Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** (Page 98)

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Okay, so you surprised me yesterday by making Arnav NOT yell at Khushi. . . .

And now I'm waiting to see what you've got in store for us!!

In short, I'm waiting and stalking your FF!! :D :D

Update soon, miss. . . . :D :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
loved both parts
an amazing ff lov all the parts even hav reread it lol thnax a ton for the pm appreciate it

JalebiJane

rockinggirl5 Goldie
rockinggirl5
rockinggirl5

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I loved the update. I was really surprised when he didn't get angry on her, but it was a pleasant surprise. I really love the way the story is moving. I can't wait to read the next part.

JalebiJane

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread.

I must say that I love the way Arnav does things, also he let Khushi say what she felt. But most of all Khushi's statement was most profound, saying that she forgave him but was hurt because he always tended to believe the worst of her; that must have hit him like a ton of bricks

You really are taking this story forward most beautifully and I can't wait to see what's next

Dee

JalebiJane

Becs Goldie
Becs
Becs

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hey Congratulations first of all on Thread 3!!! Sorry I didn't know. Thanks for your PM! 
Loved this part. Loved the brave Khushi and how she is handling the whole situation. 

JalebiJane

JalebiJane Goldie
JalebiJane
JalebiJane

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Part 34

She was one of those, who having once begun, would always be in love.*

Khushi would never tire of gazing into this face that was now in repose in her lap; she would never fatigue from touching his skin as she was now; she would never be too weary to respond to his touch. She knew it as well as she knew her own name: she would be his, always. Yet, from somewhere the doubting voice whispered to her heart, Don't be naive, Khushi, notions of permanent happiness belong only to fairytales and tv serials--life is not like that. Her hand involuntarily reached to clutch her mangalsutra, as if the gesture alone could make the impossible possible.

Arnav stirred as though her thoughts had penetrated his sleep. His eyes parted and he looked at her upside down. He rubbed and re-focused his eyes in that manner she found terribly endearing. He automatically reached for his phone but it was not on the bedside table.

"How long did I sleep?" he asked.

"Only about twenty minutes."

He expressed surprise, sitting up. "It felt like hours."

As her lap was free, she slid off the edge of the bed, and moved to the wardrobe. Her earlier thoughts had left her feeling peevish. She began to fold and put away the two sarees she had worn earlier in the day. She was conscious of his movements behind her. He was off the bed, and sauntered towards the low table by the recliner to check his phone. A furtive glance at the mirror told her that he seemed entirely unaware that he wore nothing other than what she had left on him, a pair of rather snug black underwear. It destabilized her: appreciation for his manly strength, desire for his masterful touch--and something else. She was unable to give a name to that something else--but it felt like anxiety for their future, and it weakened her.

"Khushi?"

"Uh...ji?" she replied without turning to face him.

"Have you seen my wallet?"

"No...you had it earlier when we were out."

"Yeah, I paid at the cafe...after that--Khushi, look at me when I'm speaking to you?"

"Put some clothes on then?"

"What!"

Khushi said nothing further, but carefully walked backwards to the pile of clothes he had earlier worn. Keeping her eyes carefully averted, she bent to pick up his jeans and found the wallet in the back pocket.

"Here," she said, blindly extending the wallet and jeans behind her.

She felt him take the items out of her hand, but in the next moment, he had clasped her from the back, pressing his naked form to her. A gasp escaped her lips. It was impossible to not be aware that he was aroused. She struggled to break away, but his grip was solid.

"Why so coy, Mrs Raizada?" she heard him say, his voice heavy with humour. "Remember you undressed me! In any case, did I blush when you flaunted your body in those red lacy things yesterday?"  

"Flaunted?!" The word offended her and gave her power. She twisted out of his grip to face him, her eyes flashing.

A smirk hovered on his lips. "You don't like the word flaunted?"

"No! No, you make it seem as though I--"

"--as though you know exactly how to capture my attention? Precisely," he finished her sentence. And, while she was still recovering from his words, he unceremoniously picked her up in his arms, walked to the bed and tossed her onto the middle.

Khushi landed inelegantly on her bottom, her limbs flayed. How dare he fling me like a sack of potatoes? She began to rise, but he was now on top of her, having trapped her beneath him.

"Khushi, do you know what you are?" he asked lifting his eyebrow.

"I know what you are!" she replied back, and struggled to escape. 

Arnav ignored her insult and easily subdued her under him. "I think it's time you accept that you are a magnificent tease. You enjoy showing yourself to me."

"No--" Khushi began to correct him, feeling that someone in the room ought to defend her honour.

He nodded, "No? Shall I remind you of the other night, when you made me beg you before you parted--"

Khushi slapped her hand against his mouth, and warned him with her eyes.

It was a wasted warning.

He deftly removed her hand, and pinned both her arms above her head with his left hand. Trailing his right hand slowly down her face, her neck and over her breasts where he lingered, he said, "it disturbs you to see me undressed because..." he was now undoing the front buttons on her kameez "...it makes you want me desperately. And that makes you anxious, because it shows you how much you depend on what we share in this room." 

Her eyes grew wider not only from the accuracy of his understanding, but from the fact that he had now parted her top and was looking at her breasts  swelling above the violet half-cup bra. "Nice," he said with appreciation. He wet his thumb and slipped it into one bra cup to toy with her nipple.

She couldn't prevent the sigh that escaped her lips.

Arnav heard it and met her eyes, as his finger joined his thumb and tugged at her. She squirmed breathlessly from the intensity of the sensation, and he briefly stopped and moved to caress her midriff. "Beautiful," he whispered, and bent to lick and kiss and nip at her tummy. 

Khushi was an instant pool of hot wetness when he went anywhere near her navel. Her eyes fluttered close as a pleasure reflex. He lifted himself on one elbow. "Or do you tease me to take control out of my hands?" he asked, as he pressed his hardness against her churidar-clad inner thighs. You made me beg the other night, and you felt powerful, didn't you? You want to control Arnav Singh Raizada."

Yes! She heard yet another deep truth in his words. Yes, she took pleasure in knowing she could affect him in the bedroom. Touching him gave her that same gratification; he had taught her how he liked to be touched and now she had the power to withhold or provide. The other night, when he pleaded with her for a mere look, she made him beg even longer for a full touch. Her mind replayed that darkened intensity in his eyes as he had whispered in her ear: Please. I need you, Khushi. Please. Now!  

The memory of the passion that ignited between them that night made her want to yield to him this instant.

But, she couldn't. Not yet!

She ignored that pesky voice that told her that both could not win this game of control.

Instead she said sweetly and spoke an outright lie. "I don't share your obsession for control, Mr Raizada."

"Liar" he stated softly. "You love control as much as you love this," he said, cupping her womanhood through the churidar. His brazen touch was not gentle.

It surprised her. It was unanticipated. And, its instant and overpowering effect on her body was also unanticipated. Her body lifted to meet his. "Should I remove this churidar, Khushi?" he asked, tugging at the fabric pressed against the red-hot centre of her being.

Khushi forgot all about her game. She bit into her lower lip, and nodded.

"Then admit you are a tease," he demanded.

"No!" she balked.

"Admit I control you!"

"In this moment, yes," she said, immediately--hoping that would pacify this arrogant impossible man.

He didn't torture her further. Arnav tore her churidar off, and released her arms. She lifted onto her elbows, and watched with open pleasure as he divested himself of his underwear. His eyes never left hers, and she was highly conscious that pure naked unadulterated desire was pouring out of her eyes. She had no wish to hide it. She had lost this round and now she was determined to savour her defeat.

In this game, one could lose yet win at the same time, she decided, as Arnav reached for her.

------------

It was right that the arrogant be punished, and Arnav was almost immediately shown how little real control he had over his wife when the matriarchs of their families decided otherwise.

The bell had sounded and they were all gathered at the breakfast table. Nani had just informed Khushi and Payal that Buaji had called this morning to invite the two girls over for the day. It seems that some friends from Lucknow were in Delhi and Khushi and Payal would enjoy spending time with them. Khushi was opposite Arnav, serving Mamaji, but her eyes lifted to his. Arnav read in her eyes that she wanted to go. He was aware that it was only for the day, and only during the hours that he himself would be at the office, away from home; however, his brain somehow registered this entire scheme as a loss. He salvaged the situation by announcing that the driver should drop them off, but he himself would pick them up on his way home from the office. He would control the time of her return.

Nani interrupted to say, "Nahi, Chotte--the driver should remain with them, in case they wish to go out with their guests, a car will be available."

It was futile to argue the point now, Arnav decided. He could easily dismiss the driver by mid-afternoon and still go to pick her up.

Arnav had one more question: "Who are these guests?" 

Nani said Buaji had not mentioned and Khushi and Payal shrugged.

The day was beginning badly for him, Arnav noted.

The following 325 member(s) liked the above post:

srkrulzck1985KalpanasIshBinrosmyersvani0391sampriyakanu_nvlkhLovenallrithuparnahoneyboney1arshiiibhavanigunasweety3773kk10mbobby2011chilliesnavkush06rs_7777nightangel_meanu-kdsuppss77NIAMALLIKraniushaAmber21khushi_92lakhi_mnaliahayseHemaSuryalyolikMONGLIschiphaxaanubabludancydreamerfairycakePriyasha890athirumaaddicted16farzanashinosarkhushi1starrystarebanerjeexyzw231Nakita19linetebeautiful_mehedge1404Aym7Parker27mistletoe22mjsheen43gagsy5armadanum ghouritellycrazymalfoytrendyfriendslilyattitudeSuper.womanKaval05BadtameeezDee-DGill28kvgmatriMicha1005Gargeelankangujuprincez08lexaxelcoolgirl3princessnidanutsshivani15christmaslmathew77GalwayGirlmankhushreenasvpinderddmelovemayursumalimaryk_09Nrp77maaneet93cloud.9PrasRase_enigmaanamika00manusmithclnj123sskaug25goyalkalpna123mak3mesmileDreamer-89rsshreewinchfire-Saibo-Bajaj.rbamritabcraziefansruthirishiDevilwayspennygsai_nehaqueenie11Khuarvos112801day_lilyChezzie13cmileyfreakyihtrudaVansuckville24hatathbristinancy_ipkkndmcguinessKhushi4Arnavcaged23jazzpreetddee1001disha7esha108Sim1234desicurrybhumi16oceansseaLIONHEARTvaish912magnetasunsethari93cloverThrishdaydreamerrsarchanusweetumeetSiMaR.coolakhila22051993anjubuaAplihskaty185ipkndlover75Savera84Ong18sweetlifecelinawaltergolpokobitaBecssessydreamymayapink.lotusdproverpurpleloveOnlookersini1234fatima2603avantika_2012sochanathaBonhi_ipkkndluckylucky1arnav21rockinggirl5swati-89Roshkolovemusicshils28Suni-Siaa-freeziemultifacetedoh.petite.onethe_breezetheshanarshiOrion_Nneverbeforeasuminiaprincessyusamniania13Psychedelicrashgirl000gom3090angellovergirlmeera06blah_blah3Arathy-Vartamalosemystique_girlHonkytonkvidya.sanjayimmayurfanmonalisa1234pheonix24orchidpurplehuny.thebestm-g19smile1412bismazaman2000basketRichie-RichnapstermonsterSujata77nims6ixrayvrinda16bushrayoulakshyaNkt..sur..Kraniguggumaria_awan-kavita-CythereaapplenpeachesBinkyKC294Anvi2009sparikhRozy779staroneserialslively-piiaganga16tr-_-harsh42alicemathdevishreeGudiyalovesguruaakriti120akshiankitaRhysenn-Chinnu-Angels11smileyhug7679Olive_RoseN0306devsumarhilover55ArhiIPKKNDpurplekidhodan1987Lovely1sun_shine_girlaycma98__blossom__JayneArshi1195nazibahCetroniaravalisharma06jessjazzmints23kclovearshijahnvi.luvs.ASRPepsiGirl101udaymanyata07JerryTheMousekritashStapletonfarheen75paru_roxHot.Pink.HeelsBunny_BearzafismitarYellow.win7meenalumamedha16priasweetlara3110DiehardYMfan--Siva--AeDilHaiMushkilayshaomarcaskerMeetPremeerchahaat.Chocolate...shonagudiaKrishnaluv94ushankitvcAkanksha-dazzling_gloryashred12angullgrl91meloniedebby_11KaranShilpa:)shaaranyaekdoteenchar-monalisa-Roarksonia_92prerna1--Nargis--nyxx-tehreem--Yuks-LeenasmgAngelTeensweetygirl28.nirvana.areeba_blossomuswahViji79Prinsesse.Suvi18shabbopixiegirlsarra0pakpearl...Doctor...ChitraFMrDarcyfanSamiyaIPKKNDLyssaPieCravingKhana.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterASR6262snoopy84...shruti...pup03rulama-chamkilli-nikita_88dumasDownhill

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
my place 

'''''''''''''''''''''''
arnav is such a tease even khushi i mean both Embarrassed how he was teasing her that he can control her but she cant control himDay Dreaming i think now the hard times are coming in arnav and khush's life as you indicateed that khushi herself is feelings restless about it... cant wait to see whoe are these unwanted guests and what troubles they bring ... amazing update dear... first time im commenting first ...thanks to my stalking LOL

Edited by vampiregirl12 - 16 April 2012 at 12:54am

JalebiJane

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
oh yes 100 pages
Here we come!!!
yay

Congrtas once agian ,OMG u are the fastest and you tottaly deserve it too LOL . i am so happy to be one the readers of your FF :)) You are my fav  on IF and this story is just super good, make my monrning more better . love it .. keep it up!!!

I shall edit this tomorrow morning about the update ..

Edited by fanAR - 16 April 2012 at 12:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJaneKaranShilpa:)

Go to top