you SO much for the comment and for liking the story :)
I absolutely LOVE the way you've understood each and every character in such depth. Makes me feel good that you liked the story :)

I shall try my best to continue very soon :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNR7

U r giving Arnav another chance - well I guess Khushi wud, as Khushi being Khushi always gives yet another chance like she does with Shayam on the show Wink! But it would be nice if Arnav had a really genuine reason from his past for the way he is, so it's easier to accept his desparate attachment to his Di (Keh diya na...Bas! Keh diya - Jaiya Bachan - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam)

Yeh, the way I see Khushi - her heart is TOO big to hate forever. She just needs a little bit of love and she's good to go again.
But yeh, on the show, even I don't want her to give Shyamu another chance :(
Rest assured, Arnav will come around very soon :)

You are right! You got it :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Update! Update!

;) :D

Very soon, I promise!

Thanks for being so patient :)
anumber1 Senior Member
anumber1
anumber1

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
It's Monday and all my applications are in (as in, I have no work and loads of time to read and dissect your writing for hidden meanings). I'm waiting patiently for your update!! 

(P.S. Are we ever getting more of a back story on Karan? Just to understand what happened to him in the years that he was MIA from Kushi.) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumber1

It's Monday and all my applications are in (as in, I have no work and loads of time to read and dissect your writing for hidden meanings). I'm waiting patiently for your update!! 

(P.S. Are we ever getting more of a back story on Karan? Just to understand what happened to him in the years that he was MIA from Kushi.) 

Yayyy! Congrats for getting all your apps in! Good job :D Really proud of you :)
Ummm, I'm in a bit of an emotional turmoil. I'm really close to writing the last chapter of this FF and ending it... but then I think about all the people who probably want me to continue and I can't decide :(

If I post the chapter I've written, FF will end. I can discard it and follow my rough notes and write a new chapter so FF can continue :(

Oh and if I continue, Karan's backstory becomes VERY INTEGRAL for Arnav/Khushi in the future. But if I don't continue, I'll throw in something, just anything :(

Edited by angelofillusion - 16 April 2012 at 12:51pm
SaNaYa_4EvEr Goldie
SaNaYa_4EvEr
SaNaYa_4EvEr

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofillusion

Originally posted by anumber1

Yayyy! Congrats for getting all your apps in! Good job :D Really proud of you :)
Ummm, I'm in a bit of an emotional turmoil. I'm really close to writing the last chapter of this FF and ending it... but then I think about all the people who probably want me to continue and I can't decide :(

If I post the chapter I've written, FF will end. I can discard it and follow my rough notes and write a new chapter so FF can continue :(

Oh and if I continue, Karan's backstory becomes VERY INTEGRAL for Arnav/Khushi in the future. But if I don't continue, I'll throw in something, just anything :(

your thinking about ending this FF Shocked... I love this FF and beside Arnav has a long way to go!! he can't win Khushi that easily...Cry

but I will respect your decision to end it however you like and I am sure that I will LOVE it!! it's just depressing that your ending my favorite FF Cry

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveFairy2013

your thinking about ending this FF Shocked... I love this FF and beside Arnav has a long way to go!! he can't win Khushi that easily...Cry

but I will respect your decision to end it however you like and I am sure that I will LOVE it!! it's just depressing that your ending my favorite FF Cry

Aww man, emotional things get to me :(

Give me 2 days to decide... It's April 16, 3:00 pm on this end... I promise to decide by April 18, 3:00 pm... It's just the negativity around the forum that's getting to me real bad & I don't want IF to get the best of me :(

Nonetheless, thank you for being a sweetheart and understanding if I decide to end this FF.
And the fact that this is your fav FF touches my heart, really honestly <3

SaNaYa_4EvEr

Go to top