Why did he stop smiling?... (Page 4)

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
hi geet 
1st of all i should admire that u made some good posts 

i too think about this at that time 

(2) because he saw her stop smiling seeing him...

well u can smile alone (usually Lovers do) or at each other but Arnav smiles are almost rare. Smiling at each others is wonderful feeling which Arnav never has once before so for a nano section they do smile each others in that moment Arnav feels that wonderful feeling. but it snatch away in other section but he never wants to let that feeling go. so his smiles fading slowly when he realize that she is no more smiling. 

for kushi Arnav never smiles at her for her he is Angry man always blame her taunt her at every obersunity so she always except his anger out burst at her. Before  a day he said he dont want her get any credit. she dont know any more what will he say or think now she is scare about him so she stop smiling absent mindly 

she did not do it on purpose but it hurt Arnav

So i will give u 2 reason 

01. he dont want to let go that feeling 
02. it hurts him that she stopped smiles at him 

so his smile fade away & we are suffering heart attack Wink

So do u agree with me tooTongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet24

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Geet I agree with you it is the second reason. He sees her smile fade away and he is confused because he does not know the reason.

---------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Geet24

ambishika IF-Rockerz
ambishika
ambishika

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i think 2 option

Geet24

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
he does not want her to give a glimpse that he is happy with her ..he married her to hate. 

Geet24

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
i will go with both ...both are the reason  for him to stop smiling...

Edited by ragvir.fan - 09 April 2012 at 3:43am

Geet24

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
he loves her so when she smiles he smiles, definately the second option!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rina25Geet24

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
That's a very interesting question you have there, Geet. And a very tricky one too! *wink* Hope you won't mind if i differ for once from your standpoint. I vote for option one. Personally, that's the Arnav I keep seeing everywhere. Every time he looks at her, smiles at her, gazes at her longingly, he looks away or turns serious and occupied when he realizes she is about to notice or she is noticing. he loves her so much he can't stop himself from showing those yearning expressions or that melted countenance. But when he realizes she is about to know, or he is about to give in to his opened up feeling, he just rethinks, changes his mind and steps away from what he had been feeling. Sorry if this doesn't make sense but i would remind of numerous instances where this is evident, the most recent ones being: the bangle scene at the poolside when he was on the verge of telling why he had bought them for her, after watching Kushi dry her wet hair, titling her head to face him but breaking off the mesmerized spell and moving away when her lips twitched implying that she was about to wake up... every time he senses she is about to see a glimpse into his heart, in the feelings he harbours for her in its depths...he retaliates, pauses and counters the action. And yes, as to why this time his smile faded slowly, I think he was thinking too. (you know, you kind of slow down in your 'expression changes' if your 'thinking' too. Poor brain: managing a lot of things at once!)Thinking why this was happening to him. Why her joviality and her smiles were affecting him. Why he can't let her see him as he sees her. Why he can't just forget the hindrances in their bond and just let her live in that moment under his smile. May be, he is also wondering why on seeing him her smile dies. He might be wondering if her smile could be so innocent, should it die on seeing him...s it because she does not love him? She smiles with his family, but not for him...Why? I guess that's what he thinks.  Hope I haven't disappointed you, Geet...I really appreciate you thinking this question and putting it forward for us to think!! Thanks a lot, buddy!!

Edited by Aquiline - 09 April 2012 at 6:06am

Geet24

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Its' possible for them to feel both, how i see it is they smile fogetting for a few min whats happening between them, than realisation happens and sadness takes over which leads to their smile fadinvg away,thats what i think Smile

Edited by momb24 - 09 April 2012 at 5:38am

Geet24

Go to top