Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** (Page 16)

namirakhan Groupbie
namirakhan
namirakhan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
the way kushi handled shyam was grt and expected arnav to enter but thought he wud misundrstnd

and their intimacy was so much fun-----" i wont touch , only look " he said insincerely ?

pl. do continue from here it seems so sweet but incomplete now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Okay that was the most beautiful part of your story! And trust me with a fic like yours, with every update more enthralling than the previous one, its a huge risk I take when I say that THIS certainly was most beautiful! :D I'm just awe-struck at both their reactions, at how calm they are, yes calm and serene and telepathic. Cuz its only when you have a connection so intense and deep and real can you trust one another. And thats what this was for me, they trusted each other, almost blindfoldly, and this would always be testimony to the fact that no matter what happens in the future, the worst could strike them, and yet with complete surity I can say that nothing will touch them! With such delightening satisaction that I feel, I congratulate you for this new thread! and there is nothing more that i can wish at the moment, except that you keep writing and continuing with this forever and ever!

Lots of love,

Spriha :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJanesonia_92

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
acha, quick comment! i hate leaving short comments but i just realized i havent commented on the last three parts, you must hate me now but hun trust me i'm freaking loaded with reports and presentations, i told you it's the end of the semester na, i barely have time to eat and sleep. 

anyway, i'll continue my banter later, i need to say a LOT about the last three updates but i'm short of time so i'll just say a few things that i can remember right now

firstly CONGRATULATIONS ON THE THIRD THREAD *Dances in excitement*
=DDD This fanfiction definitely deserves tons of threads, it's sooo good! you know i love your writing right? but i'l say it again, it mesmerizes me, i love it! makes my day

I've read your latest update around 4 times since you updated, i'm a loser because i didnt comment, i read it to keep me going in my day you know, i was so tired of writing and working that whenever i needed something to energize me i read today's update ;) well that's what i do everyday, it's my energizer! haha

acha so the 25th part, i believe it was the one in which arnav tells khushi that she will SURELY BE REWARDED, right? i think i'm right. that was adorable, their way of conversing is beyond adorable yet sexy. They can be so direct in their statements and it is thrilling! The way she said "I love you" to arnav on the phone and he shut it with a yes, i swear i wanted to grab his collar, make him call her and confess, but then the text came and my heart started fluttering like a butterfly! hayeee was the only things that escaped my lips. i was stunned and there couldnt be a better way. If in reality someone texted his confession to his wife, the wife would probably freak out and call him an idiot for not doing it in public but khushi and arnav are well, special! ;)

then the 26th part, hnm! what do i say about this, i so badly wanted to comment and i did but right when i was done typing, my browser crashed and i just couldnt bear thinking about that m**** shyam's evil actions again. I hate him sooo much. i was so angry the second he entered khushi's room that i wanted to shut the browser and not read any further, but hope kept me going! an well, you ended it on a sad note, iw a sad the whole day. anyway, i loved the part where khushi kisses arnav all over his face, she can be so bold at times. it was beyond adorable, i was in awe, and then they stopped for sweets, he got her jalebis. that one dialogue when he said 'i want to feed you jalebis by the pool later tongiht" oh! it sent shivers down my spine, i read it over and over again till i had imagined it perfectly in my head ;)

then comes the latest update! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS! I swear the second i read the first sentence, i was sure everything was going to be fine. the way khushi ran into arnav's arm's after her encounter with shyam, hayeee marr jawan! the way he said the simplest words "NO, you didnt" to her demand for needing him, i was in awe. the man is strong, and  oh why can't this be the real arnav, hell why cant this be the REAL SHOW? Have you approached the writers? you must? tell them you have a better story, tell them your fans will support you =D how i wish i could actually see this happening. The way he asked if they could discuss it later, "MUCH LATER" hahaha, i was like ufff ufff ufff, jumping in my chair with this ridiculously wide grin on my face and it got my friend to ask me what i was upto, i was attending a class while reading this. you cannot imagine how embarrassed i was. what was i to say? fantasizing about arnav and khushi? hahaha! anyway, him entering the kitchen and telling shyam how he appreciated his wife, much needed! them going back in their room and then making out, i think this was their first time at make up make out! sounds funny now that i say it :P but well, i do think everytime they've made out before it was out of passion and need, this once it was to make up, i thought quite nice =)
Arnav and Khushi are becoming more and more of a couple with every update of yours and i absolutely love it!
veryyy sexy update, im off to bed and i'm going to read it again before sleeping right now! 

lots of love 
Sonia

JalebiJane

sonia_92 IF-Rockerz
sonia_92
sonia_92

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
PHEW! Done with my comment!
hon i'm sorry, i wanted to leave thrice as long a comment but i'm really short of time, it's 3 in the morning and i need to wake up at 7. 
but as soon as i'm free from my ridiculously busy schedule (which i think wont be any time soon) i'll leave longer comments. sorry again

love
sonia

JalebiJane

hodan1987 IF-Dazzler
hodan1987
hodan1987

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new threat. Great update. Sooo glad both know each others little secrets. Smile

JalebiJane

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
A wonderful Update!!

Congratulations on the third thread though!

Loved how Khushi dealt with Shyam! Her need for him was very much intact! Really loved it! Do Update soon!

JalebiJane

DGill28 Senior Member
DGill28
DGill28

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread! I'm definitely not surprised that you've reached your 3rd thread already, but I am surprised by what is happening in your story. I honestly did not think Khushi would react the way she did and Arnav the way he did. I tend to think your story will go one way, but something completely different, realistic, and new happens. I'm so happy Khushi is putting Shyam in his place. However, what I am really happy about is that most of their misunderstandings have been cleared or that they tried to address the major ones (ex: the trust issue Arnav had with Khushi). All in all, it was a fabulous update.

JalebiJane

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...great job...amazing...ClapClap

JalebiJane

Go to top