Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Please tell me she says that the one person that is obsessed with khushi.. is either him or her father Lool...haha.. love it.looking forward.to your update 2moro...:-)
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update!

Kushi is happy with Arnav when he called her home for night? I kinda expected that though I mentioned in a different way i my previous comment..! You surprise me in a very cute way!

Thanks for the PM dear!
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww first few lines about love how you explained was fantastic... πŸ‘ yay he accepted that he loves to be fed by khushi πŸ˜ ahhh arnav is such a possessive husband... he gets jealous with everything that gets khushi attention... but that is what he is ASR...  is this yash gonna create misunderstanding between arhi now πŸ˜”
nam_adi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liked how Arnav is talking to khushi frankly even though he is jealous..we all know what he can do when he is J right?? Hope he does not do or say anything harsh!!

Thanks for the PM!
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update as always sorry for commenting late.. I loved the way Arnav took and not blamed her for someone else's feelings.. Would like to know more abt young khushi's mother and how yash felt abt khushi..

This was a really good update
loved it
arnav wants khushi to himself
cant wait for the next update
hatathbristi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just Loved it...and Khushi's reply  would be I suppose Arnav( not completely obsessed with her/ or may be She will say its AkashπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)> But what I think is Arnav is quite right  that Yash ji has some soft corner for Khushi...
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its always your man who is able to spot another man who is in love with / attarcted to you even while you are completely blind to it!

I think thats because women when they are friends tend to invest so much in it as friends that they cannot imagine anyone doing any less or in any other form.
Men on the other hand, are very clear when it comes to women - even if they are friends, there is never any possibility of there never being aby other possibility, lol! 
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is Yash really in love with Khushi?
Khushi's beauty and innocence r her real enemies πŸ˜•

thanks for the great update!😊
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
so he is jealous nice part