Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: asumi

@AngelTeen  you have commented as beautifully as the chapter!!! and put my thoughts to words!!  :)

@Inked - :) it was amazing!!

Lol! I doubt that! But Thank You! :)

I have edited my comment to include a bit more on page 46. @Inked - Sorry, my net was working up so couldnt edit before you read it. :)

And also, I just realized that this is one story where the readers read each other's comments...I think its because your writing is so fantastic that we have developed a link with the story and wish to know what others think of it. :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Orion_N thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow maya this is ooohhh sooo amazing... I think I'm going to have to find more verbs to describe how fantastic this is!!! :D Seriously I love their relationship... sooo cool one minute he is trying to fix everything like its all his fault and he is sooo cute to need to handle everyone's problems... probably the most caring guy ever!!! 

Then the next minute he is totally turned on and when he doesn't get what he wants he becomes like a child who didn't get to play with his favourite toy!!! lol So many levels to his personality... which given is common to humans but the way you have shown it ... its fan-fricking-tastic (and I don't use that phrase very often!!!) 

Hahaha Khushi is turning into a right seductress... I kinda figured that she might have changed into something special for her hubby dearest!!! At first I thought that maybe his wild ways were rubbing off onto her... but actually Khushi is quite feisty and its only because of her up-bringing that she was not aware of such things... otherwise I reckon Arnav would have been considered the shy one!!! LOLLL 

Anyways enough of my buckwass... can't wait to read more... I am totally addicted!!!

Thanks so much for the PM :D
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THEY ARE REALLY MADE FOR EACH OTHERπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
that was quite ummm very very good! with the raising intimacy levels between them he is finding hard to have time with her due to his biiiggg family lol! loved it..
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely. Is all that I can say from my office and my colleagues wondering  whats up with the colour on my cheek.
asumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Lol! I doubt that! But Thank You! :)

I have edited my comment to include a bit more on page 46. @Inked - Sorry, my net was working up so couldnt edit before you read it. :)

And also, I just realized that this is one story where the readers read each other's comments...I think its because your writing is so fantastic that we have developed a link with the story and wish to know what others think of it. :)

@red soo true! i hardly scroll down to see what others comment! but this one- makes me wanna read the comments too!! :)

__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love you πŸ€—
U r such a regular updater loved it ❀️
Can't wait for the next update πŸ˜‰
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

PS - @Harshu - Muahahahahahaha! ;) :D

Word. And then some!! πŸ˜ƒ

All thanks to Maya, and her "About Last Night"!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -_-harsh42

Word. And then some!! πŸ˜ƒ

All thanks to Maya, and her "About Last Night"!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

True! Its all thanks to Maya and her fabulous plot and writing! :) πŸ‘
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail