Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** (Page 48)

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thank you thank you.. you are just awesome with Arnav's character.. never miss a single detail on how he would react or speak in all the situation.. "remove your sareee, come here".. how bland was that.. but i am sure as Arnav spoke it.. i would not only remove mine but also neighbors.. to comply his command.. hahaha..

yay i know it is a stupid comment.. but i am just happy reading the update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanesmitar

Bajaj.rb Senior Member
Bajaj.rb
Bajaj.rb

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

Pissa99 Senior Member
Pissa99
Pissa99

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
When I started reading this there were 5 likes and when I finished there were 20+..I'm telling you, there's a huge fan base following you!!

Wonderfully written again...I'm amazed at the fact that how you changed THE emotional situation very subtly into a hot one!

I'm eagerly waiting everyday at 6pm (aussie time) to read your updates..Haven't given anything that much priority..haha

Thanks for keeping us entertained :)

JalebiJane

Bunny_Bear IF-Rockerz
Bunny_Bear
Bunny_Bear

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Poor arnav. When did khushi become such a tease. I really loved how khushi told him punishment for a lifetime. I am relieved finally. And going for lingerie shopping so husband wifey touch. Khushi initially embarrassed and then changing into a seductress good god. I am so addicted to this ff i say. I actually could totally imagine an impatient arnav. Thanks for the pm. Will have to wait till tomo.

JalebiJane

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
To be loved by a man like Arnav Singh Raizada must be considered a mixed blessing: He was everything a woman could desire--and everything that could drive that same woman mad. It was fortunate then that our Khushi was already pagal before she married him, for had she not been, he would have most certainly driven her to it

Payal once said to Khushi,  Koi Pagal Hi Tumse Shaadi Karega, and Khushi replied, So To He!

And, as she laughed, his mouth showed a hint of a smile. This, Khushi realized, was love; to make happiness for others was the antidote to personal suffering.
Can't blame Khushi...His smile is to die for!!

Arnav replied, "I'll think of it as an investment for our future." Ha..ha..Businessman to the core..even in matters of pleasure...

"Was there something important you wanted to discuss?" So the kitten is trying out her claws..eh?

Was waiting for ur update, darl M. Enjoyed Khushi's embarrassment in the boutique.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Orion_NJalebiJaneAngelTeen

asumi Goldie
asumi
asumi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@AngelTeen  you have commented as beautifully as the chapter!!! and put my thoughts to words!!  :)

@Inked - :) it was amazing!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane-_-harsh42AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumi

@AngelTeen  you have commented as beautifully as the chapter!!! and put my thoughts to words!!  :)

@Inked - :) it was amazing!!

Lol! I doubt that! But Thank You! :)

I have edited my comment to include a bit more on page 46. @Inked - Sorry, my net was working up so couldnt edit before you read it. :)

And also, I just realized that this is one story where the readers read each other's comments...I think its because your writing is so fantastic that we have developed a link with the story and wish to know what others think of it. :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 12 April 2012 at 2:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiJalebiJanesun_shine_girl-_-harsh42

Orion_N Goldie
Orion_N
Orion_N

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Wow maya this is ooohhh sooo amazing... I think I'm going to have to find more verbs to describe how fantastic this is!!! :D Seriously I love their relationship... sooo cool one minute he is trying to fix everything like its all his fault and he is sooo cute to need to handle everyone's problems... probably the most caring guy ever!!! 

Then the next minute he is totally turned on and when he doesn't get what he wants he becomes like a child who didn't get to play with his favourite toy!!! lol So many levels to his personality... which given is common to humans but the way you have shown it ... its fan-fricking-tastic (and I don't use that phrase very often!!!) 

Hahaha Khushi is turning into a right seductress... I kinda figured that she might have changed into something special for her hubby dearest!!! At first I thought that maybe his wild ways were rubbing off onto her... but actually Khushi is quite feisty and its only because of her up-bringing that she was not aware of such things... otherwise I reckon Arnav would have been considered the shy one!!! LOLLL 

Anyways enough of my buckwass... can't wait to read more... I am totally addicted!!!

Thanks so much for the PM :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asumiJalebiJanesmitarAngelTeen

Go to top