Why did he stop smiling?... (Page 6)

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovely1

Geet,

There is much more to it -

Khushi saw Arnav smiling - watching her all happy and chirpy...
A girl in love will always become serious as she starts understanding her beloved's love in his eyes... that's what Khushi felt inside her heart... that deep longing gradually faded her smile - 'is it true? is it true what those eyes are saying...?' Arnav's smile faded becuase - her smile faded

- Arnav reciprocates EVERY emotion Khushi goes through...

Their love is simply beautiful!Heart

Woww... agree agree agree Buddy... Their Love Is Really Beautiful!!!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovely1MrDarcyfan

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Morning Geet,  For myself, it is 2.  Khushi is smiling at Arnav and enjoying the shared fun of Manorama but then Khushi starts remembering all that has taken place between them, the pain, hurt, confusion, hate and her smile begins to die, one memory at a time.  As she is crushed little by little by hateful words her smile completely dies.  Arnav has watched the different in her face, smile and eyes so his smile dies with her's.  It a perfect picture of what their relationship has done over the 9 months.  The falling in love then the pain of rejection.  They both step back and put the wall firmly in place again...CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24MrDarcyfan

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Morning Geet,  For myself, it is 2.  Khushi is smiling at Arnav and enjoying the shared fun of Manorama but then Khushi starts remembering all that has taken place between them, the pain, hurt, confusion, hate and her smile begins to die, one memory at a time.  As she is crushed little by little by hateful words her smile completely dies.  Arnav has watched the different in her face, smile and eyes so his smile dies with her's.  It a perfect picture of what their relationship has done over the 9 months.  The falling in love then the pain of rejection.  They both step back and put the wall firmly in place again...CryCry

Morning Punkin!!!Hug

And i agree with u :)
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I think it is closer to option 2. The reason I say this is:

I have noticed a few times that Arnav ends up smiling at khushi's antics and when she notices his smile, her's usually fades! I think it is then that HE realizes that he is smiling at her! So then he too wipes off his smile! The only time he smiled and she kept smiling was during the sangeet when she did the parody of him!

At the moment she has little to smile about with him! I think he gets hurt when he sees she dosent want to smile with him! He feels rejected. I think this is the MAIN reason his smile fades! Even more than his ego!

He used to be upset when he sees Khushi smile and laugh with NK. It went beyond petty jealousy! I think it used to hurt him that she obviously enjoys other people's company more than his!

Again it goes back to the same thing! He feels rejected!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 April 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

Geet24 IF-Rockerz
Geet24
Geet24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think it is closer to option 2. The reason I say this is:

I have noticed a few times that Arnav ends up smiling at khushi's antics and when she notices his smile, her's usually fades! I think it is then that HE realizes that he is smiling at her! So then he too wipes off his smile! The only time he smiled and she kept smiling was during the sangeet when she did the parody of him!

At the moment she has little to smile about with him! I think he gets hurt when he sees she dosent want to smile with him! He feels rejected. I think this is the MAIN reason his smile fades! Even more than his ego!

He used to be upset when he sees Khushi smile and laugh with NK. It went beyond petty jealousy! I think it used to hurt him that she obviously enjoys other people's company more than his!

Again it goes back to the same thing! He feels rejected!

Hey Mandy!! I agree with u Dear... He feels rejected for sure :)

MrDarcyfan

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
hey geet 

first of all gr8 observation n the answer for ur question i think is the 2nd one

i think khushi wasn't expecting him to see her n smile so as soon as she saw him smiling, she got startled n went into non smiling mode, when arnav saw khushi's smile fade he realised that he was smiling which should not be the scenario as supposedly he hates him...but then again love can't be stayed hidden for too long...Wink

Geet24

Go to top