Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautifully wriiten ... I am glad Khushi has taken the stance she has and I also want Arnav to hurt as much as he has hurt Khushi because we have not seen that yet ... 

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Keh diya na...bas keh diya - Amitabh Bachchan, numerous times from K3G and Jaya Bachchan, once and the most powerful time, from K3G. :)

Great update. Arnav needs this and I am so glad that finally Khushi compared both of their's similar situation but contrasting reactions. Good job.

And finally Karan-Anjali story seems to be moving forward... :)
wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it
loved how Karan was the one to help Di and not Arnav.
can't believe how Arnav was still so mean to Khushi
i hope she makes him beg for forgiveness
-s.a.n.a- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really happy that you decided to update... really very very happy :) Almost every other day i look forward to your update... but i don't mind waiting.. it sort of increases my enthusiasm to read your ff more :)

Coming to the chapter.. as usual its another mind-blowing chapter.. :) I am really starting to love your long updates :) Although I love each and every word of your chapters.. but i loved some lines a lot.. 
The line about the hearts meeting when Arnav was entering into Shantivan and Khushi leaving.. was terrific.. Cant really quote it here... This is your effort against the recent plagiarism i suppose and I am totally with you about it... I hope you understood which line I am indicating... Those words could totally explain Arnav and Khushi's relationship on a whole...

I have to admit.. though the ff is about Arhi.. but I am starting to love Karan and i wish to see more.. and I wish *with fingers crossed* that soon sparks start flying between Anjali and Karan... <3 *fingers crossed* :D But i loved their convo immensely... Feels really sad for Anjali but I knew she would recover soon

Also Arnav and Khushi's monologue with Ma.. mind blowing.. The end almost teared me up.. I do feel that Khushi's actions are justified but I feel really bad for our Arnav... Though I know he would somehow make it up to her.. hopefully that is... 

This chapter surely goes into my fav chapter list of your ff... (which includes almost all the chapters.. ha ha :D) Just realised this comment has become really long.. my random blabbering.. silly me.. anyways.. ill end it soon.. Lovely chapter as always.. and will be looking forward to the next chapter as always :D
Edited by SweetyMJHT - 12 years ago
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this update!so much happening here...khushis words brought tears in my eyes!i loved karans contradicting side...on one hand he cant help but scorn arnav n amnjali coz of his sisters shattered life...n then he cant help but guide anjali n be a good companion...his intrinsic goodness was very well established...n arnav really needed to hear all that from khushi...he HAS to understand that khushi n anjali r NOT an either/or choice...they have to coexist n this makes relations n life dynamic...i simply loved this update!!!
-Drishti- thumbnail
My heart aches for both of them .. truly does! Contrary to what most people think about Arnav telling her to stay back for Di, i thought he said purposely, in the beginning. As in, earlier in the chapter, he felt his mom tell him to shower her with love.. but he knew that he had wronged her, he knew she wouldn't stay back for him, so he asks her to stay back for his Di...to make sure she actually does stay back? Does that make sense or am i reading too much into everything? :P Beautiful chapter Rachitaaa! more later :P

P.S. I've told you too many times already, but i'm saying it again.. your mom is TOO cool!! And yess thank youuu Anuuu! And thank you for the dedication :D
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... I was wondering how u wd take it ahead... But I'm loving it!!!!!!! At least they confronted each other ... That itself is a step towards progress n reconciliation !!! Keep it upπŸ‘
Richie-Rich thumbnail
FINALLY! :D
You know that feeling when you feel so elated, that your heart totally inflates for a moment?!
When all you can do is smile, and smile, and smile, AND smile, and know that you will probably be smiling like a fool for the rest of the day?!
YEAH! So that was ME after reading my name up there! :D
THANK YOU for the dedication! <3 :D

Will come back and edit this soon! :)
Can't wait to read the chapter! <3

*EDIT :

So much of angst! :'(
I usually have tears welling up in my eyes at the slightest of things!
I didn't cry this time though! No, not even those misty eyes!
It was almost as if my heart had frozen!
Do you have any idea how painfully my heart constricted when I read that mangalsutra line?
It hurt, dude! :(

The start and the end was done so beautifully! 
And that line about their heartbeats matching for a mere second...Beautiful! <3

And now that I was thinking, I guess I agree with what Drish wrote in the previous comment!
It wasn't that he was still thinking about his Di, (Okay yeah, he was!) , but considering what you wrote about the Ma monologues, he was only trying to hold on to any reason that would make her stay!
It is that way, isn't it? 
I hope it is! :)

Brilliantly written! <3
Hope you get time to update this soon! :D
Edited by Richie-Rich - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
THAT WAS A MIND BLOWING UPDATE!

I love that Anjali talked to Karan and he told the truth

Poor Arnav thought he's giving her time but ofc she though he's ignoring her

what she said to him now made sense as it was heart breaking
arshilover3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVED IT!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
I adored the conversation between Karan and Anjali!! β˜ΊοΈ
I hope Arnav finds a way to convince Khushi!!

Thank you for the VERY LONG update!!
Thank you for the PM!!

Please continue soon!!