Originally posted by: naddiya26

as she stop it hurt him inside 

Exactly... Thats what i thought
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Poonam786

You're welcome, hun..

I think Khushi stopped smiling coz she was confused, thinking how come he's smiling at me after bashing me with his words earlier today, with the whole ego dialogue and all.. And then when she stops smiling, he is suddenly jerked back to reality and realises that he's been smiling at her without realising it, and he catches himself up and quickly wipes the smile off his face coz he doesn't want her to see it..

Hmmm... :)
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know mine is 1st.. 
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssnair

confusion confusion confusion ðŸ˜•

Confusion hi confusion hai, solution ka kuch pata nehi... Solution jab mile tab question kya tha yaad nehin...🤣

You r right... confusion...confusion...
Edited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 I would prefer more towards the first option.. He didn't want her to know that he was smiling at something she was doing...As it would be a blow to his Ego..
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really confusing yaar. When i read opt1 i was, haaan, yahe hai waja. Then i read opt2 and i was like, nahin, yeh waja hai...

Then I read someone explaining res1 and i am like, haan nahin nahin, yahi hai... And so on and on... LoL!
Geet24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cyberpsychooo

Really confusing yaar. When i read opt1 i was, haaan, yahe hai waja. Then i read opt2 and i was like, nahin, yeh waja hai...

Then I read someone explaining res1 and i am like, haan nahin nahin, yahi hai... And so on and on... LoL!

Hahaha...🤣

same here ...
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
i'll go for d 2nd option...
Geet24 thumbnail
Ok Guys...
So someone choose 1st option and someone second option...
Now, i am really confused... Whom should i follow?
pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think both options played in at the same time. Khushi and arnav had a fight before so khushi is confused why is he smiling at her and she is confused herself. Whereas ASR is smiling at her because he is happy to see her happy but feels caught when their eyes meet and doesnt know why he does this to himself
Khushi and ASR are one of the most confused souls on Earth. They dont know why behave the way they do towards each other😒
Communication is clearly needed between the two cause telepathy is not working so well, lol