Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** (Page 132)

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
awesome update.

and yes, the best dialogue I liked was when he said like the little one he also eats best when khushi feeds him. Simply too good.

Wonder what will happen now.

Please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiJane

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
ohh jealous Arnav looks damn mast...
and LOLLOLLOL wen he said is there any one who is not obsessed wid ya...LOLLOLLOLLOL
I LOVe reading ur updates dont why...bt dey are nyc to read i mean dey gave some sort of calmness to mind...ur writing is awesome...Big smile

JalebiJane

Onlooker Goldie
Onlooker
Onlooker

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Is arnav reading Yash correctly.  Hope not.  Y did the l'il girl has Kushi's name?. They are definitely childhood friends, if not childhood sweethearts. Does they have a story? He loves her but she doesn't know it ..like that..well waiting for ur updates to unveil it..

A possessive and jealous arnav is hard to control. He cannot get over the fact that his wife is like a magnet..she attracts everybody..man or woman..

Beautiful update..thanks for the pm..

JalebiJane

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
lovely update..u knw my day always starts with ur update..i m too hooked and used to it..
i love it when arnie is jealous...and yash..i have some unsaid dislike towards him..dont knw why

JalebiJane

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yash is deliberately trying to make arnav jealous.. why??
as it is , it is so easy to make him jealous lol! and the husband wifey drama continues :P loved it!

JalebiJane

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Hey Maya!
Thanks for the PMs!
Since I was not in town I couldnt read n reply to the last 3 parts and today's part. M reserving this space. Will read and comment soon.

~Edit~
Part 33
I loved,loved,loved this part! Fabulous!Clap
The twist in the tale was awesome! Who could have thought that Arnav would react in sucha cool n composed manner?  In fact,to tell u the truth,I read this line -

Arnav tilted his head, and after a moment's thought, he said, "your hand-writing is worse than mine."

twice,coz I couldnt believe what I read!

If Arnav Singh Raizada had said 'I love you, Khushi' she couldn't have been more shocked.
So,so true!

Before Arnav could reach for her hand under the table, he felt Khushi's hand on his thigh. He was never more grateful for her touch than in that moment; and, never more conscious of the tender heart of this woman whom he would probably never fully deserve. - Beautiful writing!Clap

How does a man tell his wife that he is afraid? - This line shows that though Arnav has expressed his love and poured his heart out to Khushi,there r still some things that he's not comfortable to share with her,like his fear.

I'm sure this will change pretty soon!

Part 34
She was one of those, who having once begun, would always be in love. - Beautiful start to another outstanding part.

"Flaunted?!" The word offended her and gave her power. She twisted out of his grip to face him, her eyes flashing.

Understandable that Khushi doesnt like the word or feels that it is indecent. Nicely put.
"it disturbs you to see me undressed because..." he was now undoing the front buttons on her kameez "...it makes you want me desperately. And that makes you anxious, because it shows you how much you depend on what we share in this room." - Mr Raizada knows his missus very well!

If I loved that Khushi inwardly accepted that she does like controlling him but was not ready to admit that, then I more than loved the way Arnav made her admit that he controls her! These two r seriously made for each other!

Khushi was opposite Arnav, serving Mamaji, but her eyes lifted to his. Arnav read in her eyes that she wanted to go. He was aware that it was only for the day, and only during the hours that he himself would be at the office, away from home; however, his brain somehow registered this entire scheme as a loss. He salvaged the situation by announcing that the driver should drop them off, but he himself would pick them up on his way home from the office. He would control the time of her return.

I loved the fact that when Khushi asked for his approval to go to buaji's ,Arnav gave in. Despite the fact that he didnt like the idea or considered it as a loss,he still gave in for her. How sweet!

But of course,its Arnav we're talking about! Even if he does things which he is not in favour of,for Khushi,he would do them in his own way!

It was futile to argue the point now, Arnav decided. He could easily dismiss the driver by mid-afternoon and still go to pick her up. - He's not one to give up that easily! 

Loved these two parts! Will read the other two and comment soon.

Edited by Smita.M - 18 April 2012 at 8:36pm

JalebiJane

..Smita.. IF-Dazzler
..Smita..
..Smita..

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
~Reserved~

~Edited~
Part 35

He knew that Khushi had become his one reference point; his magnetic north; his journey and his destination. He could not measure his day unless he had felt her pulse and tasted her breath.-Perfect description,from Arnav's POV.Clap

In brief, that was his wife: Ever conscious of what could bring happiness to others. - Perfect description of Khushi's nature.Clap

"enjoy your visit, stay for dinner, but remember you sleep only with me." - I loved this line!

Khushi on the other hand answered to the one who was both lion and lion-tamer. - Loved  this line as well!

For months she herself had unceasingly criticized Arnav's faults, but now it seemed a gross injustice when Payal reduced his complex character to 'all gussa'. Her loyalty was piqued, and she marveled at the shift love wrought. - Shows the change marriage has brought in Khushi.

'you can stay as late as you want, and when you are ready for bed, I'll pick you up. And, I'll drop you back first thing the next morning' - awww! He cant live without her! But at the same time,he's mindful of what she wants and allows her that,albeit in his own style and as per his conditions! This was the best part of this chapter!Clap

Khush! - Arnav certainly didnt like Khushi being called that by Yash,did he?!Wink

"Khushi, you looked very beautiful with the child in your arms." - awww!!
This one line should put all Khushi's worries about the future to rest! And I hope it did!

Part 36
For Khushi, when Arnav said, 'you can stay as late as you want, and when you are ready for bed, I'll pick you up. And, I'll drop you back first thing the next morning', he may as well have dropped on one knee and declared himself like a romantic hero of the stage. For it showed that though Arnav Singh Raizada would always aim to govern her, he was not impervious to her wishes. To some women this would not be good enough, but to Khushi it was a good enough beginning. - M so glad Khushi took it the right way!

she purchased karela to make him his favourite dish for dinner. - Khushi wants to reciprocate his love,how sweet!

Khushi was conscious that her eyes waited for Arnav with a hunger nothing to do with the elaborate meal prepared.- M sure Arnav must have felt the same kinda hunger pangs!

"Then we have a problem," he said, "because like your daughter, I also eat best when fed by Khushi's hands." -  Woah! Arnav actually said that amidst the whole Gupta clan! Even m surprised,as much as Khushi was!

Khushi would have been mortified had she realized that Arnav heard Yash's final words. But he did. And, Arnav also saw his tiny wife disappear into that man's embrace. Another husband may have dismissed it as the easy banter between two dear old friends, but for this husband, it was not so easily set aside. If truth must be told, it gnawed upon him.- Perfect description of Arnav's feelings and true to his character!

He wasn't threatened. Khushi was his--that was final. But, it made him wonder if she was aware of her own power.- true that!

"I see how he is with you."

"No," she shook her head with disbelief. "You are mistaken. What you see is the affection of a friend," Khushi clarified. - perfectly written. Khushi is as usual not aware of what she unknowingly does to people or how she charms them with her innocent ways.

"Tell me, Khushi," he asked, laying the necklace down on the table, "is there anyone left in this world not totally obsessed with you?"

"Yes, I know one person."- perfect ending to a perfect chapter!Clap again,as I say always, exceptionally well written!

Edited by Smita.M - 20 April 2012 at 3:09am
LilaUK Senior Member
LilaUK
LilaUK

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Wish they were longer but like the certainty of morning, i shall await your update :)

JalebiJane

Go to top