Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF - Every heart desires: Ch 23 link, Page 1 (Page 12)

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Res
First of all the movie dialogue is "keh toh keh dia" from k3g.

Now my comments on the update:
I found karan's character a lil contradicting here. Firstly, he says if he could he wouldn't have given a single drop of blood to anjali and then he is the only one who comforts and bring back anjali. I know earlier he was thinking as a brother and later as a friend but how can someone have two different views abt the same person?

The reason that anjali gave for trying to commit suicide was very understandable. Though karan can not understand it but most of the ppl in the same situation could have or would have taken the same kinda decision.

I hate arnav after this part. Still after what all happened and what all he did, he want khushi to stay for his DI and think abt his DI. Till. Is he was giving her the so-called space and didn't even care to check on her but jus bcoz anjali threatened him to never talk to him, he went running to see her. That's insensitive to say the least.

I totally agree with what khushi said at the end. No one ever forced arnav to choose btwn anjali and khushi but arnav is not able to understand it and somehow he can't give importance to one without discarding the other. He has to understand that both the women can live in his life and that there is more to his life than his DI and he can't ignore or hurt khushi every time.

I hope and I wish to see arnav repent this time very hard otherwise I have no qualms in saying that's it's btr that khushi leave him

Yellow, so you are absolutely correct! It's from K3G!

With respect to Karan's behaviour, I understand your p.o.v. Here's my generic reply to everyone with the same concern: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2924188&PID=55872537&#55872537
As for Anjali, glad you understood her slightly irrational behaviour and her reason for it.

I agree - it's easy to hate Arnav after that last part. But I promise I won't let you hate him forever :P
But nonetheless, you are right! You don't just pay attention to your sister. He sure was insensitive with his words but I promise to redeem him :)

Glad you liked Khushi's dialogues :)
It's high time Arnav understood the importance of relationships too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonam786

Keh diya na, bas keh diya.. Jaya Bachchan, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.. One of my favourite scenes in the movie..

Amazing update! So many things to love.. Karan-Anjali's bonding, Khushi's words to Arnav.. He does need to realise that it's not an either/or choice. He can love both the women in his life equally..

Loved it... Thanks for the PM.. Once again, you've outdone yourself..

Congratulations on becoming a Goldie!! Star

You are CORRECT! Three cheers for you for getting that I wanted it to be said from Jaya Bachan's p.o.v. :) It's my fav scene too :) Short but strong!

Thanks a lottt for liking the chapter :) Means a lot to me! 
It's high time Arnav realized some things, like you said!

Awww, you are too kind with your compliments! I will update soon and PM too :)

Oh and thank youuu :D Couldn't have become Goldie without you all <3
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devsum

kabhi kushi kabhi gham . Jaya bhaduri talking to Amitabh.

Absolutely correct! I'm glad you picked up on the fact that I wanted it to be Jayaji's dialogue :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha2005

Amazing update!

Thank youuu :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Res. Congrats on the new thread, you totally deserve it!! Hope your exams went well!!

and Rachita, I'll be coming back to edit this. You made me all teary and emotional again with this update. Beautifully written :)

Hey Dee,

Oops, should have mentioned this with the update. Not a new thread :( It's just that due to plagiarism, I've decide to post every chapter in a new thread so that I can include the No Copy watermark - just for safety purposes :)

Two of my exams went well! One more to go :D Thanks for remembering!

I'm sad I made you teary but glad you liked it too :$ Can't wait to hear your opinion on the next one:)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesh

Good! He should get a taste of his own medication
@least now he will understand

Agreed. For once in his lifetime, someone showed him how it feels to be shunned, to be not listened to, to be given ultimatum to!

Glad you picked up on that :)
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by e_enigma

Amazingly done.
Let me get his out of the way.."Keh diya na..Bas. Keh diya." One of fave dialogues..full of power..depicts a lot of anger if used properly like you did. Anyway, Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bachan in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. He said it repeatedly to his wife..and she to him once..such power in a single dialogue make my heart go all dhak-dhak.. :P Apt name for this daily soap as well. LOL. ..wonder if that was intentional on your part?. :)

Anyway, loved the update. Loved all of Khushi's dialogues and actions.

Thank youuu XD
You are absolutely correct with who said it :) I am glad you liked the way I used the dialogue. I was a bit iffy at first because like you said, it's one of the most powerful dialogues and I was afraid I'll use it wrongly. But glad you liked it :)

Bahahahaha! It was not intentional on my part to think that Kabhi KHUSHI Kabhi Gham actually describe Khushi/Arnav quite well. You are simply amazing! Maybe you should be my editor ;)

Nonetheless, thank you sooo much for liking the chapter and Khushi's dialogues. They were my fav too :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

e_enigma

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lollipop143

Loved it. Man this made me very emotional. Plz cont soon

Glad you liked it!
Awww, hope I didn't make you too emotional :$
I shall continue very soon! Just updating the next part :)

Go to top