About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
Just read all of the chapters and they are amazing. Loving both Khushi and Arnav, like how they understand each other and are slowly giving themselves to the other 100%. Cant wait for your next update.
Absolutely loved the update! Her feelings are so well written, they're almost tangible.. Please continue soon, and PM me when you do!
Yayyy  finally she is becoming confident in letting her voice heard...and he also need to open up to her...LOVED the update 
Friends:

Latest updates continue on Thread 4:

About Last Night Thread 4 Part 38 - ONGOING

Part 38 Page 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2940827

Part 37

"Khushi, I'm not like your Yashji or NK--I'm not going to fawn at your feet so you can triumph that you have Arnav Singh Raizada under your control."

Khushi heard his words and her stomach sank in what could only be called wretched despair. She talked of love; he talked of control. It was like living with Taty--they had no common language.- U hav described Khushi's predicament to the hilt! The comparison with Tatyana was apt.

"Wait," he caught her arm to stop her. "I made you sad," his voice was visibly softened.- Awww! I love it when Arnav realizes what he's done has hurt Khushi and instantly softens!

"No," she lied. Then, Khushi corrected herself. What was the point of hiding her heart? "Yes," she said, and on unsteady legs, she slumped onto the edge of the bed.  As if things were not horrid enough, tears began to flow from her eyes. She couldn't prevent it, though she knew Arnav would consider this a scene.

Arnav dropped to his knees at her feet, and cupped her face, saying, "don't, Khushi. Don't." He wiped her tears with his thumbs as fast as they flowed--but, as every woman knows, the more tender he was, the more profusely she wept. She felt the sheer exhaustion of loving Arnav. - this was the best part of this chapter for me!👏

"Arnav?" 

It was the first time she had called him Arnav when they were not making love. She felt the full seriousness of what she was risking. His reply could either destroy her hopes for ever, or give her that assuredness that she should continue to love as she did. She took his face in her hands, and said, "I love you. I've only ever loved you. And, I know you love me too." She grasped his hands in hers and brought them so he could hear her heartbeat. "But, I don't feel it. I don't know your heart. Give me your heart, Arnav. I can love you so well if you open your heart to me."

Her final words were both a plea and a promise in one. Arnav's eyes were no longer on her face. He was looking down, his eyes averted. She saw his lips were pressed close as though he had to prevent words from stumbling out. Khushi waited. He made a slight nod. And, then he drew breath and looked at her. - and this was the better than the best part!👏

"You have it...my heart. You have my heart, Khushi." 
"Property of Khushi Singh Raizada."- awww!!  These two lines touched my heart! Loved what Arnav said n the way Arnav said it!👏

Terror was not too strong a word. Arnav Singh Raizada had felt terror when Khushi had broken down. He had again experienced what it was to have life leave his body--but then with her unvarnished declaration new life had returned. - beautiful lines!👏

I loved how Khushi wore the chemise to please him. Her happiness,her excitement, her restlessness,and the desire to dress to please Arnav-each and every thing  has been described very beautifully by u! Exceptional writing Maya! Kudos!👏

"Then don't tell me. Show me instead," she said, bravely taking his hand and leading him to the bed.- The bold Khushi never fails to amaze me!

Yay I got through Thread 3 without any interruptions...I am intrigued about the past of Yash, and I do wonder if his daughters name being Khushi is a big part of his past...

There are some FF's you read where every update is fantastic and if there was a love button you would defo click on that, instead of the like button...this is definitely one of those FF's!!
NO words to express how wonderful once imagination can be to put forth them into words. All I can say is exceptionally well done. Which is still an understatement.
Thank u for sharing it.
just now completed thread 3 . my god it is as if i just discovered gold mine. you are absolutly a brilliant writer i mean i have read so many ff/ss/os since i joined IF i am very new to this and i only ever watched ipkknd serial and only read about arshi stories i mean every thing i have ever read yu are the bestest because not only your story line amazing but the diolouges, the situations are brilliant. the best is the emotions of ASR and Khushi you describe both of them so perfectly.loved every minute of reading this story  and looking forward to read more