Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update once again!

I loved how Khushi set him straight, the way only KASR can. Those two are a math made in heaven. I agree, both being a little cay helps them gel together well.

Yuks
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww i just loved khushi in this chapter ... she had forgiven him and gave him life time imprisonment... that scene is so beautiful... I LOVED IT.. β€οΈ khushi did some lingerie shopping and didnt allow him to see for what he was paying... yaa future investment πŸ˜‰ poor arnav he was waiting for his beautiful wife and his family is hell bend on taking khushi from him ... πŸ˜† khushi is becoming more bolder day by day in this FF...
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Part 29
 "Give me fifteen days to convince you not to leave me." 
Go Arnav!
Ok, call me biased but I can not bear to see Khushi leaving Arnav.
I love the fact that Arnav is so determined - to unravel the truth of Shyam and to win over his wife.
The entire chapter, Arnav's vulnerabilty, Khushi reaction to that, is so real. 
You are such a great writer, you make your readers fall in love with your character, to feel their pain and happiness. 

Part : 30
Arnav Singh Raizada, aap ki sazaa hai--life imprisonment. You will spend the rest of your days making your wife incandescently happy." 

Wow Wow Wow
Go wild Khushi, as your very wicked husband suggested.
He down't like her being independently happy, awww.
The ending, OMG, its so sensuous.

Edited by sun_shine_girl - 12 years ago
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Girl , You have described    Arnav  Singh Raizada  so perfectly    ( He was everything a woman could desire -and everything that could drive the same woman mad ) you deserve a big  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for writing that  particular line . And rest of the  update I went somthing like this Aawwwaa.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ --big smile πŸ˜Š  giggle--giggle πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  blush ☺️ giggle πŸ˜ƒ blush☺️ blush☺️.  Maya its all your fault that you have turned me ( a fully grown women ) into blushing and giggling school girl  .πŸ€—
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My morning coffee as usual. πŸ˜‰ I usually wait until I'm settled in the early part of the morning to read, but I had to read it before starting my day.
You are just the best and I'm completely hooked to this brilliant story.  How Khushi handled everything was perfect and the lingerie thing was priceless.  Only Arnav would figure it out and then go with her to the boutique.  He had to know she was self-conscious,but that's Arnav.  Love that his feelings for her are moving her to be the strong woman she always knew she was.  Love that she's so aware of her sexy side too.  Many woman are not, and thats our strongest asset, at times.  Men are so visual.  At times we have to grab their attention in other ways (ahem, ahem) and then open our mouths and show them there's a brain working in there too.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haha aranv and his impatience :P
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, i guess HOT update coming soon..lol...i like khushis reaction to his 15 days convincing pact!
Thanks for the pm
sweetumeet thumbnail
"I'll think of it as an investment for our future." was the best line...!!...perfect ASR type...loved the update as a whole... <3 <3 <3
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi the seductress! Damn! Loves it, and thanks for the pm!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it that was so cute loved it poor khushi he husband is sexually frustrated loved it and he being so naught loved it