About Last Night THREAD 3**Part 27 - 37** - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my god Arnav is so so possessive
Very nice to have a hubby like that but hope it doesn't o the other way for Kushi

Love how he caught the small gestur by yash and realised an another wicket of Kushi wiout even her realising eat she s doing she gets wickets down
Bu anyway final she always only belongs to him

Amazing...
Edited by smileyhug7679 - 12 years ago
Excellent Update!
Atleast Arnav didn't create a scene there and understood stuff about Khushi
and now Khushi was shocked!
Whoa he said whaaa?! Amazing update.. I love how slowly but surely Arnav's character is evolving for the better.. Simply loved how possessive he was about his wife!
I loved the update. It was amazing. So, does yasharee really love Khushi or is it just Arnav's prediction. But I am happy he still trusts her. The last line Khushi said I think she is talking about Arnav. I can't wait to read the next part.
WOW :) Awesome update. I love how to move this story along with different characters and how their lives entangle with Khushi and how Arnav is affected by it . AWESOME :) loved it. Waiting for next one. 
That last line - how perfect 

Another beautiful chapter - I love how you demonstrated Arnav's jealousy without stating it outright. Wonderful writing!
Read the last 4 parts together. Was away for a while. Anyway, brilliant writing as ever! :D

P.S: A PM for the next update would be much appreciated. :)
i kwnow ur upto something now with this yash angle and till now the happy news was great!

i dont like yash much though he s trying to pull arnavs leg, hes getting way too comfortable with kushi

dont blame arnav for knocking him out at some point

and i loved the way arnav undrstood her innocence at kushis ignorance of yash s attraction towards her

moreover arnav was her first, so he cant suspect any past relationship btween kushi and yash----- i know i am acting preposterous and presumptive, but thats how nervous i am that u wud do something that wud rock the boat

but then the brighter side of yash cud be an alliance with anjali !!!!! right? i hope thats the angle u r going to come to

ok bye this is ur story, do lead us on...
Aww that was absolutely sweet! when he talks about being fed by khushi it was so cut! and then arnav is jealous LOL! loved the update!
that was pretty awesomee!
update soon!